35

Sena heard the door opening revealing her mother with a smile on her face. the workers walk out after finish putting make up on her as they leave to give privacy at the two.

The Queen wanted to give her daughter all she had: seeing her in that white gown and marrying the man she trusted the most, putting her kids in a nice life before she flies away. that's what she wanted all these years.

after months of waiting for them all to graduate, she don't know if she could make it. she couldn't believe that it was her time to give the thrown to her oldest son since she has been getting weaker every day. she felt guilty not spending time with them all these years where she was still healthy and happy.

she miss those days where the kids would just run in the hallways, chasing each other. now they all grew up fast, she wanted to have a last minute before giving them to their new love ones, to their new families.

"you know you won't probably hear anything about me again after this since you'll now be living in Busan. i just wanted you to know that i really love you and still not ready to give my daughter to the man she loves. i found guilt now sorrounding me after being late not to spend times with my only precious daughter.."

"Mama, I'm still your daughter and would always be. I'll visit the palace every weekends and promise to spend time with you and the kids, don't worry.."

"I'm really not in my good condition to play with them, i think. I'll be giving the thrown to your father, that's why I've been in bed lately and already crown your brother to be the king,  since I don't know when do i die-"

"Ma don't say that!"

"it's been awhile since i heard you call me that.."she chuckles.

"i know, i would remember you scolding me for calling you that.."

"i hope i could still see you having kids and graduating-"

"no one's crying today!" three boys entered the room with a smile, her father slamming the door as her brothers proceed to hug her.

"I didn't think that my sister would get married first."

"i heard you're courting the Princess of-"His father was stopped by Lucas shutting his mouth with a small hint of petrified. the Queen looks at them weirdly before talking, "who's the Princess? why did no one tell me?"

"ah Yuqi? isn't her name Song Yuqi?"Lucas facepalmed feeling regret telling the secret to his brother.

"ah Yuqi, i think i heard of her somewhere.."

"she's been a hug topic in the palace because the two would always fight and goof around."

"yes yes, i heard her name from one of the maids! so that's why they won't tell me who was her!"

"okay stop, we're here to congratulate Sena not talk about Yuqi!" Lucas shouts feeling embarass.

"awe my daughter's replacing me already!"her father hugs her. "I won't leave anybody, I'm just leaving the palace that's not a big deal!"

"uh huh, that's easy for you to say.."Renjun scoffed.

"hey everybody-"

"wrong timing, wrong timing let's go Mark!" Yeji pulls Mark back, getting out of the room as the family laughs at their reaction.

"let's leave before the ceremony starts.."

...

Loud cheering filled the hall with wine glass tapping each others when the two walks inside the palace. peoples were now throwing flowers, Jaehyun's friends shouting and the two families were already waiting for them infront. they all have mix feelings.

Sena could see Yeji and Mark dancing in the table like idots and her friends trying to stop the Princess. it was a great celebration that made all of the families get home drunk and even celebrate with them. Yeonjun and Jihoon was having their moment with the dreamies and Jungwoo. Lucas' friends congratulated Sena while Ten fake crying. the whole palace was full of music blasting like it was just an ordinary bar with peoples that wanted to get drunk.

"Hey Yeji, you need to go in here!"Chaeryeong shouted at her, dragging the almost drunk girl infront while Sena was about to throw the flower.

she sighs and positioned infront while waiting for the Princess to throw. didn't really expecting the flower to go on her, Chaeryeong jumps over to get the flower and threw it to the drunk girl exactly going to her hands. she got startled after the girl threw it to her and turns out to be the flower, making her even more shock that she got the flower.

"what in the world?" the spacing out girl glance at the flower to her friend who was jumping in joy.

"you got it!"

"you got it and threw it to me!"

"atleast you got it! i'll be waiting for the invitation to come!"Chaeryeong hugs the girl before walking to their table, pushing her to her boyfriend.

"congrats!"Sena walks to their table also and pats Yeji's head.

"i mean.... thanks i guess?"

"Johnny you're so old why don't you get married also!"the other table consists of unfamiliar faces told at his friend.

"shut the fuck up Aerum, as if you're not old!"

"I'm 23 what do you mean?!"

"you know instead of arguing why don't you two date so i can't hear your stupid voices everyday outside my room" Mark who was covering his ears told the girl.

"shut up, why don't you marry my sister already so your voices every night would stop!" Areum argued.

"i told you it wasn't me and i don't like her!"

"she likes you so why don't you two marry already!"

"dude he doesn't like her and she likes Mina more than your sister!" Johnny calmed Areum down.

"this is complicated!"

"that's why just choice one fucking asshole!"Areum spatted out on Mark's face.

"Hey no pets allowed!" Renjun exclaimed, letting daegal out of the table.

"hey who said that!"Haechan glared at him, taking the dog and put it on his lap.

"I'm the owner of this household what do you mean?!"

"ow a dog!" Jihoon walks to Haechan and pats Daegal. "even your nephew likes it!"

"Felix stop!"

"Americano~"

"would you three shut up!"Yeji grabbed a cake and shove it at Han's mouth.

"what a night."Sena looked at the people inside the hall with Jaehyun hugging her back. "and your still not drunk."

"I don't drink alcohol, sorry..."

_____________________________________

what a night really *sighs*