36

listen to I don't wanna know acoustic ver. by Goldhouse, Mokita😊

______________________________________

As Sena promised, she visits them every weekend with the kids and sometimes with Jaehyun. she would always go to the village and give free breads to children in streets, sometimes with her mother also.

Sena heard Yeonjun and Jihoon's siblings now had a family so she stops going to the orphanage everyday. it made her glad that they already had families they could count on and people that would love them. feeling sad too ofcourse, the boys would now stop visiting the orphanage.

the kids with Sena and Jaehyun would always go to the bunnies in the garden, having a moment of relaxation when the sun sets infront of the garden. she felt her happiness was in the kids all this time and the city. she would never forget the times she spends with her love ones.

After graduating from highschool, she decided to stop and focus on her career. she was more focus on the kids and her works as the wife of the crown Prince. the family moved in Seoul because of Jaehyun's work. it wasn't a big deal to them since they could also visit many places  every weekends with Jaehyun and sometimes would go to dinner on fancy restaurants after the Prince's work.

"Jung Jihoon!" Sena shouted at the boy as he walks out of the bathroom with towel rap on him. Yeonjun walks to the bed and sighs in relief after finish dressing up. Jihoon smiles at her mother while she puts lotion.

After dressing up the two, they walk out of the house going to the garage where the driver was waiting. the two boys bows at him before walking inside the car, Sena putting the two's jacket inside the car before plopping in. The ride was loud as the two keeps pointing at the buildings outside of the car, little Jihoon getting amaze on how tall they were.

after stopping at the familiar building, cameras were everywhere,  pointed at their car. Sena made sure the two had their jackets on because it was cold outside. they walk out of the car and Yeonjun was mostly bowing at the cameras while he holds her mom's hand. the two entered the building, opening the elevator with guard's protecting reporters from them. they walk to the big door in the end of the hallway while guards were still by their side. she nods at the guards, the two little boys bowing again at them.

"Father!"

"Daddy!" Jihoon shouted loudly Sena letting him go of their tiny hands and they run to his father's desk. Jaehyun got out from his seat and hugs the two boys, carrying Jihoon with his arm. Sena admired the three boys, walking to them to give her husband a kiss.

"you three are early this time.."

"yeah.. you look so busy." Sena points at the papers in the desk. he nods before letting Jihoon go as the two ran to the toys displayed in shelves, playing with it while the two starts to discuss.

"you look pretty.."he kisses her hands before walking to wraps his hands at the girl's waist. "you look tired.."

"i can handle it.."Jaehyun smiled, reassuring her. Sena brushes his hair while his husband rest his head at her shoulder, swinging their body.

"it's my last day here till the reports get pass to Taeyong. I'll extended our days before we go back to Incheon."

"we're going there?"

"yeah, i wanted the kids to visit the others and already made a request of it. they said were meeting them this Sunday.."

"i love you..." Jaehyun mumbled. Sena hugs him tightly, putting her head on his head. "i love you idiot!"

"it's been a year since we got married but you still can't tell me i love you properly?"

"ofcourse nothing will change since you didn't. your still the idiot i know that would ran to me everytime he sees me and the idiot that would not let me go every morning."

"and your still the beautiful i know, the beautiful that would sleep in my arms, the beautiful that would buy many foods for the kids every night.."

"done with your cheesy lines dad?"Yeonjun whined. "now can we eat?"

______________________________________

this family is so precious, i cAnnOt🤧

crazy jalapeños🤪👣