❤️Kiri x Baku🧡

Bakugo: Caregiver Date Story Was Written:
Kirishima: Little Nov. 6, 2020

Story request from ajh2721 ! Thank you for the request, also I don't usually write KiriBaku unless it's a request. I hope it lives up to your expectations...

⚠️This story uses pull ups so if that makes you uncomfortable warning!!

Monday night, Kirishima is sleeping soundly in his dorm until he jolts awake. He thought for a moment "That was a weird dream." He shook it off and went back to bed. He didn't sleep well that night but it was whatever so Tuesday night he decided to go to bed early. He had another "weird" dream but this time it was a little scary. You can guess he didn't get good sleep that night either. Wednesday, same thing but the dream was just getting worse. It was the same dream but every night something worse would happen to make it more scary than the previous night. It happened again Thursday and he honestly didn't know how much more he could take. He hadn't slept in days so he didn't have energy to train or even do his homework. Bakugo noticed his boyfriend was acting weird so he went up Friday morning. As he got closer and closer he realized just how dark and bad the bags under Kirishima's eyes had gradually been getting. He was worried for Kiri so, "Hey shitty hair!" "Oh! Morning Bakubabe..." he takes a deep long yawn. Bakugo walks up and gets really close to Kirishimas face. Kiri blushes ag the sudden touch of Bakugo's hand on his cheek. His eyes widen. "Why haven't you been sleeping?" Bakugo rubs under one of Kiri's eyes with his thumb. Shit he found out, "Ummmm I don't know what your talking about?" "You sure about that?" "Yep!" "Well then I guess you won't mind if spend the night at your dorm and see how much your sleeping?" Well....fuck... "Sure!" Bakugo kisses Kirishimas cheek then walks to his desk. The day ends blah blah blah. (idk what write about) Dinner comes around and everyone is chatting. Kirishima is clearly ready to just leave so he finishes eating quickly and goes back to his dorm. He  gets his little gear ready but not on yet. About 5 minutes later Bakugo walks in. "Daddy!" "Hey baby boy, are you all ready?" "No I was waiting for you, I wan daddy to hewp me...is dat otay?" "Of course baby! I don't expect you to do these things when your so little. That's crazy talk!" Bakugo tickles Kirishima and he giggles. Bakugo gets Kirishima out of his clothes and into new ones. They hop on the bed and start watching some movies. Feeling safe with his daddy's arms wrapped around him, Kiri thought could finally sleep peacefully. It had been nice until his dream came but he knew once the dream came he couldn't wake himself up until the dream was down. His dream started out as him going on a walk and suddenly Bakugo just walks away and never comes back or says anything. But now it was bad. It had escalated to the point of no return. It starts out as normal, they are on a walk and a villain shows up. Bakugo rushes to the villain and of course Kiri thinks he'll stop him but instead he stands next to the villain. "Bakugo? What are you doing?" knowing he wouldn't get an answer he sighs "Oh nothing baby I'm just doing work. I'll be done in a few minutes~" this was different than the nights before... "No, you don't mean that!" "Yes I do! I also mean it when I say that your weak and useless and nothing. You would never be so popular if it hadn't been for me! You know what I DONT LOVE YOU, IN FACT I HAVE YOU WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BODY! I want you to burn.....I want you to hurt....I want you to suffer..." Kirshima was violently crying at this point. He knew it was fake but it still hurt...or maybe he thought it was fake? He didn't know what to believe. Bakugo slowly walked up to him and gripped his arms. He used his quirk and started burning Kirishimas arms while repeating that sentence.

POV BAKUGO
I walked out of Kirishimas dorm to go to the bathroom. When I was walking back I heard screaming. "Eji!" He runs back to his room and slams the door open to see his little boy screaming and crying drenched in sweat. "Eji baby please wake up!" He shakes him until he wakes up. "Eji?" "Daddy I-" Bakugo pulls him into a hug "Shhh it's ok, I'm here baby boy it's ok" he stroked Kirishimas hair softly and rubbed his back "Now, can you tell me about these nightmares you've been having?" Kirishima sniffles and starts "No, I'm icky...." "Icky? I don't understands baby?" "Kirshima backs away and sure enough he was icky. "Oh baby-" "IM SOWY! Pwease pwease don't be mad Daddy pwease!" "Hey hey hey, it's ok baby. Daddy's not mad. Daddy is just scared and I want to make sure your ok! Let's get you cleaned up and maybe into something less hot." Kiri nodded. Kirishima had to have pull ups before but he hadn't had to use them in a while so he was sad he had to restart. Bakugo put the sheets and Kirshimas clothes into a pile. He changed him, to which Kirishima was blushing almost as red as his shitty hair, and changed him into a red shirts and a red shirt with a shark on it. Bakugo picked the sheets and clothes with one hand and took Kirishimas hand in the other. Bakugo set Kirishima on top of the dryer as he put the stuff in the washer. He carried the little one back to the dorm and lays him down on the bed, settling in next to him and cuddling with him. The baby boy clung to Bakugo like his life depended on it. Bakugo didn't mind, as long as his baby felt safe.

Kirishima never had that dream again.....

Word count: 1031