💜Shin x💛Kami💛x Sero🖤

Kaminari: Caregiver Date story was written:
Sero: Switch Jan. 3, 2021
Shinsou: Little

⚠️TW⚠️ Panic attack and Angst warning
In this story Sero can be a little and a CG and Shinsou can be a cg but isn't used to it so he's normally a little, Enjoy!!!

Sero has recently been having a hard time with school so he has been in little space more often. Now normally this is fine but Shinsou has also been having a hard time with school, his quirk, bullying, etc. He doesn't want Kaminari to have to take care of 2 littles so he's been strong. Kaminari was doing some homework so Shinsou was taking care of Sero. It was lunch time and Sero got dino nuggets and cute shaped fruit, but Shinsou had to eat leftovers from last night. Not that he minded them he would just rather be eating Dino nuggets and drinking from a bottle. He rather be getting cuddles and sucking on his paci. He's rather be doing anything else than being big. "Aw done!" "Good job..." Shinsou replied in an unenthusiastic tone. Sero was a bit confused but didn't say anything. Shinsou got up and took his unfinished food and Sero's plate to the sink, but he forgot to pull Sero's chair out for him. "Papa...Papa!" Still not getting an answer he tried one more time "PAPA!" "What do you need now Sero!?!?" He didn't mean to yell he was just angry and frustrated. Sero started tearing up "Oh your gonna cry now? You have gotten everything! Why are you crying? I-I just wan to-" Shinsou starts to breath heavy and fast. Sero notices and snaps out of little space. Sero rushes over to Shinsou as he slides down the side of the counter holding his chest. Shinsou looks up with a scared, sad, and apologetic look. Sero gets more scared but tries to hold back his uncontrollable tears and slow down Shinsous breathing. "Hey, I'm sorry please calm down for me. Slow breathes, in and out, like this" Sero demonstrates his breathing. Shinsou tries to no avail, instead hiccuping and his sobs growing more violent. Sero opens his arms to help calm him down but Shinsou scoots away further each kick emitting a louder cry. He wanted to be little right now but all the bad thoughts blocked him from doing so "I'm sorry Sero, so sorry. I didn't mean to do this! It's just so much has been happening and I- I can't- don't know what- I-I" Sero lowers his voice and backs away a little to make Shinsou more comfortable "Hey, your fine baby. Shhh don't worry about me. So you aren't doing so well? Tell me what's happening baby..." Hearing baby and all these sweet praises in the middle of a panic attack made Shinsou slip like a light switch. He finally slows his breathing down enough to speak  "I jus tiwed" "I know baby, but I also know it's more than that. What's wrong?" When Shinsou doesn't reply Sero automatically knows who did it "It's them again isn't it." Shinsou fiddles with the hem of his shirt slowing looking up "...yeah, BUT THERES MORE-" Sero is already trying to get up. "No Dada pwease! Don't huwt dem" Sero stops to look at Shinsous face before reluctantly sitting back down and pulling Shinsou in for a tight hug. Shinsou has been bullied by the same people for years, Sero and Denki recently learned this and *talked* to them but it didn't help for long.  "I can't focus duwing cwass and I'm the onwy won not getting better wiff my quwirk." Sero ponders for a moment *He doesn't usually have trouble focusing in class, I mean he's at the top of his class. Do what is it that's got him so distracted? Wait, he can't be-* It finally clicks for him "Shin Shin, have you been slipping...in class?" Shinsou looks down, he wants to speak but doesn't trust his voice. He knows he shouldn't be but he didn't have any other time. He didn't mean to! It just happens and he can't stop. Shedding more tears now, Sero speaks up "Shh, hey it's ok baby boy. I know you didn't mean to, it's ok I promise! You really should've talked to me or Daddy about this though. I'm sure we can figure something out!" He smiles to show Shinsou everything's ok. Shinsou cries harder into Sero. He whispers praises into Shin's ear. After a long 35 minutes they are all done crying and go to cuddle in bed until Kami comes back. The door suddenly creaks open and they hear to thumps from shoes being kicked off and third thump from a bag being set down. Shinsou jumps out of bed running towards the door. "Daddy!" He runs right into Kaminari giving him a big hug. "Hey, buddy?" He looks at the hallway as Sero walks out with a smile on his face. Shinsou back away from Denki with a scared look and runs back to Sero with tears in his eyes. "Hey baby what's wrong?" Denki is completely confused at this point. Shinsou pulls away to look at Sero "Daddy don wike me wittle. He wan you wittle. Like da better...." Kaminari eyes shoot open as he finally realized what happened. "Hey no no I didn't mean that! I was just surprised to see my little boy back after a while. Daddy's just really tired bub, I'm so sorry." He runs and hugs Shinsou scooping him up during the process. "You know what?" Shinsou lifts his head in interest "Why don't we get you washed up and then have ice cream while watching a movie. Does that sound nice?" "Cuddews?" "Oh yes! Lots of cuddles..." Shinsou wipes his tears, rubs his eyes, and nods his head flashing a quick smile of content. Denki goes with Shinsou to start the bath while Sero goes to grab clothes and a towel. Shinsou hops in the tub and sits splashing the water a bit. Kami coos at the adorable baby boy in front of him. Sero comes back right as Denki turns off the water. He grabs some bath toys from under the sink throwing them in one by one and watching his baby giggle in response to the small splash they make. Kami washes his body while Sero washes his hair. (Shinsous favorite shampoo is watermelon scented) Once they get his all dry and dressed, Sero brings Shin to the couch to pick out a movie and Kami goes to make their sundaes. The end of the night came and they were all snuggled up on the couch, wafting in each other's comforting scent, chest slowly rising then falling, and a baby Shinsou happier than ever.

Word Count: 1136