🧡Baku x Deku💚

Bakugo: Caregiver              Date story was written: Deku: Little                                            Nov. 2, 2020

I'm not feeling good but writing these makes me happy so I'll do my best, sorry if it's crappy.

    It was just a normal Saturday with Bakugo and Deku. They woke up pretty bored and decided to go to the mall to pick up a few things and also just to look around because they were bored. They were almost done with their shopping trip and everything was going well until Deku had an accident. No I don't mean an accident accident I mean an accidental slip. They were all the way on the other side of the mall from where they parked so when looking at all the stores walking back something caught his eye. In a toy store window he saw a bunny wearing a ground zero costume. He stops dead in his tracks and turns to Bakugo. "What's wrong? See something?" "No I um have to uh go to the um bathroom. You keep going without me I'll meet you back at the car." "Are you sure? I can wait-" "NOPE no you go on I'm good." Deku runs off in the bathroom direction but after he turns the corner he stops and waits for Bakugo to leave. Once he left he goes into the store and looks around. He was so set on finding this bunny and buying it he didn't even feel himself start to slip. He was soon distracted by all the toys in the store. Deku almost always slipped in toy stores but he really thought he could keep himself together this time. He didn't bring Bakugo because he thought he would be mad for a number of reasons like the fact that he already had a lot of toys, or the fact that Deku still felt like Bakugo didn't like his regression. Getting back on track he went to the section were he saw the bunny but.....they were sold out. He wanted to cry but knew he had to be a big boy- OH NO! The words big boy coming into his thoughts finally made him realize he was regressed. He started to cry over the thought of that too. Now he was a boy sitting outside of a toy shop crying.

POV BAKUGO
It has been a while and he still isn't here, I have got to go find him. As soon as he walked back into the mall it was like a 6th sense kicked in and he had a feeling Deku had regressed. He ran to the bathroom but he wasn't there. He ran some stores they went to but he wasn't there either. Feeling his blood boil at the fact his baby boy was lost, probably crying, and he couldn't do anything none the less find him. He started yelling for Deku and asking around until someone said "Yeah I saw a guy with green messy hair crying outside a toy store. That who your looking for?" Bakugo's face dropped after hearing that. A toy store, he didn't even think of that. Also finding out he was crying he got even more upset at himself for not noticing the signs. Putting all the piece together he ran to the toy store. Approaching the store he yelled "Deku I'm sorry!"

POV DEKU
That's when I heard it, Daddy's voice saying "Deku I'm sorry!" I shot my head up but didn't understand why he was sorry I mean I was the one that didn't tell him and I was the one crying. He didn't do anything it was all my fault. He comes up and wraps his arms around me squeezing so tight I couldn't breath but that was ok because I had my daddy. He picks me up and brings me to the bathroom. I couldn't speak, I couldn't even look him in the eye. We just sat there for a moment still hugging. He pulled away "Can you tell daddy what happened now?" I composed myself as much as I could and started. "I saw da toy in da winwow and wanned dit. I didn't wanna bover daddy do so I twied wooking for it. I didn't know I was wittle." I started crying again but he pulled me into another hug and shushed me while rubbing my back "Hey baby? Do you know how old you are?" My mind was so jumbled and I still wasn't in one stable mental state so I just shook my head and shrugged. "Ok that's ok. Why didn't you tell daddy you wanted a toy? I would've bought it in a heart beat you know that. I love you so so so much and I just want you to be happy all the time." "I tought you were mad so I didn't say anyfing. I'm weird when I'm wittle and I tought you didn't wike me when I'm wittle." "No baby! I will always love you, big or little. I'm your daddy for a reason. I wouldnt be your daddy if I didn't like my baby. Don't think like that, I was being a bad daddy not asking what was wrong when you seemed off." "It's otay daddy. I jus wanna go home..."

POV BAKUGO
I picked up my baby boy and carried him to the car. "Now you know you have to sit in the back now right?" "But I wanna be wiff daddyyyyyy" knowing what's coming I prepare myself. "Little boys can't sit in the front because it to dangerous. Your my little boy and I want you to be safe so let's sit in the back!" I say excitedly trying to convince him. Not buying it at all he wiggles in my arms trying to get out. "Stop it right now. You don't want to make a scene in the parking lot do you?" He blows his tongue at me "Excuse me? Do you wanna try that again?" He turns his head still squirming. I am loosing it at this point and I know he is about to too. I give him a hit on the butt. "I. Said. Stop." He starts bursting into tears and screaming but isn't squirming anymore. I just buckle him in and close the door. He starts flailing his arms around and kicking the seat. I watch through the car window waiting for his tantrum to stop. He soon gets tired and stops kicking but starts hitting the door trying to open it. Luckily the safety locks were on so I get in the driver seat and turn around "Knock it off." I say sternly but quietly. I have never yelled at him and will not yell at him while he is in little space because I know it's a trigger and he doesn't like it. It's hard sometimes but I'm trying. He stops and just settles with crying. I start playing Christmas music because I know it calms him down. He stops crying but I can still hear sniffles. We sit in silence, except for the music, on the way home. I turn off the car and open his door. His head is turned but I stil unbuckle him and pick him up. I set him down inside while he still refuses to make eye contact. "You know you have to sit in the corner right?" "Hmph!" "Do you want me to make it longer than ten minutes?" He huffs and let's out a small whine. I point to the corner and he crawls over. I set the timer and start getting the stuff out of the car. Finishing up just as the timer goes off I walk over. "So what did you do wrong?" "....I threw a tantrum." "and?" " and I was mean to daddy..." "Good." "I'm so so so sowy daddy. I jus wanned to sit next to you cause I was scawed. I didn't want you to weave me again." "I know baby boy but you can't do that. You have to use your words and talk to daddy. I want you to come to me even if we fight, or you feel I don't like you, or even if you are just having a bad day. I want you to feel comfortable around me baby." "Otay daddy."

Yes Bakugo did go back the next day and buy Deku the restocked toy....

Word count: 1416