9

Sena's pov

It was lunch time, well Mark wasn't wrong about students here. I was watching them from the entrance's window. all the seats were occupied with students laughing and goofing around. I sighed and was about to leave when a group of boys probably 7 of them sorrounding me with their faces looking confused.

"are you going in or not?" i shook my head feeling embarrassed and walked passed them. They were all tall, especially that long haired guy. They were all handsome to be honest but I'm not interested.

I could here girls screaming from behind when the 7 boys entered the cafeteria. I sighed, not knowing where to go next and probably won't eat this time. I walk in the hallways that are unfamiliar to me, letting my feet lead where God knows where. I was hungry but doesn' even know where to buy, i wanted to buy but I don't know where to seat.

"I've been watchin' you for some time
Can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes" i sang, my voice echoing through the hallways.

"No fair, You really know how to make me cry when you gimme those ocean eyes..." I liked how it sounded so well. My soft, calming voice echoing in the empty hallways.

"i told you to follow what i told you right?"

"Bullies.." i muttered after hearing those screams from an empty room and only filled with students. I didn't bother because it's my first time here and I don't want to get involved.

I tried to fasten my pace before they blame me eavesdropping over their conversation.

ring ring..

My phone buzzed. I mentally cursed, ran into the crowded hallways before the bullies caught me. I sighed before answering the phone.

"where are you?!"

"I don't know...."

"did you already have your lunch?"

"no...."

"what the actual fuck Sena!"

"I'm shy, okay! why won't you lend me a food or tell your minions there to give me some!"

" *sighs* okay..."

"w-wait, i was just kidding-"

"God damnit Yukhei!" I whispered-shouted. I tried to ran, going upstairs until where my body lands.

I'm always like this. I let my heart order everytime I'm lost. I stopped, panted heavily after running in million stairs i ran. There was a door, thankfully. I opened it, cold wind suddenly hitting me making my hair and skirt dance.

"rooftop..." i roamed around, grabbing into the metal that prevents me from falling. It was calming except the wind. Students were laying down the grass, talking with their own friend groups and others playing soccer in the field.

My phone buzzed again. This time it was Renjun, he texted me.

Nonna where are you?

I'm at the rooftop |send

Hyung was asking so that Mark could go there

I told him i was joking! |send

I sighed. tapping into the cold metal, making a beat i never heard while my phone buzzes. I ignored it, probably them complaining why I'm hear or what but I don't care.

The door suddenly opened letting the poor guy pant heavily after going through those stairs. I smiled looking at Mark with foods in his hands.

"Thank you!" i saluted before opening the burger and a fries. I sat down at the cold bench with my foods in my lap.

"you shouldn't be here, the PE teacher always roam around this time.." he told patting his chest. I nodded, understanding the boy.

...

Physics, i hate that subject. Most of the students were sleeping and only me and 3 students were listening excluding Mark. He was sleeping peacefully and told me to wake him up if the teacher walks towards there table. They were all impressive, i scanned them all; them having wise
brains, the teacher ofcourse where clueless about what's happening because she keeps solving in the boards.

It was getting boring and my hands were doodling- no copying her works in the board. Well i don't even know what am i writing; my hands copying while my head was stuck in the board,  listening tentatively. I can't understand it. I never did that's why i just copied it.

Finally the bell rang, signaling the end of the class. I shake Mark who was sleeping soundly, pushing him to get out of his chair. He didn't woke up so it didn't bother me. I fixed my things, sliding them all into my bag before walking out. I looked back, looking at the sleeping boy in his desk before shrugging, " nah, I could tell Renjun to wake him up.." i walked out of the room.

I knew it was too early to go home. Usually my brothers would go home at 6 but since it's still 4:30, i think it would be nice to roam around the city since it's my first time going here.

I messaged Renjun to get Mark at the room before stepping out of the building. I stopped thinking what to do next, "probably it would be nice going to the mall?"

Many students were passing by me, pushing my shoulders while i stand there, in the center. I ponder, while students keep looking at me with frown and weird faces. It didn't bother me because i thought it was because i was blocking their may.

"look it's the same girl again, blocking the way..."

I looked towards the voice who was at my back. Suddenly does 7 guys were there, but they're many? there friend group suddenly became bigger than earlier. Others were familiar faces, Mark at the side with the other boys and Renjun, Lucas with his friends. My brothers with other boys shook there head, looking disappointed to me.

"what?" i asked, i was clueless looking at them. My mind getting what they were saying, my mouth making a 'o' expression before stepping aside.

I heard one of them scoffed, "do you think we could fit there?" Haechan, one of Renjun's friends asked rolling his eyes.

I glared at him, sick of his sassy attitude. "well why don't you all go buy a bigger door for all your children to fit!" i scoffed rolling my eyes.

"who are you two answer back like that!" a boy interrupted, stepping in with his hands on his hips.

"well who are you to be treated nicely?" i told. I never knew i was this cool, i think i need to be more like this it gives me confidence!

"I'm sorry but I'm the popular guy here and the President here in this school.."

"well but I don't know you so it doesn't count you for being popular.."

He scoffed and was about to tell something after one of his friend stopped him. He stepped in, calming the boy. "would you now stop Doyoung your embarrassing yourself and your not the popular guy here okay?"

He was familiar, i couldn't get his whole face to face me but he looks familiar. His voice. his voice. "Jae?"

He turned back at me looking confused, "Sena?"

"Sena right!" i nodded excitedly after remembering his name.

"you know each other?!" Lucas and Renjun with his friends told in unison. I was shock at their reaction, it's like they've seen a ghost behind me. "what...?"

"n-no... you to know each other?"

"yeah we met at the village, she saw the necklace i was finding at the village..." Their eyes suddenly widen while the others looks curious.

"why?"

"n-nothing..."they all muttered in unison, avoiding eye contact with each other.

____________________________________