🧡Bakugo x Deku💚

Little: Deku            Date story was written:
Caregiver: Bakugo                  Feb. 25, 2021

     Deku was not behaving well today, he didn't listen to Bakugo and then when he got in trouble he started making faces and yelling mean words at him. Now it was nap time for little Deku and he was not having it. "*sigh*You need to lay down Deku" "No! No want to! No tiwed!" "Look you need to, I've already put you in time out today and I don't want to do it again. Do you want your bottle?" Bakugo handed Deku his bottle hoping it would calm him down, however Deku had other plans. He hit the bottle out of Bakugo's hand and onto the floor. The milk spilt out just a little bit, but not enough to make a big mess. Bakugo took a deep breath and got a towel to clean it up. Taking care of a little was helping Bakugo a lot with finding patience and controlling his anger. After he cleaned up the mess he decided to try this one more time but just a little stricter being careful not to lash out on Deku. He walks up to Deku who is watching Moana, he turns off the TV and Deku turns to him about to say something. Bakugo lightly put his finger up to Deku's lips "Izuku, you need to take a nap. We can watch Moana and play when you wake up, I'll even make you your favorite snack." Deku's lip quivered and the tears started to well up, Bakugo was all too familiar with this combination of actions. He knew he was about to throw a tantrum so he sat in the story chair beside the bed and watched the little. As if on cue Deku started kicking around yelling 'no' over and over again. He was crying his body dry, face first into the pillow and he was hitting the sides of the bed. Once he calmed down just a tiny bit Bakugo stood up and walked over sitting on the edge of the bed. He rubbed Deku's back a bit and the little visually calmed down some more. After a few minutes he lifted his face from the pillow and sat up. Bakugo could tell he was regressed to an even younger age now. He wiped his eyes a bit then made grabby hands towards Bakugo to which Bakugo scooped him up and into his lap. He repositioned himself on the bed and covered them up with a blanket. Deku whined a bit when the covers where pulled over him, trying to push them off he whined a little louder. Bakugo took off the blanket and gave him his bottle. He examined it a bit before nervously taking it. Bakugo watched as his little drank the milk and looked around the room curiously. About halfway through the bottle Deku's eyes were getting heavy and he struggled to keep them open. He grabbed the edge of the blanket that was pushed off of him and brought it up to his chest snuggling into Bakugo more and looking up at him. Bakugo gave him a light kiss on the head and watched him slowly drift into sleep. Once he was knocked out, Bakugo took the bottle and placed it on the side table. He wasn't mad at Deku for being fussy today, he was just relieved he finally got him to sleep and that he was happy. He brings Deku closer (if that's even possible) and take a deep breath preparing for sleep himself.

Word count: 597