💚Deku x Aoyama💛

Caregiver: Deku Date story was written:
Little: Aoyama Feb. 11, 2021

     It was a nice Sunday morning and my baby was feeling quite little. We had done so many things so far! We colored, went on a walk, baked, watched some movies, but now it was nap time. He was just a king up when I got a text. It was Mina in the group chat
*I've got some clothes I'm getting rid of, anyone wanna check it out?*
A lot of the class responded so a few of us ended up just gathering in the common area. I was talking with a few girls while Aoyama played with the rest. "A fashion show!" We all turned our heads to look at Mina. Momo was first to reply "That sounds like a great idea!" Mina, Uraraka, and Momo ran away with some clothes. Tsu, Hagakure, Jirou, Aoyama and I sat and waited. They soon came back with ridiculous looking outfits on. Skirts and shirts that didn't match, too much jewelry, etc. We all sat and watched as another wardrobe change came. This time Aoyama turned to me "I be pwetty too?" "You want to dress up with the girls?" He nodded shyly "Ok then! Out on your best outfit for me ok?" "Otay Buba" "Mina! You have another model waiting for you~" she chuckled and ran up to the little boy "Is that so~" she picked him up effortlessly and put him on her back "Well then, we will be back." And with that she ran away fast with Aoyama giggling on her back. After a few excruciatingly minutes of waiting, my baby boy finally come back. He's wearing a poofy pink skirt with a hello kitty shirt, blue sparkly eyeshadow, bright pink blush, fake clip on earrings, tiny heels, and a few flashy necklaces. "Strike a pose for them, go on you got this!" Mina shouts from behind. He puts his hands on his hips. "Stunning! Now give me dramatic" he tilts his head back and puts his arm over his head "Yes yes yes! One more, give me silly" he sticks his tongue out and puts his hands out beside his head. We all sit there and laugh for a minute. I grab him and pull him into my lap giving him a big hug. "Buba? Am I pwetty now?" "Of course you are! You've always been and always will be my pretty little boy"

Word Count: 410

Sorry it's so short I just really wanted to get something out there to you guys! I am working on my other book if you'd like to check it out. I have a lot of drafts for this book I just haven't had time between school, life, and my other book. I'll try my best to post more often but can't make too many promises😅