💙Shigiraki x Dabi💜

Little: Shigiraki          Date story was written:
Caregiver: Dabi                           April 12, 2021

Request from @strxwbxby_ (I love your username btw) thank you for the request and I hope I have fulfilled your expectations!😅❤️

POV Dabi
     I just finished doing everyone's dishes from dinner and went to pick up Shigaraki to go get him a bath and into bed. "It's bath time baby. We have bubbles, toys, and I even got you those bath crayons that you like!" I walk into the living room to see he had pulled out his train set and was playing with it. "Can you please clean up so we can take a bath?" He looked at me "No tank you" well at least he used his manners "Baby, you have to take a bath. Now please listen to daddy" I said in a more serious and stern tone. "No, don't want baff, wan pway twains!" "Please stop yelling, you got to play all day, now it's time to get a bath and go to bed." "I said no!" He threw a train track my way and went back to playing. "Now you don't get to play or take a bath, you are having early bedtime mister"

One Hour Later...
     "You need to get to bed little one, please just cooperate!" Shigaraki just turned his head not listening. At ran away but he ended waking Kurogiri up. (which is never good) He tried to run away from him too but he just teleported him back too his room. I was tired and just wanted to put him to bed so we could both sleep but Shiggy wasn't having it. He went back to playing with his trains and I let out a defeated sigh. "Baby boy, what am I going to do with you?" I mumbled under my breath. I watch as he drives the train, rearranges the track, and drives it again.

     I end up creating a plan in my head. I run to grab a blanket, his paci, his dog stuffie named Mon, and some confidence for this plan to work. I walk back in and set the stuff down. He gasps when he sees Mon, so I pick him up and hold it in front of Shigaraki "Do you want him? Come get him baby, come on you can have him." I slowly brought it closer to me as he got closer. Once he was close enough I reached my arm behind him and scooped him into my lap. I quickly put the blanket around him and gave him Mon. He started moving and kicking around trying to get out of my grip but I just rocked and shushed him. He didn't seem like he would stop anytime soon so I just let it happen for a while. I picked up his paci and he automatically snatched it from my hand. "Hey we don't snatch! That's not nice." He kneed me and I let out a groan "Son of a-" he put his finger up to me "If say a naughty word you go time out Daddy" He looked at me with a smile "You little-" he put his finger up to my lip again and shushed me.

     As devious as he may be I do really love him...I watch as he plays with Mon in his hands a bit and his body starts to relax in my arms. I fix the blanket, to which I only receive a light groan, and start to slowly rock him again. His eyes start to drop then he opens them again, trying to stay awake. "Daddy I wan play trains please, I be good boy now see? I not fussin or runnin or notin" I press a light kiss to his hair and pull him closer to my chest "I know baby, I know you want to play and I know you've been a good boy for Daddy but it's really late. You can play tomorrow ok? If you close you're eyes now you get to play next time you open them! Doesn't that sound fun?" He nodded and snuggle a bit more into me but his eyes were still active and looking around. I wanted to find something to distract him but not keep him up. I made very tiny flames in my hands. He looked over in awe, then I started making the flames into different shapes before going back to normal. When I look back over at him, he was fast asleep. I wanted to pick him up and put him in bed but suddenly I was feeling very tired too. "I'll close my...my eyes....for just....a...second..."

Word Count: 782