40 | 📜End

After years of experience of the real life they all say, Sena got the hang of it. their family got back to their Royal lives. going back to the castle and living there again. she only have works every weekends and focus on her 3 children while Jaehyun was busy again with works.

Yes, they had another child. Jung Eunha. the youngest.

Jaehyun promised to give time to them also everyday. it was hard for him also especially he's now the crown prince and needs to learn many things like how to be a king someday and rule the province.

Sena woke up feeling the bed empty and Jaehyun was nowhere to be found. she look up to see shirtless Jaehyun while he closed the door after taking a bath. Jaehyun smiles before taking a seat next to her and cuddled up with her in the bed. she smiles, rubbing her thumb at his face while the boy sleeps in her embrace. she pulled from the cuddle before walking to the mirror to get the hair dryer. walking back to him, she plugs it in the nearby socket and on it. Jaehyun immediately turn around to face her and let the hot wind dries his hair as he puts his arms around the girl's waist.

"all done.." Sena pulled the socket before putting it in the table beside them, Jaehyun letting her go.

"you know i miss having picnics with you. it's been hard since we now have small kids."

"we could still have our night this day before we go to Incheon tomorrow..."

"let's be like what teenage couples do."Jaehyun winks before dragging the girl out of the room.

...

"you shouldn't be putting it inside your nose, idiot!"

"ow..."Sena stops and lets Jaehyun clean her nostrils with a tissue. the two was enjoying their night in the bathroom, doing what teenage couples do in their night dates. but this time, they agreed on staying inside the palace.

she looks at the mirror just to see herself looking ugly with the gray facemask on.

"i look like a monster."she told with a grimace look. "you're not the only one!"Jaehyun looks at himself at the mirror also, shaking his head.

"how long should i wear this?"

"I don't know maybe 3 minutes..? i never really use this and only my sister does."

"so what's next thing in the list?"Sena tiptoed to see the paper on his hands while he chuckles at her, Sena staring at him blankly.

"matching PJs!"

"PJs?"

"Pajamas!"he showed the matching clothes with dinosaur printed on. she laughs finding the matching clothes really cute and didn't know she would be wearing those.

"c'mon just for tonight!" the boy plead. Sena nods before pushing the boy out of the room to change. she shouts at him before opening the boy and shows her the outfit, twirling while wearing the biggest grin on her face.

"how do I look?" she asked smiling at him before Jaehyun chuckles and puts the pjs on, replacing his plain black shirt with the dinosaur printed one.

"You look cute!"Jaehyun admired her, twirling her around and kisses her forehead. Sena squeezes the boy's face, earning a cute smile from him with his dimples poking out.

they enjoyed playing games together, eating chips in the bed while the kids were sleeping soundly on their own bedrooms. Jaehyun wanted his wife to experience what it was to have a normal boyfriend and how it is fun being a teenager. he knew she didn't experiences these things.

she couldn't deny this all was so fun and how fun was it to be a normal person living in this world. she wanted to try more, too bad it was late. she now has children to take care and a husband. but it wasn't a big deal to her being a parent eventhough it is sometimes hard to focus on your works while having kids around bugging you. but thinking of Yanan playing with them while she do her works was a great idea. her Butler and her kids got closer and she could see how loving her Butler was to them.

Jaehyun and Sena didn't even hesitated to let the kids explore the world while they are still a child, Yeonjun turning 13 this year. all Sena and Jaehyun could think is that Yeonjun growing up. they remembered how cute and funny the kid was back then and how he would give kisses to his mother and a fatherly hug to Jaehyun.

Yeonjun got more mature and responsible, and would never forget how to be respectful to people around him and would always bow to them everywhere he sees a camera.

the public could see how good parents they were just by looking how they raised their children. the public has evidence. the way their children bows after eating on a restaurant and how their image could be a perfect definition of perfect family.

Jaehyun was proud how many people would talk how good parent he was and how he raised a respectful child together with his wife. Sena thought them well, he is proud of her. she has a kind personality that every boy would fall for and Jaehyun was lucky he was one of them. how she's best at confronting the kids everytime they fight and would take care of them eventhough she knows she's a busy person. she was a jackpot after coming to his life.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading my book! til the next time I write one! i hope you all have good days and don't worry to take care of yourself and wear mask!

it was nice of u all to read this 🤧💓 lot's of love to you guys and i hope u read my other fanfics too!!!

until the next time we meet again, this is CLLASJ18 🦋

2021© CLLASJ18

______________________________________

HI EVERYONE! This is for my Filipino deobis that are interested to read a teenage romance novel! I am here to present you my Filipino-English Book: Treasure My heart (GDH SERIES #1).

Just a story for a girl named Maurie Hevrea Zolina chasing over a boy named Rafael Hailes Elizaga, who changed her life in a simple splash of coffee!

Some chapters are up and the whole novel is already finished beforehand! Thank you, sana magustuhan niyo huhu please check it out rin!