The Meating

I got a call from Bella saying that I was needed at the Cullen's house. I got into my car and drove. Once I arrive I went inside to see everyone on the living room. "Good your here" Bella said "let's get to it".

"Please don't" Edward said. She ignored him. "You all know what I want" she began "but I need your votes to we're a family. This decision is all of ours" she finished. "Please don't" Edward tried. "Shut it.... Alice". "I already consider you my sister" she replied happily. Holy shit is this really happening, is all I can think right now.

Then Jasper voted a yes. Rose a no. Emmet and Esme a yes. Then it was Carlisle, he walked towards Edward and Bella. "Please don't do this" Edward pleaded to Carlisle. "You have already chosen to not live without her. I will not lose my son" he said, giving his vote.

Everyone then looked to me and I stayed quiet. I was looking down thinking, I blocked my thoughts from everyone. "Ash" Bella said. "Please, give your answer" she continued. I stayed silent thinking about the whole thing. "Please, I need you for this one. The wolves will back down and stay calm if you side with this" she said "it is what I want" she added quickly.

I looked up to her and took a deep breath. "I love you both, I really do. But over seven years ago I was told that I wasn't human. At the thought of it I loved it. It was amazing for so long. After a few months, it all changed. I became all alone. I had to leave everything and everyone behind because I became a supernatural freak. Much like you will have to. I hated life and I hated being different. So I took the only option I thought I had left. I tried to kill myself three times." I said my voice getting quite and I looked down.

"But each time I woke up. My curse took away the only option I had left. Then over three years ago I decided to fully embrace my gift. See grand protectors have something similar to mates and imprints. And not long after it showed up it happened to me with Sam. I pushed it aside, like I tried with what I was. I slept with my best friends boyfriend and I lost them both. All because my damn ancestors paired me to my best friends boyfriend." I continued then looked up.

"Two weeks after losing them, the only two people that I had left other then the Cullens, I was drugged, beaten and raped. I found out that night that I was pregnant. I fell back down that dark hole and only got out because the ancestors hate me and made the one person I never want to see again a wolf." I told her. "Why are you telling me all of this" she asked.

"The world of the supernatural isn't as good as you think. It fucked me up. Rose may even tell you why she truly doesn't want it for you either. Edward doesn't want this life for you because it is not what you think it to be. If you still want to do it after you hear every reason from everyone who doesn't want you to do this then I will not stop you..." I said. "Thank you" she replied cutting me off.

"What's the but" Edward asked. "I do not support this. If you go through with it I will not stop you, but I will have no part in it. And if the wolves deem this as bad and try to stop it I will not stop them. No matter how they choose to stop it, even if it means I lose people." I said and I looked over to Carlisle "You know the treaty. I stand with it and my people on this matter" I said and walked out.

As I got to my car I heard two people come up behind me. I turned to see Esme and Carlisle. "Yes" I asked as I wiped the tears that fell. "Do you really stand with them" Esme asked. "Even with all this world gave me, it left me with more scars and bad than good." I said. "If I could get Lili out of it I would, but keeping her from it is no longer an option" I said and they nodded.

Carlisle walked up and wrapped me in a hug. "How come you never told us when you felt like that" he asked. "Because you lot didn't need to worry about it. I had Quil pulling my head out of my ass after the first time. He took care of me" I said. "But you should have made your problems our problems" Esme said hugging me too, putting me in a hug sandwich. "Your our daughter. You always will be. And your problems are ours, here on out. You hear me. I am not losing any of my kids" Carlisle said. "You got it daddy" I said giggling a bit. "I love you both" I said. "We love you too" they said in unison. "I gotta go" I said. "Love you all" I said louder knowing that the others were listening. I got in my car and drove home.