💙Todoroki x Deku💚

Little: Deku                     Date story was written:
Caregiver: Todoroki                         June 1, 2021
This was a request from @YoungHopeProductions , thank you so much for being patient with my and for requesting this! I hope you like it🥰

POV No one
     Deku was having a hard time recently. He worked really hard and tried his best but was still having doubts. Doubts that others had recently been placing upon him. He was finally happy, he had a quirk, got into the school of his dreams, has a wonderful boyfriend, he couldnt ask for much more.

     It was Deku vs Bakugo during training that day and neither were holding back. Everything was fine until Deku took a shot straight to the back from Bakugo. He laid on the ground unable to move for a few minutes. Todoroki and Aizawa rushed over to him "Kid! KID! Can you hear me!?" Izuku didn't respond, they checked his pulse and it was normal so Todoroki and Aizawa took him to Recovery girl. Once they got him there Todoroki sat outside with Aizawa. After about 15 minutes, Recovery Girl finally came back with a report. "We won't know much until he wakes up but he sustained a pretty hefty injury on his spinal cord that could lead to something as simple as a few nerves being hit, or something as extreme as paralysis... I'm sorry I don't knows more at this time" Aizawa stood up and thanked her grabbing Todoroki and leading him back to the dorms.

POV Deku
     I woke up and felt really uncomfortable, I was sitting in a warm puddle.... wait, I look down and sure enough I had wet the bed in the nurses office. At that exact moment, Recovery girl walked in started asking me a bunch of questions, my cheeks were bright red with embarrassment. "It's good to see you can move sunny! Now how about we see if you can stand up!" I look around before starting "umm miss I may have had.... an.... accident" She looked at me for a second "As I suspected, an injury at the lower spinal cord often leads to incontinence, its totally normal!" I sat there confused "Incontinence?" She chuckled "It's when you lose control over your bladder. This will sound embarrassing but for now on I suggest wearing adult diapers" Deku groaned "Like the ones old people use?" She nodded "Is there any other option?" She thought for a moment "You could always just pee yourself in front of everyone all the time?" I shook my head vigorously "Diapers it is..."

     It has been about a week since the incident and I was slowly getting used to the diapers but it definitely wasn't fun. I was also even more stressed out from getting teased at school. It's not my fault I have to wear diapers, I don't even know how people found out! It's just getting worse and I can't take much more. I left class early on Friday to go back to my dorm. I guess Todoroki had followed because before I could even set my stuff down there was a knock on the door. "Come in..." Todoroki didn't say anything, he just walked in and sat next to me on my bed. He then pulled me in his lap and started to pet my head. I started crying really hard into his chest as he shushed me trying to calm me down. I finally opened up to him about what the other kids had been saying and how they had been making fun of me. "Babe, how come you didn't tell someone? Or talk to me sooner? This is a real issue!" I just cried some more "I just didn't want to bother anyone, I thought I could handle myself but how can I handle myself when I can't even handle something as simple as my own damn blatter! I'm sick of this...." Soon I fell asleep from all my crying.

POV Todoroki
After what I had just heard, all I wanted to do was help but, I didn't know how. First I decided to look online for more diapers since I knew we were running out, hopefully that would give me some time to think while he's asleep. After a few minutes of scrolling I found baby diapers? No, they were adult diapers.... but they had prints on them that looked like baby diapers would. They had some with cars, princesses, abc's, etc. I decided to look at them just for fun, but after a while off looking I found other things like adult pacifiers, adult bottles, and even adult onesies. I couldn't even begin to imagine what these were used for other than maybe a bad gag gift so I decided to look it up even more. At first it was all just kink related stuff so I was about to stop looking, until an article caught my eye. 'Is Age Regression A Coping Mechanism' out of curiosity, and the fact that I had already come this far, I clicked on it and started reading. I found out that it is a coping mechanism, and for a lot of people actually! I wanted to look into this more to try and help Izuku, maybe this could help him with what he's going through? I sure find it cute! I decided it would be best to keep to myself for now, at least until I learn more.

By the time I put my phone down I noticed everyone had already been let out of school and was starting dinner. I got food for Izuku and I to bring back to the room. When I got back he was waking up "Morning beautiful, have a nice nap?" He gave a slight nod and reached for the plate of food "Ah- what do you say?" He rubbed his eyes "please~" I gave him his plate and patted him on the head. I didn't mean to but I was already treating him like he was my little. We sat and talked while finishing up dinner before I took our plates back downstairs. We cuddled for the rest of the night until he was fast asleep. I however stayed up a little longer and made good use of my fathers credit card.

POV no one
Breakfast went by normal and most people decided to go out today. Todoroki had other plans, he stayed in his dorm room alone until his package came around noon. Once it finally got there he ripped it open to reveal an AllMight deco paci, matching bottle, and a few Squishmallows. He placed the stuffies on his bed with some soft blankets, putting the pacifier and bottle in his bedside drawer. Finally he looked around for any last minutes touches and went to go get Deku. *knock knock* Deku walks out a little groggy rubbing his eyes "mmm Todoroki-kun" Todoroki pet Deku's head then lead them back to his dorm. Todoroki set him on the bed where they sat facing eachother holding hands. "So I know you were stressed recently and I also knew you needed more diapers so I'm the midst of searching, I stumbled across something called age regression. It's when you revert back to the mindset of a child, baby, or toddler. I know it might sound weird but I really wanted to try it with you, I would be your caregiver, someone who takes care of you while you're in this headspace. If thats okay of course?" Deku sat for a moment "That sounds....really nice actually..." a blush crept on his face as he hugged Todoroki.

POV Deku
     I was already in pajamas but Todoroki got a diaper out of the drawer and showed it to me "I thought you might like the ones with hero's on it!" I nodded my head a went to grab it "No-no, babies don't change themselves" my blush grew even brighter as I grabbed a stuffed animal nearby and hid my face in it. "Have you gone potty in your diaper yet today?" I slowly nodded still hiding my face "Izuku, am I allowed to change you? Or are you not comfortable?" I liked that he was doing it, I was just embarrassed about him seeing my princey parts " it's okay, want you to" he let out a soft sigh and changed me quickly. "See that wasn't so bad!" I peaked at him from behind the stuffie and giggled. "Awww your such a sweet baby" He pulled me into his lap and showered me with kisses. I just laughed, lightly trying to push him away. "Okay what does my little boy feel like doing?" I looked around and shrugged cuddling into him. "Okay what if I turned on a movie for you to watch while I make us some lunch?" I whined and held onto him tighter, I didn't want him to go! "Okay instead, do you want to come with me while I make it?" I nodded, he got up then picked me up putting me on his hip. Luckily, there was on one in the kitchen so he put me down on the counter and started to make lunch. I swung my feet back and forth as I watched him prepare the rice, then washing and cutting he fruit. When the food was done I had to walk back to the room because Todoroki's hands were full. He held the plates while I held a glass of chocolate milk (with both hands so I didn't spill it).

     We got back to the room and I hopped on the bed. Todoroki put the milk into a bottle for me but set it aside after transferring it. He turned on CareBears and we watched that while eating. I sat in his lap as he fed me little by little until all my food was gone. I babbled and pointed at the TV while he finished his food. He replied with "Oh really?" or "Mhm, I see!" even though my words were incoherent. Once he finished his food, he turned on Bambi and situated us both more comfortably. He grabbed my milk and slowly fed me it, I held onto the sides of the bottle but he was the one keeping it up. When it was all gone, I started feeling sleepy again. He replaced the bottle with a pacifier, I would've been surprised had I not been so tired so I just fell asleep.

POV Todoroki
     Once Izuku was finally asleep I moved him onto the bed and grabbed our dishes. I went to the kitchen to clean them off but stopped to think, how did I get so lucky. My baby is finally feeling better, my baby boy...

Word Count: 1796
NOT EDITED