32

y'all know that stuff toy?👀

______________________________________

Sena and her dad walk to the garden with buckets of ice cream on their hands while eating them. they walk to a table, their view infront was the bright sun and the sky in it's bright pink color. Sena smile before putting a spoonful of ice cream on her mouth. the two enjoys the silent while they look at the view of the sun infront of them, having their father and daughter moment again.

Sena remembers what Yeonjun told her earlier that made her crack a laugh, her father looking up at her. "why are you laughing?"

"nothing just Yeonjun..."

"Yeonjun? the kid you've been taking care?" Sena nods at her father before taking a bite of the ice cream again.

"he ask me earlier after hearing that i already had a boyfriend... he ask me if it was okay for me to adopt him and his brother Jihoon."

"and?"

"i said yes.. do you think it was a good idea?" her father nods. "I think it is. you took care of him for about a year now and i know he was glad to see you in his life so he wanted to spend his life with you even more.. you love him don't you?"

"ofcourse, he's one of the reason why I'm happy!"

"we need to tell your mom about this. i think you'll be a great mother like your mom, I'll miss you my daughter.." he kisses her forehead.

"i will miss you too father, i could visit the kingdom everytime i want."

"your getting married next week so i think no school for now." he smiled. "but Jaehyun would be here?"

his father nods making her grin before hugging him. they let their body rock back and forth, swinging it while he pats her back. "i love you my beautiful Queen.." he cooed.

"it's been awhile since i heard you call me that.." she chuckles making him join her too while they pulled from the hug. his father tuck a strand of her hair in her ear while smiling. "i love you too Father..."

...

Days had passed after the time Sena got lost and many positive news had made her even more happy. she spends her time most with Jaehyun, doing shopping with him and buys couple rings, do works with him and while they sleep together in her bed, waking up in his chest.

Jaehyun believes their relationship was fate.

he knew it since the first time the girl showed her the old violin on her room and the moment they made that time when they were kids. every moment he spends with her, he never forget to say 'i love you' while he kisses her in the forehead. they got use being clingy to each other and goofing around the castle when they got nothing to do.

aehyun got use to her nicknames also, the Princess calling him 'airhead' 'piece of shit' and 'dumb' every minute. but it was the way how the Princess express her love on the boy since she never get use calling people with lovely nicknames and finds it cringe, prefer using those words to him.

"Jaehyun!" she hides the bunnies on her back, shouting the boy's name on the hallways because she lost him earlier while doing her homeworks.

"JaeHYUN!" she shouted louder but no response from him. the girl sighs, thinking he must be upstairs. the Princess puts the bunnies in her chest while busy brushing their fluffy hair, her feet guiding her upstairs.

"gotcha!" Jaehyun jumps infront of her while spreading his hands in the air. Sena squealed and almost dropping the bunnies. Jaehyun glance at the figure in her hands, his eyes immediately softens. the boy took one and ran upstairs making Sena chase her, calling his name while the boy just ignores her.

the boy hides in the hallways while hearing the girl shout those nicknames she gave him. he chuckled and peeks through the wall to see if the Princess was there.

Jaehyun sighed in relief and went to the their shared room to play with the bunny. while he plays with the bunny, Sena gave up and walk downstairs to their garden and getting another bunny. she puts it on her lap, crunching down and then walk back upstairs to their room.

"hey bunny wait!" she heard Jaehyun shouted making her turn around to see him chasing the bunny. she laughs before opening the door and place the bunnies on the carpet.

"wanna have a carrot?" she pulls some carrots from her pocket, giving it to the bunny. she smiles and pats their hair again while Jaehyun walk inside.

"you find the bunny?"

"yes, i let him out and puts him in the garden."he told, collapsing in the bed.

"i just heard a news!!"the door got slammed, Renjun peeking behind Lucas. the two had the biggest grins on their face while looking on Sena, founding it weird. "why are you looking at me like that?"

"IT'S TIME FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE YOU!"

______________________________________