🤎Shoji 🤎

Little: Shoji                 Date story was written:
                                       May 4 , 2021
Request from @tylerroadtrip , YOU ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING EVER FOR REQUESTING THIS! I have been wanting to do little Shoji for so long so I am so glad❤️❤️❤️ You are a god send and thank you for your support!!!

     I was on my way back from class, it had been a while since I regressed and I really wanted to feel little. I wasn't stressed or anything I just missed the feeling. I didn't realize I would slip so deep though....

     I got to my dorm and set my stuff down. As a minimalist I didn't have much gear, which little me didn't like but big me found fine. I turned on some cartoons and grabbed my blankie that was hidden in the closet. It was light blue with little green, yellow, and orange fishies on it. I giggled at the pattern and started tracing it with my finger. Once I was done with that I laid down on my bed and put the blankie over my head, the light still shined through so it wasn't dark. I giggled some more and felt my head get more fuzzy than usual. I don't know how little I was but I wasn't at a verbal age. I slipped my thumb in my mouth and went back to watching cartoons. I didn't know what they were saying anymore I just liked the pictures. My eyes were wondering when they landed on the mirror...I looked scary, and big. I don't want to look big and scary, I want to be small. I want to be small and cute like other regressors. I don't look like them. I'm weird. I started to cry to no one but myself.

It was quiet but then there was a knock on my door, I turned off the TV and quickly froze. The door slowly opened to reveal Ojiro. "Hey dinner is almost ready so I- oh no hey, what happened? Are you okay?" I freaked out and hid under my blankie not knowing what else to do. I started to cry some more and I let out light whines. "Hey it'll be okay! What's wrong?" I felt him sit next to me in the bed and I just curled up more. He put a hand on my back and moved it in a circular motion. I tried to push his hand away but he kept it there until I calmed down. Once my tears subsided to just sniffles, he lifted my blankie and I sat up. I whined and pointed to the door that was only cracked open "Do you want to go out?" I shook my head and poked him and little "oh you want me to leave" I nodded and laid back down covering myself my blankie again. He didn't move "Well I'm afraid I can't move until I know what's wrong." I peaked out my blankie and he had his arm crossed sitting still. I huffed and sat up again. I managed to get out a soft grunt "uh-uh" He looked over at me and tilted his head "Don't want to talk?" I slowly nodded with a light hum in response. Walking towards the door he mumbled "Well dinner is ready when you are so just come downstairs and the class will be waiting. Well have to tell Mr. Aizawa if you don't join us, because though he doesn't act like it he-" I let out a louder whine. He was going to fast and I didn't understand all the words. He turned towards me with a smirk closing the door "Are you hungry bud?" I sat still before nodding a little. He then left without saying a word.

     What is he going to do and say? Is he going to tell people? Am I gonna be made fun of? I'm so scared. Just then the door opens to Ojiro holding two plates "I told everyone you were doing extra studying and that I would bring your food up to you so don't worry about them." While he was gone I tried to get into a bigger headspace but it only worked a little "didn tell" he set a plate down in front of me and sat next to me with his "No, I didn't tell anyone. It's not their business" I picked up my fork and mumbled "not you bidness eiver" He laughed "it became my business when I found you crying." I grunted and stabbed my food harshly but couldn't get it on my fork. He watched me a struggle before offering help. When I reluctantly accepted, he fed me bit by bit until I was all done. I didn't say anything, I just watched my legs swing back and forth until he tapped me on the shoulder. "So do you want to tell me what's wrong now?" I was confused, not at what he was asking but at the fact he wasn't questioning my behavior. All he cared about was wether I was genuinely ok or not... "i don wan look big 'n mean 'n scawy. I wan be smawl 'n nice" I had to take a pause in between word every so often but I hoped he understood. He nodded before standing up and walking in front of me. I looked up at him with wide eyes as he crawled in the bed and got behind me, he put my blankie back around me and tried his best to wrap himself around me. I started crying a little "Hey don't cry please....look I don't know what it's like but I can imagine how you feel. It's got to feel so lonely, but you don't have to feel like that anymore. You know the whole class cares about you and none of them are scared of you. They think of you as a hero just as much as anyone else! It doesn't matter what you look like, people who actually care to know you will understand that you aren't mean and scary. You don't have to feel so big because, hey, this world is waaaaay bigger than any of us. You can be small and still make an impact." I turned towards him and he wiped away my tears.

I latched onto him and didn't pull away from the hug for a while, but once I did we talked some more and he admitted he thought I was a regressor. He didn't know much about it but he had seen stuff here and there on the internet, and remembered the few times we talked about it in class. I thanked him a million times and he promised not to tell anyone. He helped me so much that night and I make sure to remind him often.

Word Count: 1141
Edited