17

This hits different when you listen to "Sweet Love Songs 2020" in Spotify while reading this.

I have loved you since we were 18✨

______________________________________

Sena ran out of her room hearing the bell already rang and went infront of the school's gate. She ran outside the ice cream store next to their school.   She impatiently wait for Jaehyun to come out of the school, patting her foot loudly.

She felt a tap on her shoulder making her flinch. She sighed in relief thinking it was Jaehyun. She faced the boy, smirk on his face while looking at Sena.

"ow it's just you.." she mumbled before fixing her gaze infront again.

"are you expecting someone else?" Minho smiled at the Princess while leaning on a table place outside, taking a seat.

"yeah..."

"that person must've forgot you two are meeting. Let's go, before the store closes" he stood up, grabbing her hand.

"i can't-"

"remember i save you earlier so just think this is a pay back" Sena looked hesitated, she scratched her head before nodding. Jaehyun who was about to cross the road, getting to Sena. he saw she was about to walk inside the store with a boy beside her, holding her hands.

"Sena!"he shouted, hiding the jealousy inside his smile. He walk beside them, waving his hand on the girl.

She immediately waved back, smiling back at the boy. "now that Jae is here, let's go." He grabbed Jaehyun's arm and the three walked inside the store.

The three walked inside the store, Sena removing her hands on Jaehyun's wrist. Minho look at the girl and Jaehyun, "what do you two want?"

"i would like chocolate and strawberries flavor please" she look inside the glass, pointing at the worker the flavor.

"chocolate for me." Jaehyun scoffed, eyeing at their hands. Inyeop who saw him, glared at the Prince. 'your just jealous' he mouthed at the boy. Jaehyun rolled his eyes, glaring at him before talking back, "jealous your ass" he mumbled quietly that Sena cannot hear.

"Jae what flavor would you want?"

"Chocolate will do." he smiled at her, his dimples coming out. The worker nodded, handing Sena her ice cream before handing the others theirs. They all exited the store. Sena looked at the two, "i really need to go." she told, taking a bite of her ice cream before starting to walk.

She wave to them, looking back before crossing the other road. The two waved, smiling at the girl. Their smiles immediately turned into a glare after Sena disappeared in their sights.

Jaehyun furrowed her brows before taking a step, "don't ever talk to her"

"oh please says the one who didn't even save her earlier from getting hit by a knife"

"you're not good for her so step back before i could-"

"could what? Jaehyun keep this in mind, if you want her take care of her and make her happy then don't just stare at her while she dies infront of you.." Minho rolled his eyes. Jaehyun got taken back by his words, clicking his inside cheek before placing his hands on his waist.

"Lucas would beat me up if i protect her earlier, you're lucky he didn't did that to you."

"dude, If you like Sena you should've put her health first than yours." Minho told before leaving the Prince, going back to the school to wait for his carriage to arrive.

......

"Mother I'm here!" She shouted after stepping inside the castle, running late. She run upstairs to her room, before the Jungs will arrive. She plopped down in her comfy bed, feeling better.

in the meantime..

Jaehyun was adjusting the collar of his turn-down shirt, putting his black tuxedo jacket. He keep thinking about what Minho told him. He was right, if she likes Sena he would put her health first before his.

"this is nuts, do i even like her?" Jaehyun started taking to his self in the mirror. He walk downstairs seeing his parents and sister that are already there.

He let out a deep sigh before smiling to them. "I'm ready." he muttered before taking the mask from his Butler.

The ride was quiet as usual. His father and mother were talking about the wedding he don't even want. He was still thinking about his words earlier. It kept appearing in his head that it won't get out.Why is he even saying that to me? he thought. Then he remembered. The necklace he was about to give Sena was still in his bag. He mentally cursed, slapping his head while looking at the window with a frown on his face.

the Jungs entered the castle, The other family greeting them including the mask Princess. She glance over Jaehyun who was unknown to her too.

The two never got a clue they were meeting each other. They never got to see or hear their names being called, except Jaehyun. She heard his name but she can't get it. She heard his brother shouting it but she wasn't even paying attention that day when she was finding the bunnies.

The two family went inside and Sena immediately excused herself, walking inside her room after meeting with the Jungs. Her mother never allowed her because it was part of what she signed and also Jaehyun.

Sena went upstairs, walking at the third floor to see the Prince's clearer view. the Prince was still wearing his mask while eating which is kinda funny to her because he was struggling how to eat with it.

She let out a soft chuckle before mumbling, "cute.." she told. her Butler came to her, bowing before he spoked.

"Princess the food is now ready." he told, giving space for her to walk while he bows. She nodded, going inside her room after.

______________________________________