💜Jirou x Momo🖤

Little: Jirou Date story was written:
Caregiver: Momo March 28, 2021
(Uraraka x Mina side pair)

⚠️Potty training! If you don't like that don't read it pls and thank you⚠️

"Baby it's ok, I love you for you! You don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with..." Momo cradled Jirou on the bathroom floor with the little sobbing into her chest.

The Previous Day
Mina brought Uraraka over for a play date with Jirou "Raka!" "Rou!" They ran up and hugged each other. "Aww you two are just the cutest" Mina squealed, Momo nodded in agreement. The two played for a while but the sound of their tummy's grumbling made them take a break. "So anything new? We haven't had a play date in a while so let's catch up!" Momo suggested. Mina seemed excited "Oh yes that sounds great, do you want to tell them what we've been doing recently flower?" Uraraka gasped and giggled "Yes! I been workin' on tawking bettew but some words still hawd. Den I been workin' on da potty!" Momo congratulated her "Wow you're such a big girl! I'm so proud of you!" Jirou continued eating without responding "Are you happy for Raka?" Jirou nodded "Yes, she be good big girl! Vewy happy" They finished eating lunch and put on a movie for the two littles to fall asleep to. Their nap lasted about an hour when Jirou woke up "Morning babydoll" Jirou rubbed her eyes "Mama!" She ran up and hugged Momo giving her a kiss on the cheek "Huh?" Uraraka groaned out turning around to sit up "Oh good morning to you too little one" Uraraka smiled and crawl over and laid her head on her lap. Momo was petting her head and rubbing Jirou's back. Jirou thought for a moment *...my mama...* Just then Mina walked back in the room with snacks "I'm back~" Uraraka ran up and hugged her, Jirou was slightly relieved. She didn't want to feel like this, she loved Uraraka and it's not like she didn't trust her? So what was up... "I have to go potty Mommy" Mina set the snacks down "Oh well then we better get going! Thank you for telling me." They went off to the bathroom while Jirou and Momo got a little more cuddle time in. Uraraka burst through the door "I went potty all by myself! I big girl!" Momo and Mina clapped for her and gave her a bunch of hugs while Jirou sat to the side and watched. Momo gasped "You know what, since you were such a big girl I think you deserve a little reward~" this caught Jirou's attention. Momo went over and picked up the candy box. *That's my reward box! I get tweat when I good giwl!* Jirou was furious but let it go. They all ate their snacks and Uraraka ate her candy. "Oh we should get going, we are going to take a bath and I have a surprise for my little flower." Mina announced, they all said their goodbyes and were off on their way.

After this Jirou hatched her plan *I gonna be good girl and talk nice and go potty so mama be proud and love me too* so starting the moment they left, she changed her attitude. Momo and Jirou talked a little while coloring and Jirou told her she wanted to try to use the potty. "Are you sure baby? You are still pretty small, far too small to use the potty." But Jirou was persistent. Momo was skeptical but agreed none the less. Jirou didn't realize just how hard it would be to talk right and not slur her words without completely slipping out of little space, so she was a lot more quite. In her mind it didn't matter thought, as long as she spoke good when she did speak, then her mama would be proud of her and would love her as much as she loved Uraraka. She slipped out of little space before dinner which was odd behavior but Momo didn't think much of it. They ate dinner and went to bed with very few words exchanged between the two of them.

The Next Morning
Jirou woke up little and decided to get dressed by herself. *Mama will like this, me doing things by myself!* She got on her sweater and her overalls with a lot of struggling. Momo finally woke up when Jirou was trying to put on socks "Morning baby, did you do this all yourself?" Jirou nodded with a big smile. "Oh wow...umm well... I'm going to go get some cereal for you and I. Do Fruit loops sound good?" "Yes yes yes!" While Momo was gone, Jirou finally got her socks on. Momo came back setting the bowl of cereal in front of Jirou and turning on the T.V. Jirou sat in front of her bed between Momo's legs eating her cereal and watching T.V. while Momo did her hair. She put up half of Jirou's hair into pigtails and left the rest down. She also added a few hair clips for extra cuteness and sat down to finish her own cereal. Once breakfast was done Jirou announced she had to go potty, so Momo picked her up and they went to the bathroom. On the inside Jirou was regretting everything, the potty was scary and she didn't want to go. "Do you want me to go or stay with you?" "Stay!" Momo sat down on the ground facing the opposite way to help Jirou feel less embarrassed. Jirou just squirmed around on the toilet for a few minutes, she felt hot tears prick the corners of her eyes "Mama!" Momo turned around and held her hands "Hey is okay baby is okay! What's wrong?" "I no want to be big giwl, I no like potty it scawy." Momo got up to help her fix her clothes and sat back down. Jirou was still standing up with Momo's hands on her waist "You don't have to it's okay, but why did you tell mama you wanted to?" Jirou turned her head away "Because mama likes good giwl like Raka. I not good giwl, mama loves Raka more."

Present Time
"Baby it's ok, I love you for you! You don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with..." Momo cradled Jirou on the bathroom floor with the little sobbing into her chest. "I will never love ANYONE more than I love my little girl you got that? You mean so much to me and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I love you to the moon and back 1 million times!" They say that for a little before getting up and going back to their dorm. Momo changed Jirou out of her big girl clothes and into pajamas. "We can just relax and have a comfy day with mama okay?" "Otay" Jirou had on a light pink bunny onesie and cuddled into Momo with a lollipop from her rewards bin. The rest of the day was filled with cuddles and hugs and kisses galore. The little baby girl didn't have to be so big in the end.

Word Count: 1189