Expanding the Pack

It has been almost five months since Lilian has joined the family. She loved my dad and brother, as well as the Cullens. As much as Sam doesn't like it I still take her around them.

Today I am going to dads with her. As I pull up Jake runs out. We comes to the car and pulls me out and into a hug. "Hey" I said "you know I need to breath right" I said giggling. "I know but I haven't seen you in so long" he complained. "You saw me two days ago" I stated while getting Lili out. We go inside and we sit on the couch and start watching movies together with dad.

A few movies later I feel ts am phased. 'Babe you good, it isn't patrols time yet' I said in the mind link. 'Paul phased and I'm going to find him, hurry up and he'd this way so you can do your thing' he said. 'Ok' I thought back.

"Hey dad I need to go run an errand can you watch Lili for me" I asked. "Yeah, I got her" he said. I got up and headed out to the woods. I walked till I was no longer visible to the house and I used my speed to get to the boys.

When I get there I scare Paul and he starts to growl. "It's ok Paul, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to help" I said.

I slowly raised my hands in front of me. "I know that it hurts. I know it feels endless." I start singing and slowly approach him. "I know how it goes. I know you think you can't take this" I sing as I am now standing right in front of the wolf my hands starting to touch him.

"I know you feel lost. Like no one can find you." I sing while petting him and he leans into my touch. "Your a puzzle in pieces. That I'm trying to fix" I sing and stop petting him.

I slowly back away a good distance. I turn around facing away from him. "I hate to admit it." I sing and slowly turn around. "But I feel the same way" I sing as I use my telekinesis to loft to large on either side of me. I mindlessly spines them and lowered them back down.

'Now I need you to trust me' I say in the mind link. 'Ok' Paul said while nodding his head. "I need you to relax, to think about being human. I need you to think about what makes you love being human." I said out loud. 'It's not working' he said. I nod. "Do you trust me" I asked out loud. He nodded. "Ok, lay down. And no matter how scared you get or have no idea of what is going on stay still" I said as I put the shorts down.

I raise my arms and bend water from the river to me. I make it spin in the air before heading towards Paul. He whimpers a little but still stays still. I surround his wolf form in the water then walk close to him. I make contact with the water and it starts glowing blue and healing him, subsiding the pain.

After a few minutes I pull away and send the water back to the stream. I walk back to my original spot. "Now try again" I said. He nodded and tried for a few minutes before he was standing there naked. I hand him the shorts. Same came out from behind the tree he was hiding behind. "I think there are some things we need to discuss" Sam said.

We walked to dads. When we entered the first thing I noticed was Lili's cries. I walk up to dad and take her. "Hey baby, it's ok mama and daddy are here" I say walking to Sam. He wrapped arm around me and kissed Lilian's head. "Thanks for watching her dad, but we gotta get going" I said while grabbing her bag.

After getting into the house I hand Lili to Sam and head to the kitchen to make dinner. I can hear Sam explaining everything to Paul.

I walk out with dinner, then grab plates for us. I walk to the table and grab Lili from Sam. "I'm gonna put her down, I'll be right back" I said giving Sam a kiss.

After I feed and put Lili to bed I went back to the boys. "So I know what we are but what's your role" Paul asked. "Well I am the grand protector, and the Luna- the alphas imprint. Basically mother to all of those in the pack" I said while dishing my food. "What can you do" he asked. "Well like you guys I have the pack telepathy, enhanced speed, strength, and senses. As well as mental manipulation, telekinesis, water bending/healing, and mind reading" I informed.

We ate dinner and the boys left so Sam could show Paul the ropes with patrol. I went to our room and grabbed the baby monitor. I went and took a relaxing bath, and I fell asleep in the tub.

A few hours later I here Sam walk in. "Baby, hey, why don't you come out and let's go to bed" he said while coming close to me. I lift my arms to him. "Carry me" I said sleepily. He nodded and grabbed me. He helped me dry off and put on one of his shirts that was like a dress for me, then we got into bed. I fell asleep in his arms with my head on his chest.