💚Tsu x Uraraka💗

Tsuyu: Caregiver          Date story was written:
Uraraka:Little                               Dec. 10, 2020
Deku: Little

Deku doesn't have a cg in this one. Sorry this one is so short, I just thought of this scene randomly and had to write it.

It was 7:30 and Uraraka had been playing with Deku all day. "Ok baby, we have to get going. It's time for bed." Uraraka pouts a bit "but wan pway wif Zuzu" "I know you want to play but we can't right now. You can play tomorrow and tonight you can get a bubble bath and cuddles, does that sound good?" Uraraka thought for a minute. She wants to get a bubble bath and cuddles but she also want to play with Zuzu some more. She whines a bit. "So?" She sits and fidgets with the end of her shirt then backs up. "Ok then. You can stay here with Zuzu and I'll go to bed. See you tomorrow!" Tsuyu gets up and walks out the door. Uraraka looks at Izuku in confusion and he gives the same look back. She whines again looking back and forth between Izuku and the door. She starts crying and Izuku crawls over to hug her. "Mama!" She cries a bit more before crawling over to the door. She jiggles the door knob not being able to open it. She sits back down and the door opens. "Did you call princess?" "Mama!" "Are you ready for bed now?" Uraraka nods "Yeah I bet, it's ok you don't need to cry anymore. Shh...." Tsuyu picks her up and bounces her a little. She waved goodbye to Deku and left with Uraraka. She takes her bubble bath, as promised, and gets into a bunny onesie. Tsuyu gets her a bottle with apple juice (I hc that milk messes with her stomach because of her quirk) and starts to cuddle with her in bed. Soon enough they drift off to sleep....

Word Count: 327