34

Glasses and cheering could now be heard inside the big hall of their palace. Sena walks out of her room after changing into another gown, Jaehyun waiting for her infront of the door. he glances over her before her eyes trailed in her gown. she smiles, showing the boy her gown by twirling.

"how is it?"

"beautiful, stunning, hot, elegant, breath-taking, lovely, appealing, charming and...... attractive." he says, putting his hands on her waist while she adjust his ribbon with a smile.

"thank you, your tuxedo is also beautiful.."she pats his shoulder, getting dust from his tuxedo before grinning at him.

"let's go?"Sena gladly accept his hands while they walks inbthe big door that leads to the gold staircase to the hall. she looks at him before nodding, Jaehyun giving the guards signal to open the door.

the audience's attention immediately went to the door, gasps and cheers could be heard. the two walks down the stairs together while their hands resting on each other. she smiles at the crowds, Jaehyun also putting a smile also while avoiding the eyes of his friends and his ears was starting to get red. the two walks to their family, talking to each other while Sena waves on her brother's friends in the side. the two hugs their parents and their siblings, Sena giving Lucas a fist pump.

"i heard the news.."she smiles on his brother.

"i know, I'm proud.."he confidently said, adjusting his tuxedo with a smile and his brows wiggling. The girl chuckles before walking to Jaehyun's family, giving them a bow while his mother gave her a kiss in the cheek.

"i heard the news bro, congrats!" Jaehyun hugs Lucas, patting his back.

"I'm so proud of you!"Sena's mom looks at her daughter, while giving her a hug. "thank you.."

Sena's family walks upstairs, in the stage as the two couples follows them and standing at the side. they look at each other before Jaehyun interlocks their hands and mumbling 'your so beautiful' for the second time.

"you said that earlier."she chuckles.

"i know, i just can't get over it." he smiled.

"Our Lucas, he grew up so fast and will now be ruling our kingdom.."the Queen paused as the crowds got louder as Lucas steps inside. he gives a smile while waving at the crowds.

he took oaths and vows, ending speeches before the family gathered around to have pictures. eating meals with their friends and families. the ball was filled by thousands of royal families that were invited, partners and parents were dancing in the center as some kids were having fun. People outside had fiestas and bowls of foods in the road as they had a big feast, sharing foods, play games and confetti falling from the sky. it was a great time.

"Sena!" two small boys started to ran up to her, hugging her gown as the girl got startled. she looks down to see the two boys dressed up, looking fancy with the toxedos on. Sena crunches down hugging them as the two hugs her also.

"how are you two doing?"she grins at them, patting their heads.

"were doing fine, you should be thanking the King for letting us in!"he looks at her father from afar with a smile. Sena also looks up and mumbles 'thank you' to him before grabbing the kids and walks where Jaehyun was.

the two saw him talking with his friends, a wine glass on his hand. they shouted his name from afar as she lets go of them and the two boys runs up to him. he smiles on the two boys hugging his feet, crunching down to match their height. she smiles on the view of the three boys grinning while Jaehyun carries them and show to his friends.

"this is Yeonjun, and his brother Jihoon. they're the boys I've been telling you guys."

"i remember them! that's Prince Yuta, Prince Johnny and his brother Mark, Prince Taeyong of Seoul and his brother Haechan!"

"awe you remembered!"Jaehyun cooed.

"that's Prince Doyoung, Taeil and Jungwoo!"he points to the guys in the left. the two smiled at them before they ran to Sena. Jaehyun smiles at them before continue talking to them.

"I didn't know you have children?" Taeyong smirks while sipping his wine.

"yeah and hyung you never told us!"

"as if you all are interested,"Jaehyun rolls his eyes playfully. "I am!"Jungwoo exclaimed excitedly.

"later Jungwoo but for now let's go back to our topic... so Taeil who's this girl?"

"and why would i tell you?!"

______________________________________

the story is about to end, i have many
drafts tho.. should i post it??