🤍Todoroki x Kiri❤️

Caregiver: Kirishima Date story was written:
Little: Todoroki Jan. 19, 2021

Requested by @Marvelless1917 I really hope you like it😅

It was a late Friday night and Todoroki just got done doing homework. He was super exhausted and really wanted to slip so he called his Daddy "Hey, can you umm...come over.." "Of course! Is my baby boy feeling little right now?" He heard a giggle from the other side of the line telling him yes. "I'll be over soon, hang tight little one" Todoroki went and got out his paci and bottle. He spoke sometimes but he was pretty little right now so it was kinda hard. He sat on the ground, eyes glued to the door while bouncing up and down and sucking on his paci. He heard the doorknob jiggle a bit and then the door opened. "Dada!" "Hey baby boy!" Kirshima ran over and sat on the ground while his little boy snuggled into his lap. "Oh, I missed you so much pebble." "Miss chu" Kirshima noticed how little he was and brought him closer to his chest for one more squeeze. "Hmm, what should we do tonight little one?" Todoroki shrugged and played with the end of Kiri's shirt. "How about we...build a fort!" Todoroki's eyes lit up and he scrambled to get out of Kiri's lap. Kirshima held him back "Woah woah woah there buddy, slow down we have all night" Todoroki huffed "you pick out which blankets, pillows, and stuffies you want ok?" Todoroki nodded and Kirshima kissed his head before he got of his lap and started searching the room. Kirishima got some chairs and put them in a rectangle shape. "Can I see the biggest blanket?" Todoroki struggled to lift it up because it was so big and heavy so Kirishima helped him a little and the got the first blanket on top. Next they put a really soft blanket on the floor of the inside. The decorated the rest of the inside with pillows and stuffies, they even put some fairy lights through it. "Do you like it pebble?" "WOVE IT! Pwetty!" "I'm glad!" He ruffled Todoroki's hair "I'm gonna get drinks and snack ok? You think about what you wanna watch tonight."  Todoroki decided on watching Octonauts. Kiri came back with apple juice and little bite muffins. "Octonauts! Great choice" they watch it almost every time they hang out and they only had a few more episodes left. A lot less episodes than Todoroki thought. Three episodes later they had finished it. "Looks like that's the last one buddy" Todoroki huffed and whined looking at Kiri "I can't do anything baby, I wish I could." Todoroki look down while thinking then realized he was really itchy. He still had big boy clothes on! He started tugging at them. Kirishima finally noticed once he gave out a distressed sigh "Oh I'm sorry baby, I'll get you into some soft pajamas" he went to his dresser and got out a onesie that was light blue and had little moons and stars on it. Todoroki giggled with excitement as that was his favorite onesie. Kirshima helped him out of his clothes. "I think we need a pull up for tonight just in case ok?" Todorki hated pull ups. Not because they were bad but....he was just embarrassed. He turned his head a bright blush creeping on his face. He brought his knees to his chest hiding his face. "Hey little on its ok! Don't be embarrassed please, I won't do it if you don't want to but I really think it would be a good idea. It's just to be safe so you aren't more embarrassed if you have an accident." That did sound more embarrassing in Todorokis mind so he finally looked up from his knees. " 'tay" he mumbled just loud enough for Kiri to hear "Thank you baby, I'm so proud of you! Your such a good boy" Kiri  got him into a pull up, Todoroki picking one with paw patrol on it, and then finally got him into his onesie. They started cuddling while Kirshima looked for something to watch. "Look!" Todoroki shot his head at the tv with that statement. His eyes gleamed with what he saw on the screen. Not one but TWO OCTONAUTS MOVIES. His jaw his the floor and so did his paci. "Do you wanna watch these? We can't probably only watch one before bedtime." Todoroki picked up his paci almost putting it in his mouth but Kirshima caught his hand "That's yucky baby boy, let me wash it off." He came back after washing it off and put it in Todorokis mouth and started one of the movies. This one was called "Octonauts and the Great Barrier Reef" Shoto clapped his hands in excitement taking his last bite of little muffin and grabbing his sippy. He drank his juice as fast as possible so he could have his paci back. The movies was going good and he was so excited to be cuddling with his daddy. Everything was warm and comfortable. Almost too comfortable. He didn't pay kind to it though, his mind just slowly cascaded into black. Soft snores were heard from the caregiver next to him. He chuckled a bit kissing Shotos forehead and turning off the tv. "Goodnight my love."

Word count:910