11

Sena got startled by the soft voice owned by a man beside her. She immediately stood up properly, facing him as her eyes widen after not expecting him to be here.

"P-prince J-Jaehyun.." Minah muttered, she immediately cling to the Prince. Jaehyun felt disgusted with the Princess's movement, immediately yanking her away. He walk towards Sena who was witnessing a scene, crunching down to match her height.

"are you okay?" The girl who was still shock nodded, her mouth opened while no words were going out. "o-oh.." she answered.

The Prince chuckled at her behavior, straightening up before facing the five girls. "J-Jaehyun i can explain.. she tried to shout at me and s-slap me-"

"please, i saw you hit her first Princess." he smirked before dragging Sena out of the hallway. She immediately thanked the boy after saving her from her nightmare. She tried to talk fast, telling him that she would make it up. Talking while Jaehyun was laughing at her.

"what's so funny? I'm trying to make it up to you." she told, looking at the tall boy who stopped. He released his hand from hers, facing the girl. "you really want to make it up?" he smiled. Sena nodded, looking at him with curious eyes.

"meet me later at lunch in the rooftop, make sure to bring foods for 8 guys" He told smirking at the girl before waving goodbye. She scratched her head, why do i need to buy foods for 8 peoples? She shrugged it, going back to her classroom before the bell rings.

.

Sena stood up from her sit, taking off her long blazers because it was hot. She hang it in her arm walking towards the big door which leads her to the cafeteria. Walking towards it, opening the big door she felt nervous. Some peoples were staring at her while she shrugged it off, girls gossiping and boys were pushing each other.

A guy pushed his friend making him fall in the ground. Sena immediately stopped, she looked at him. He was smirking, kinda scary. She got gross and walked pass by him, ordering from the cafeteria foods she picked before going back. The guy who was smirking earlier stopped the girl, pulling her shoulder. Sena's mind was going crazy, she knows she can't keep ignoring she's scared and look chill when her whole body is starting to shake.

"well where are you going Princess? you can sit with us." He spoked, poking his inner mouth with his tongue while tilting his head. She shook her head feeling uneasy and  yanking his hand that was placed on her shoulder.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin.."

"I didn't ask." she told, giving him a boring stare before walking towards the door. He scoffed, trying to reach the Princess. Minah who was seeing the scene got furious. She went to the Princess who was ready to leave the room, she pushed her making the girl stumbled but didn't hit the floor.

"I didn't know you were such a whore?" She glared, rolling her eyes after. The girl smirked, looking at her with confidence. Picking up the snacks that was on the floor before putting it beside a table.

Lucas and Renjun who was witnessing the Princess's behavior was shock. She looked confident they thought. They never saw her look pissed than ever to anyone when she looked so innocent.

"well my hometown is hell what did you expect?" she replied. Minah got pissed, taking a banana milk from a table ready to pour it in the Princess' head. Sena got alerted as she held her hand, squeezing the bottle until it is empty.

"really pouring a banana milk in someone's head? don't you have more allowance? why not pour the whole soda in my head that's kinda fun..?"

"why are you talking back at your senior?"

"are you even acting like one? you mean talking back to a low class?" she pouted playfully. swinging her long blazer and picked her snacks from the table. The room got noisy, boys started to shout proudly and the Princess exited the room.

She smiled proudly at herself. She never thought she had a bad side. 

She ran towards the end of the hallway, running towards the multiple staircase before arriving at the top. She panted after running on those multiple stairs while a guy was peacefully sitting in a bench with a table.

She walked towards him, scattering the snacks she bought in the cafeteria for the Prince. She sat in the opposite bench hanging her blazer beside her. The Prince doesn't seem to see the Princess was already there.

He was sleeping peacefully. His head hang while he flinched after hitting the table. The girl chuckled softly making the Prince turn his attention to her. She motioned him to eat, foods scattered around the table.

"I thought were eating with 8 guys?"

"forget that i was just kidding, I'm just hungry since I didn't eat anything earlier." he told, munching a snack in his mouth.

"You should've told me! i could have bought you a rice."

"no need. Dig in before the gym teacher caught us eating here."

..

"i really appreciate your food earlier Princess Sena." Jaehyun bowed at the Princess playfully, rubbing his stomach. The Princess chuckled softly.

"and i appreciate your help earlier, i could've end up getting beaten up by those girls."

"don't worry. See you tomorrow?"

"mhm, see you then tomorrow.." she waved at the Prince before leaving the building, walking towards the carriage.