20

She opened her right eye, looking at Jaehyun. Sena got flustered and immediately got up from him.

Her mind was panicking what she just did. her heart was pounding while she blinks rapidly while trying to recall what she just did. she opened her mouth wanting to speak but no words came out. she stuttered after blurting words. cursing on her mind she manage to calm her nerves and put away the butterflies in her stomach.

"u-um I didn't do anything! you pushed my hands that's why!"the girl muttered, her eyes still widens.

Jaehyun chuckled softly, rubbing his eyes before standing up also. he felt his ears were burning and immediately rub it. "a-ah i know, thanks for waking me up.."

she felt the atmosphere was getting tense and awkward as the two keep avoiding each other's gaze. she scratched her head before mumbling, "i-i should g-get going.."she look over Jaehyun before leaving the room.

"w-wait.."

the girl look up to him as her heart started was still pounding loudly and her hands were sweating because of the gloves.

"i-i'll get going too, my parents would be w-worried about me."

she nodded before leaving the room while Jaehyun followed her getting the leather jacket he have and waited for the Prince to get out of the house.

"let's go?"she snapped out of her mind, flinching after the boy muttered in his deep voice. she nodded at him.

"i-i will be.... taking this path" she smiled at him, breaking the ackward silence between them.

"a-ah yes... see you t-tomorrow!"

"there's no classes tomorrow!"she shouted at him, walking backwards. she chuckled before waving at the boy.

...

She walked back and forth getting anxious. her mother cold her earlier. the Queen wanted the two couples to meet for the first time, talking to each other. Ofcourse it didn't bothered Sena but she had plans to meet Jaehyun today. She never liked the plan of her but she didn't had a choice.

"Hello?"the boy spoked, his deep voice startled her.

"Hey....... Hyunjn"she spoke through the phone.

"first of all, who is this?"

"i-its Sena!"

"ow, I didn't know you had my number.."a smirked was plastered on his face.

"i got it from Mark."

"why did you called me?"

"youhaveasisterright?"

"yes- hey what's the rush Princess?"

"just give her the damn phone!"Hyunjin flinchs and furrows his brows before going to his sister's room.

"who is this?" her sister spoke, grabbing the phone.

"a friend.."

"hello?"

"owh it's a girl!- you have a girlfriend?!"she whispered to Hyunjin the last words.

"hey- no!"

"what do you need Princess?"

"can you come over here, at my place?"

"first of all i don't know you and why would-"Sena immediately cut Hyunjin's sister.

"can you do me a favor?"

"ah- uh... okay?"

"just come over at my place, I'll send you the address please!"she hung up, sighing loudly. she ran her hands on her hair, walking to her closet to pick a gown.

the girl pulled a blue simple gown from her closet for his sister to use. she bit her lip feeling guilty about her plan.

she had a text from Hyunjin saying they were already there. she went downstairs not glancing over maids while passing by them. she walked over the back gate, looking back if someone saw her.

she walk out of the palace and saw the two in a motorcycle, Hyunjin hanging his head while adjusting his bangs. her sister, Yeji, tapped him telling the Princess was already there.

"hey guys..."she let out a deep breath in between the sentence. she walked over them, her white nightgown almost touching the ground.

"you're Yeji right?"the girl nodded.

"c'mon let's go inside!"she motioned the Princess to follow her while Inyeop trailed behind the two.

"wait- you're the unknown Prin-"Sena covered her mouth. she putted her index finger between her lips when a guard passed by.

she let out a sigh removing her hands from the girl's mouth, she scratched her nape before answering.

"y-yeah.. let's talk about this-"

"did you knew about this?!"Yeji looked at his brother with widen eyes as he shook his head.

"let's talk about this later lets go to my room first without getting caught."she tried to calm down the girl before  sneaking them inside.

she tried her best for them not to get caught. the two following her to the stairs. her Butler who was roaming around the hallway saw the Princess.

she saw him approaching her, maids following the Butler. she mentally cursed, facing the two siblings with anxious written on her face. the two to hide in an empty hallway while she tried to distract the butler. she fixed her hair before facing back the direction where her Butler was, raising her brows at the man smiling at her.

"the Queen wanted to tell you that the Prince will be here any minute so Princess you need to get ready."

"I'll be getting ready Yanan, you can go now.."she smiled brightly at him, pushing the Butler to the stairs while
waving at the maids. she gave Yanan a  bow before he left the stairs to the kitchen.

"they're now gone.."she said, facing the two siblings who had their head peak. they stood up, walking towards the girl.

"damn never knew you had many maids"

"now let's go before someone else caught us!"she ran into her room, opening the door for the two.

______________________________________