💜Jirou x Momo🖤

Momo: Caregiver     Date story was written:
Jirou: Little                               Nov. 23, 2020

I feel like I focus on the story line more than the characters actually being regressed so today it going to be completely about being in little space! I'm sorry this took so long to get out😖

     Jirou was an angelic baby, never really fussy or mean. She was always so happy in little space that's why it was weird when I noticed her not laughing or smiling or even being in little space as often. "Hey babydoll, let's have a mommy daughter date today ok?" I say laying in bed playing with my littles hair. She turned her body around looking at me "Otay mama" She gave a short but passing smile and then yawned. I booped her nose and got up. I start walking to the dresser but I realized Jirou wasn't following. I turn to see her frantically searching "What are you looking for?" "Binky!" "Hey it's ok it's ok. Let me look." I look under the pillow and sure enough there it was. "Let me wash it off and I'll be back." After washing it I give it back to her and she calms down. "What do you wanna wear today?" She comes over and picks out a long black hoodie that fits like a dress, knee high kitty socks, and a mask with Kuromi and melody (bunnies from hello kitty also COVID is happening in this au too). We both get dressed and then I pack the bag. It has a few toys, extra binky, band-aids, etc. She gets really happy because the mask hides her binky so she can regress in public without getting weird looks. "Ready babydoll?" "Yes mama!" "Okay, then off we go." We walk to the subway and wait for our train. "We are going to go eat something then we can shop a little." She nods her head in agreement and grabs my hand. She gets shy and scared in public because of the people but she likes going places. We finally get on the subway and she squeezes my hand tighter. She sits in a seat and I stand in front of her just to make sure nothing happens. I see her reaction to everything happening so I lean to her face "I'm sorry I didn't know there would be so many people out today." I kiss her on her forehead and stand back up. She leans forward and hugs me for a second then goes back. After a we reach our stop we get off and start walking to a nearby café. We walk in "Welcome to Lounge Latte! How may we help you?" they were very nice here "We need a table for 2, preferably by the window?" "Of course! Right this way." The nice waitress leads us to our table "Is there anything you guys need right now?" "No I think we are good!" She walks away and we look at the menu "I know it's not that cold but this fall weather would be nice for hot coco wouldn't it babydoll?" "Mhm! Nummy choco!" "Is that what you want?" "Yes" "What do we say?" "Yes pwease" she says batting her puppy dog eyes "Ok, do you want a cookie with that?" She gasps "I'll take that as a yes!" She looks like she just entered euphoria so I chuckle and look at the menu. When I'm ready I call over the waitress "Are we ready to order?" "Yes! Could I get a hot coco, Adagio tea, and 2 cookies?" "Why yes of course" the drinks are soon brought and we finish up eating. "Thank you hope to see you again soon!" I smile and wave walking out "Ok, where do you want go first?" "Umm 'tique?" "The boutique! Ok do you want a new skirt? I know you've been thinking about the one I showed you a few days ago." "Yes yes!" "Ok let's go." I grab her hand and we starts swinging them in between us while walking. I hear her giggle as a slight blush creeps on her face. We get to the shop and she is basically scream squealing "Ok ok I understand your excited but let's calm down ok baby?" "Otay, sowwy mama" "Its ok, I'm excited to see my baby in a pretty new skirt!" She rushes into the store. "Auntie Mack I'm here!" "Jirou, there are other customers you can't do tha-" and before I can finish Mack walks out "'Rou!" "Oh my lord..." I shake my head and chuckle. Mack is the shop owner aka my aunt. I told her about Jirou's little space, her boutique is actually a little shop so I knew she'd be cool with it. "I missed you auntie" "I missed you so much more my little 'Rou" she calls her by the last part of her name, Rou (pronounced row), as a nickname. "Hey Mack" "Hey girl. How you been?" "Great! Jirou here has been pretty down so I took her on a mommy daughter date and she wanted a new skirt soooooo we came by." "Ahh yes as you should. Come come!" She brings us to a dressing room "So I assume she wants to try on the new one?" "Yeah, she's pretty excited." She grabs the skirt and they go in the room to get changed. After a bit she runs out "Oh my! Your look so cute babydoll!" I run up and give her a bunch of kisses all over her face "Ma-Mama st-stop pwease" she manages to get out in between giggles "I'm sorry baby but your just so cute! Can you spin for me?" She spins around and it fluffs up just like a cupcake "OoOoh very pretty" she starts jumping up and down. We conversed a little longer, bought the skirt then left. She tried to wear it out the store but I told her to wait another day so we don't get it messed up. Next up we went to Mr, Riku's store. It's actually called Tiny Toys. Surprisingly we don't know the owner by family, we just go so often we are on first name basis....that says a lot doesn't it. I know I spoil her but she's just so cute it's hard not to! "Ok baby, we are here." "Mr. Riku's?" "Yep! You get to pick out 2 things." "Yay!" She tries to run in like she did the boutique but I've got a hold on her now. "Patience baby, patience" she huffs but we walk in. Her eyes light up no matter how many times we've gone in before. "What do you want to look at first?" "Stuffies!" "Yeah, could've guessed that." And off we went to the biggest selection of stuffies you could ever imagine. I mean walls, shelves, baskets filled with more stuffies than there are atoms in the world. She normally is running around touching everything she can but not this time. "What wrong?" "Nuffin" "Are you not happy? Do you want something else? Is everything-" "Mama I'm fine! I'm wooking for pacific one." After hearing that I calm down a bit "Oh, ok. Well what are you looking for?" "I don't have a octopus!" An octopus, I thought. It's true she didn't have one but she has never really shown an interest in octopuses. She had never told me her favorite animal either though? I couldn't even imagine what her favorite animal is, I mean it's Jirou? "An octopus? Why that specifically?" "Cause it's my favowite." She went back to browsing acting like it was normal. I guess my question have been answered. "Ok then!" I start helping her look around we find a few but none really peaked her interest until I found one specific one. "What about this?" She turns around and with her reaction you'd think I gave her a million dollars! "YES YES YES MAMA YES! That's it, that's the one!" "Ok ok let's lower our voice. But your sure this is the one?" She nods her head and makes grabby hands at me. Once I give her the stuffie she hugs him.

"You get one more toy, what do you want?" She thinks for a minute "Lalawoopsy?" "Ok, let's go check them out

"You get one more toy, what do you want?" She thinks for a minute "Lalawoopsy?" "Ok, let's go check them out." She has never really interested in many toys except for stuffies and hellos kitty but when she found Lalaloopy's a few months ago, she fell in love. She has quite the collection now. Once we get to the section we look around. Most of them she has, they aren't very popular anymore so they aren't making them as often but she found one she didn't have.

"Wook Mama! It's a wittle gardener too!" "Is that the one you want?" "Yes pwease" we grabbed it and went to the register to pay

"Wook Mama! It's a wittle gardener too!" "Is that the one you want?" "Yes pwease" we grabbed it and went to the register to pay. "Hope you have a fun time with those Jirou." "Tank you Mr. Riku!" She skipped out of the store pulling me along. "Ok baby we have own more stop to make." She gives me a puzzled look "It's a surprise! I promise it'll be fast and we can go home, I know your tired." She never admits she is tired because she doesn't like being "a bother" but I see right through her attempted act. We make our way to the store, luckily it's on the same way to the train station. It looks almost like a little house but as soon as we get to the place Jirou knows where we are. We have only gone here a few times but it's pretty unforgettable. When you walk in it's just a counter and a waiting area. I go up to the counter "Order for Momo Yaoyorozu" they lady goes into the back room mumbling to herself "where is it where is it where is- Ahh yes Momo!" She brings the bag to the counter. I pay for it and we are on our way. On the train ride back Jirou listens to music and falls asleep. Once we get to our stop I rub her shoulder "Hey babydoll, time to wake up" she rubs her eyes and stands up. Still half asleep, she has no idea where we are so once we are off the train I pick her up and start walking. After a few minutes she is finally awake enough to walk and know where she is. I pick up my walking pace seeing how tired she was. We get back to our dorm and I got her into pajamas. She didn't resist or anything while I finished changing her and put her into bed. She was so tired she didn't even need a bottle and fell asleep almost automatically. If your wondering (because I know you are) the surprise was a new custom binky and matching bottle. They were Kuromi and My Melody themed. Don't worry, she got them once she woke up from her nap.

 Don't worry, she got them once she woke up from her nap

Word count: 1828