13

"Yeonjun, is he your kid?" Jaehyun raised his brows looking at the munching Princess infront of him. She shook her head while eating the burger she order.

The two were eating again in the rooftop, ignoring the fact that it was gonna rain. They started hanging out nowadays while the boys never notice it. The two promised to keep it a secret since her brothers never wanted the two to be together with no reason.

"no, i seen him growing up. He was 5 when i met Jihoon and him in the village roaming around."

"that boy must be smart, since when did a 10 year old boy think like that?"

"I don't know, maybe he found it on a book again. He loves reading books ever since i bought him one the day we met. He's really sweet, i swear i never saw that side of him."

"well i think you raised him good. You're such a good mother." the Prince pinched her cheeks before wiping off the  sauce in her mouth. She glared at the boy, before finishing her burger.

"i told you I'm not a mother, I'm just doing what i want to." she roared while he just chuckled softly at her. There it goes the butterflies were spreading in her stomach again and her heart was pumping loudly.

what are you doing to me?

"did you muttered something?"

"nothing- i told you, you have something on your face" she pointed out, circling her pointing finger on the air. Jaehyun immediately put his hands on his face, feeling if there's something.

"ugliness."Sena told as she laugh at the pouting boy.

...

"why is it raining suddenly?" She sighed. She looked at the window, raindrops sliding down while thunders were heard. Their class was so noisy since all teachers weren't here, they were all having an emergency meeting and now students keep going back and forth in their classrooms.

She placed her head on her desk, her hands protecting it. The Dreamies were so noisy especially Chenle's laugh. Mark and the others talking, Jaemin chasing Haechan in the room and the two maknaes were in their phones.

"Good afternoon and attention to all students. The class today afternoon will be suspended since the rain is getting heavier every minute. Make sure to call your parents to pick you up early today, that's all"

Everyone got excited. Students throwing papers in the air, running everywhere like idiots and shouting. Sena didn't bothered, stood up and started packing her stuff, sliding all the books and notes in her bag without caring and went to her locker. She opened it, getting a jacket from her locker before shutting it.

"i still don't want to go home so let's roam around the city shall we?" a voice made her startled. She jumped slightly, was ready to punch the person that almost killed her soul. He stopped her fist that was about to meet his face and back off, "woah there didn't mean to start a fight." he chuckled.

"that wasn't funny."

"so are you free?" he told, adjusting his jacket and removing the dust in his uniform. She nodded, "where do you want to go anyways?"

"Mall. I know your new here so I'll be showing you the city and it's all on me."

"hmmm... really?"

"really"

"mhm okay" she winked, giving him a thumbs up. The two exited the door, she looked at the boy if he has a umbrella but already shook his head.

"so are we gonna share in my jacket?" she asked him, showing the leather jacket on her hands. He nodded feeling hesitated because it was too small. She put the leather jacket on her head, "y-you should bend down.." Sena stuttered, pulling his uniform like a kid getting his attention.

"you look cute when you stutter." he blurted out.

"you want to go there or not?" she punch him trying not to blush. He chuckled softly before bending down, looking at the Princess one more time before running without giving signs to the Princess.

"let's go!" he shouted, dragging the Princess with him as the two run in the rain with others students. Sena ran with him, her hands still holding on his uniform and one attached to the jacket preventing it to fall.

They ran from the school to the Mall that was not that far from it. Jaehyun was feeling crazy, his heart did. he glanced over Sena, she was holding on his uniform.

His heart started to beat faster and it feels like the world suddenly went slow. Him staring at the small figure beside him. She looked beautiful in every angle, her hair slowly approaching her face and covering it. A smile was on his face all the time, his legs were trembling and her heart was racing.

Sena stopped and looked at the boy with disbelief in her eyes. She pouted sighing because the boy wasn't even paying attention to what he's going. She flicked his head, "are you done daydreaming Jae?"

he shook his head. "what?"

"where here.." she removed the jacket from his head, sighing before hanging it in her bag. She dragged the boy inside, pulling his uniform with her while didn't mind his situation.

They entered the mall. It was big actually. Students, couples and Families roaming around with normal clothes on and staff doing there job. She was amazed since it was her first time entering a mall and seeing many people like this. She dragged the boy on one of the stores which was a book store.

"look this book would be a great pick for Yeonjun!" she exclaimed excitedly. she walked around in every shelves touching the books. She stopped looking at the book, opening it.

"this is boring, let's go to a nice store." she dragged again the boy out of the store. It felt heaven, everything she wanted was here.

"let's go to a jewelry store.." Jaehyun dragged the girl.

______________________________________