21

"you want me to WHAT?!"she covered her mouth, shutting her before her brothers could her them.

Hyunjin walked to her closet, touching all the gowns inside. "hey that's not for you!"she told Hyunjin. the boy walked out of the room, looking at the pictures in the walls and stuff in her study table.

"I'm not doing it!"

"please!"she begged her. she was hesitated to do it. "just talk to him it's not that hard!"

"but I don't know what to do if the Queen will caught me!"

"she isn't here!"she sighed, giving up. the girl nodded at Sena's request. the girl lit up, jumping in joy and hugged her. she got startled as she hugged her and pats her back.

"here, this is your dress and call me if you have problem.."she handed her the gown, giving her a piece of paper that has her number.

she walked inside her bathroom, going in to change while panic what to do next. "I'll be outside if you need me." Hyunjin told before walking out of the room.

"don't get caught and you can back if you want, I'll just text you if it's all done."

..

Yeji looked at the mirror, sighing loudly before putting the mask on. Sena patted her back and give her a thumbs up, walking to the door opening it for the Princess. Sena told her the ways downstairs where she needs to go, what to say to her mother and butler.

"thank you, again"Yeji nodded on her as an answer. "can we do this faster, this dress is itchy"

the girl chuckled softly before opening the door widely. She gave her a small smile before Yeji walked out of the room, leaving her the only one inside.

she patted her head, feeling relieve after convincing her. she immediately putted her hood on sneaking out of the window, jumping out making sure no guards saw her. the Princess ran to the back of the castle to see the door she want to grab. Sena twist the old door knob, making a small crack sound.

"i should get hurry.."she ran fast as she can to the village's park as her hood flying when the cold air hit her while the sun shines. she panted heavily after running away the castle, no guards following her which meant she's good.

the girl walked to the familiar house, knocking before opening the door. she saw all foods werw scattered around the floor and the kids sleeping soundly.

her eyes immediately got soft looking at the 8 children sleeping soundly in their room. she closed the door after seeing they were all safe and in the house. Sena went to the park after, finding the guy she was meeting right now.

She wandered around the big park looking for the Prince. many people were here since it's Sunday and church was having a mass. she went to the field waiting for him since she thought he's still not here.

Kids were playing in the playground with their friends and siblings, laughing like their was no tomorrow.

...

Yeji sat on the table, tea cups placed  on the table while she wait for the Prince to arrive. not for long a tall mask man arrived adjusting his tuxedo jacket as he walks towards the table.

Yeji prepared herself, brushing a strands of her hair and sat properly. she coughed earning the Prince's attention. Jaehyun ackwardly look at him, sitting down. he glanced over Yeji as their pair of eyes met while she immediately gaze over the flowers in the garden.

"t-the flowers are beautiful..."she stuttered looking at those roses, he bit his lips trying not to laugh as Jaehyun glance at it.

"y-yeah..."he told looking on his own pair of shoes before sipping the tea.

"your voice is familiar..."

"i see but i never heard yours.."Yeji told, sipping her own coffee. Jaehyun tried to remember when did he heard her voice but it was hard. he never talks to people much since he's a introvert.

Jaehyun space out for a minute trying to process thing on his heads. "i think i heard it on my....... dance class?"

"pardon?"she said tilting her head. "dance class? you dance?"

"i mean I'm a Prince and yes i do dance.."

"we've met before?"

"Perhaps your name is....... Hwang Yeji?"Yeji panicked. her eyes widen as a gasp following. she pushed the chair while her hands was covering her mouth.

"Hwang Yeji?! Hyunjin's sister?!"Jaehyun then pointed at her, widening his eyes also.

"i-im sorry.."Yeji walked out going inside. She pushed the glass door as Jaehyun tried to chase her. the girl didn't hesitate to contact Sena's number, trying to hide from Jaehyun.

Jaehyun got lost in the hallways while chasing the Princess. the hallways were empty and he now can't hear her heels clicking, just maids staring at him.

He went upstairs, opening all the rooms but they were all empty. Yeji in the meantime ran upstairs to Sena's room. she looked down and saw no one following her before walking inside the room.

She closed the door locking it and saw Sena in her bed laying, her phone ringing beside her. she sighed before getting her clothes and walked inside the bathroom.

"oh your back already?"Sena got to her senses and gaze over the Princess. she nodded before closing the door, changing fast.

Sena got startled when the doorknob suddenly twisted. she shouted 'get out' knowing it could be one of her brothers and then dialed Hyunjin's number to pick up Yeji.

Yeji got out of the bathroom, walking to Sena. "i need to go, lead the way.."she told.

Sena nodded, opening the window before jumping down. Yeji gasped, running towards the window to see if she was alright. A head popped up, smiling at Yeji.

"you scared me!"she slapped the girl's head earning a giggles from her.

"i found a new shortcut that my Butler showed me earlier, come!" she motioned the girl to jump.

______________________________________

So what's the tea??