30

Sena woke up with a headache, her room was dark because no one still opened the blinds. she sneak inside yesterday after Jaehyun went home
and no one knew because she locked the door. she felt guilty hit her after talking back to her mother like that and how her brother did anything to find her.

she find her phone that was laying in the bed with many miss calls from his brothers and Hyunjin. the girl exited her room with her gown she used yesterday not bothering to change. she walks downstairs seeing her whole family talking to some guards and her mom in the middle with a frustrated look.

she suddenly had an idea to ignore them all day and spend her day in the village. she immediately walk upstairs, hiding from the maids before locking the door, trying to prevent sound.

this was the worst decisions she made. but it already happened. she got a fight and now her mother is worried sick, this is the only way. no it was not...

she went inside the bathroom to change, texting Jaehyun to meet her in the kid's house. she change to some random clothing so that the guards won't recognize her.

"it's been a while since i wear you

"it's been a while since i wear you.."she change to the outfit. putting the hood of her jacket.

Sena peek outside of her curtains just to see guards were sorrounding the whole palace and there's no way she could get out of here. she made a plan and text the persons she need, the only ones she trusts.

Yanan open the door, I'm on my room and please i beg you not to tell my mother|send

Hyunjin wait for me at the back door of our palace, also I'm okay|send

she waited for the two to answer but not for too long she heard knocking from the door. it was a familiar knock she knew, opening it she saw the man she trusted: Yanan. The Butler walk inside, closing the door softly. he didn't even doubt twice and immediately hugged the Princess.

"i felt i was about to lose my job."he told while hugging her. she pats her back while giving him a hug too.

"you ready?"she looks at her Butler, cracking a smile while he rolls his eyes playfully. "you know guards are everywhere right?"

"i know, they really do care about me.."she chuckles between her sentences.

"they do and i could see they were all worried. where are you even going?"

"i know my mom would not like me leaving the palace after she finds me so i wanted to meet someone before letting her put me in my cell again."she jokes.

Yanan nodded at him before showing a map of the castle on his phone. the two worked silently how will the plan goes and how minutes she only has. they discussed quietly that no one could here because the two seem to notice some shadows moving around and loud footsteps everywhere that belongs to some guards.

Sena looked at him for the last time before hugging the boy, genuinely appreciate his cooperation. she opens the blinds slowly and opening the window, hiding before it could let a small sound, gaining the other guard's attention. she sighs in relief after seeing them back in their position again, crawling out of her room, jumping slowly on a plain surface down the window. she walks slowly while looking for the broken gate Yanan told her that leads to the kitchen.

...

Sena closes the door slowly while with her hood on and a face mask. she turns around and saw Hyunjin with his motorcycle. she waves at his face on the spacing out boy, Hyunjin flinching to see the girl. he glanced over her again to see if it was really her infront of her, squinting his eyes.

"it's me idiot!"she punches her shoulder. Inyeop flinched again before pulling the girl in his chest, giving him a hug.

Sena's look was replace by a flustered look while Hyunjin buried his face on the girl's shoulder, letting out some fake sobs.

"don't be so dramatic!" she pulled away while cupping his checks. He wipes those invisible tears rolling in his cheeks before giving the girl the helmet.

"here!" he said between his fake sobs that made Sena chuckle before putting the helmet on.

The Prince drove where Sena told him, unfamiliar with the place. the girl gave him the helmet before telling, "wait for me I'll be back soon!"

she walks excitedly in the front door, seeing guards were roaming around the park she tried to ignore them and opened the door quickly and closes it slowly. she looked inside and saw the kids with Jaehyun in the table with breads on their hands.

"nonna!"Yeonjun exclaimed, running to her while she opens her arms and hugging them.

Jaehyun admired her while she gives hugs and kisses to the kids, a smile cracking on his face. After giving them all hugs, he walks to her with a pout. "no hugs and kisses for me?"

Sena rolled her eyes before giving the boy a peck on the cheek before patting his soft hair. Yeonjun who was witnessing the two, look at them weirdly while they laugh at his reaction.

"are you two dating?"the two looks at each other before Jaehyun pulling the Princess beside him and letting their hands interlock before he nods.

"ahh it's okay.. i know Jaehyun's a good boy."he told shrugging and giving them a thumbs up.

"could you two adopt me??"Yeonjun blurted out, whining while hugging their legs. Sena got startled on his sudden request, thinking it would be also a good idea if they did. Sena looks at Jaehyun before he nods looking on the kid.

"but we can't just adopt you all.."

"just me and Jihoon please? we could visit the others sometimes!"the Princess sighs before nodding his head, Yeonjun jumps before giving them a kiss on the cheeks.

"yehey! i now have a parents!"he shouted at the kids, giving them his famous grin. the kids jumped also joined him while clapping. the two brothers hugged each other before the two couples look at them with a grin.

"Congratulations Yeonjun and Jihoon!"
______________________________________