4

"Princess Sena you need to wake up, your mother wants to see you." her Butler told, tapping her arms trying to wake the Princess.

"w-what?" she groaned before turning, facing the opposite side.

"your mother wants to see you Princess.."

"ahh i'll be there..." she yawned before getting up. She got up stumbling around, feeling dizzy after taking a nap.

She went downstairs to the living room feeling unusual. Her parents were there together with his brothers eating dinner. Sena sat next to his brother, Renjun, while Lucas sat in the opposite side.

"where did you go?"

"i was sleeping in the music room.." she told while picking a steak from the table. Enjoying her eating while her mother was talking about queen stuff again.

It was typical for them. Her mother ruled the kingdom together with her father but it's always her order to follow because her mother use to rule the kingdom too.

She was an independent queen of the Incheon then one day she wake up carrying a week years old son she had. The Queen didn't have another choice to make than to agree marrying the father.

"Sena you're going to be attending Luca's and Renjun's school starting in monday." she told the girl. Lucas immediately slammed his plate with joy making the Queen flinch. "i knew it!"

"excuse me?"

"a-ah um I'm sorry mother.."

"Tomorrow your butler will buy the things you need..." a sigh escaped her mouth before nodding. It's always his Butler who's doing things to her. She never likes it, it's like she's sick that's why she can't buy what she needs.

"I'll be going, i need to do something.." he mother stood up from her seat while the King followed her.

After their silhouette faded, Renjun and Lucas celebrated. "i knew it! i knew it!" Lucas told while punching the air. Renjun scoffed before motioning his Butler to come, " give the ice cream.." he formally requested.

The maids put the three layers of ice cream in the table a popping sound following and the papers from the confetti landed in the table and in their faces. "LET'S CELEBRATE!" Lucas shouted before blasting the song from his phone.

"MAKE A WISH!" The two danced around while synchronizing. Sena giggles seeing her brothers happy after hearing the news. She took a pic of the two while dancing, they looked happy.

She always loves to see her family happy. It relieve her just seeing them, her worries and sad days suddenly faded and her mind is now clear. They are like her happiness, seeing them laughing together and playing dumb with each other made her feel better.

"aww our sister isn't dancing, JOIN WITH US!" Lucas pulled her sister who was eating the ice cream while looking at them.

...

Her day yesterday went well. Her dad decided to joined them celebrating after doing his work. She couldn't understand what she was feeling after seeing the boys happy because of her. It was her first time feeling a lot better after being alone in her room for years. She could tell it she miss this feeling that she use to feel when she was young.

Her mother saw them enjoying from the other side. The Queen smiled before passing by them who didn't saw her figure. Seeing her family happy is enough for her.

"please Yanan let me do my job!" she begged the Chinese Butler who got hesitated. The Princess is currently begging his Butler to go shopping for her things she needs for her first day of school. "I'm sorry Princess but your mother told me-"

"I'll ask Father!" she ran away from his Butler before he could catch the Princess. "wai- wait Princess!"

She smiled innocently before opening the door of her parents' room. She felt relieved seeing her dad looking on the desk while reading a book. She went at him, "Father let me buy my school supplies later please!" She begged him as she pats his shoulder.

"you can't Sena, it would be dangerous for you"

"but Dad I know that village for years!"

"I'll let Yanan go with you.."

"but father-"

"if you don't want then-" the Princess interrupted her father by sighing loudly, "okay he could come with me..."she told before dragging herself out of the room.

She wanted to go alone because she wanted to explore the city. She's always locked up with her Butler following her or her maids. She admit it, it's hard to be a Princess. All Princess do feels like it doesn't fit her.

"Yanan father told me i could but you need to come with me" she nonchalantly told, going back to her room. "yes Princess, you need to wake up early tomorrow"

"I know Yan An."she said, looking on her Butler one more time before shutting the door.

Sighing loudly that Yanan could here from the door before plopping in her bed without taking a shower. His Butler shook his head chuckling after hearing her getting frustrated.