💗Mina x Momo🖤

Little: Mina          Date story was written:
Caregiver: Momo             March 30, 2021
Word Count: 2171
THIS IS REALLY LONG SO I'M PUTTING THE WORD COUNT UP HERE AND AT THE BOTTOM✋😅 Also this doesn't have much little space in it because it's mainly about making a littles dream room!

POV Mina
     Once I told my girlfriend about my little space, she was so excited! Her parents were really supportive too and let me stay over as much as I needed. Now I'm on my way over to her house, it's been a few weeks since I've been little because we've had exams and we've been busy studying. I currently was having trouble slipping but I knew once I did it would be deep.

POV Momo
     I invited Mina over to hang out after exams, I really wanted her to slip but we also had all weekend so I planned a little something. *Ding-Dong* I rushed downstairs to answer the door "Hey Momo!" I was greeted with a kiss to the cheek "Well hello to you too Mina" "I'm just so happy to see you" "It's ok you don't need to apologize! Now I know that you have been pulling through as much as possible and you have done so well, but do you think maybe we could do something while you're big first?" "Of course, it shouldn't always be about me." I pulled her into a hug "Well this is kind of about you too" she pulled away to look at my face to which I ushered her up the stairs. We walked down the hall to my room but passed my door "We aren't going into your room?" I gave her a smile "Nope, we are going in here...." I gesture to a door on the opposite side of the hall "I thought since you come here so often you might as well have your own room "No, Momo this is too much, I can't-" I gave her a look "I didn't ask, I told you this is your room" She nudged me and took a seat on the bed. The room was really bare, it had white walls with a bay window seat, a white desk, and a queen size bed. There are some shelves too but nothing on them, like a shell of a room. "So what is it that you want to do while I'm big? I can stay big as long as you need, honestly I would have slipped but I just haven't been able to." I walked over and sat on the bed next to her. "It's okay baby you can slip if you need to, I don't want you to not and then put more stress on yourself. I'm sorry if that's what I was doing" She put her head on my shoulder "No it's okay, I don't need to because you being with me is enough and I'm really excited to see what you had planned to do." I gave her a kiss on her head "Ok so I was thinking, now that you have this room I want to turn it into a little room sooooo, we are going to go and pick stuff out for your new room!" She looked me in the eyes "Wait really?!?!! That sounds like so much fun!"  We both got really excited so I told her my plans first to see if she liked them "So I was thinking pastel pink and yellow themed. We can do light pink walls but paint the desk and shelves yellow?" "I love it already" "Great! Then I was thinking we can get you those sheer curtains to put over your bed and put some fairy lights on them. You can feel like the princess you are!" She blushed and nodded shyly "I think I'd like that!" "I have a few more plans but we can talk about that in the car. Are you ready?" She stood up and nodded grabbing my hand. I led her to the car with my driver waiting and we both got in. "As for little items I was thinking we could get you some more, you only have like two paci's and sippy cups. I also want to get you more stuffed animals and a new bed set." "You really are too much you know that?" I flipped my hair "I like to think that maybe others just aren't enough!" She rolled her eyes "Thank you for everything, I love you so much Momo.... please don't forget that" I held her hand "I love you so much more"

     Once we got to the store we decided to head to the paint isle first. We picked out the yellow pretty easily but the pink was harder "Party Pink!" she yells at me "That's too bright, it's not pastel?" "Oh no I figured out what shade matched my skin" I face palmed and she started laughing "Okay I've found that Lemonade Pink and Blush are the only two pinks tones that are light enough but also won't clash with the yellow. Which one do you like better?" She thought for a moment "I think I like...Blush better" I took the paint samples up to the register and asked for the color. Once we got that we went to the décor section. We got a few wall stickers, desk organizers, blankets, pillows, and a cute rug to put in the room. Then we went to the kids toys section "Anything you find that you like, just put it in the cart okay?"