31

Jaehyun gave the girl his last kiss on the forehead before she bids goodbye to them. she wave at them before walking out the door carefully trying not to get caught. she walks where Hyunjin was standing earlier just to see him sleeping in his motorcycle. the Princess smiles before tapping his hands, waking him up because it's time to go.

"Hyunjin!"she told softly.

"what?"he glanced, opening his eyes to see the Princess infront of him.

"time to go!"

he nods putting his helmet on while she also puts hers. the ride was silent and calming while the sun shines brightly at 10 in the morning. she thanks the boy before closing the gate. Sena's mood changed after stepping inside. time to get caught, she thought.

The girl casually walks to the front gate while using shortcuts his Butler told her, going to the front door of the palace and seeing many guards were standing there.

she lets out a deep breath before walking casually like nothing happened to her. as expected the guards blocked the way by swinging their swords. she lets a chuckle before pulling her hood and mask revealing her bareface.

"Princess..."a guard whispered. Sena moved their swords away casually. she was ready to face the consequences and what she did what also wrong, this wasn't the Sena they know. but she got full and suddenly blurted out awful things that night, she also didn't expect it to come.

they opened the big door infront of her, revealing the quiet thrown where her mother was sitting. she sighs before walking to her with a guilty look, her eyes looking down on her feet. she looks at her, her eyes getting teary but trying to stop it.

"m-mother.."she stuttered, letting the tears run down her cheeks. the Queen looks infront of her when she heard that specific voice she was finding, missing her call her name. She looks at her, her worried face immediately fading after seeing her safe again.

"I'm sorry-"Sena was cut off by her mother hugging her tightly, soft sobs could be heard from her. she also let her tears fall down her cheeks, her legs getting weak as she let her body fall in the ground. she kneeled down to her mother with tears forming on her eyes again.

Lucas and Renjun heard about the news and also came running where the thrown was located to see her sister kneeling down. Lucas didn't hesitate to run over her and gave her a hug while Renjun collapse in the floor in relief. those red and tired eyes getting blurry while tears runs on their cheeks. she let her brother hug her while the Queen looks at them with a smile after she got home safe.

"I thought you were dead!"Lucas pulled from the hug and slaps her sister. Sena stood up giving Renjun a hug as she pats the boy's back. "don't do that again, it wasn't fun okay!"

"i-im sorry..."

...

Sena enjoys her meal with her mother on the side looking her. she ignores her because the Princess was so hungry and didn't eat anything yet. her mother felt like an awful mother for not protecting her child and now she felt guilt started to fill her body.

"mother eat!"Sena told with foods in her mouth, handing some foods and puts it on her own plate. 

"Sena..."her mother spoke as the girl glances over her, her mouth full of foods. the door got slammed and a worried father walks in, hugging his daughter while foods were on her mouth. she chokes, spitting some rice while his father continues to hug his daughter

"okay please stop you're trying to kill me."she said pulling from the hug and drinking the water in the table. Her mother just chuckles before walking to her husband and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"you're literally eating like nothing happened to you!"

"dad relax, i woke up earlier in my bed and i didn't sleep on the streets."

"you what young lady?"her mother turns to her and raising her brows. Sena gave a grimace look at her parents feeling fucked up. she chuckles before putting the cup in the table,"ah...."

"and you didn't told us?!"

"no Mother their is a misunderstanding! i went to the market to give....."

"to give the kids breads that's why and went back home!"she lied to her mother. that was a half lie because most of it was because she wants to meet Jaehyun.

well i guess i think they won't lock me up?

"oh my goodness Sena. you did that for what?!"

"i thought you were angry at me for leaving the castle that's why i gave them a last goodbye before you lock me up...."she mumbles that her mom could hardly hear. the Queen sighs before facepalmed infront of them and walks out. Sena looks at his father as he shakes his head.

"that wasn't a good move.."

"i know."

"wanna have ice cream?!"his father's face lit up while glancing on his daughter. her smile grew before nodding repeatedly. "hell yeah!"

The two runs to the kitchen, walking to the chef.  the chef bows at them, stoping what he was doing while her father nods letting him leave. Sena looks at the door before it close before running to where the big freezer was and grabs two gallons of ice cream. hshe walks to her father with a grin and the ice cream on her hands.

the two fist pumps before sneaking some toppings from the cabinets and a chocolate syrup, putting it inside their clothes to hide from her mother.

______________________________________

this is literally me and my dad while my mom is away 🤧😆