Bella Knows

The week flew by fast. The boys in and out of the house all day. Everyone here for all meals of the day because of how much they need to eat. Jacob has been non stop about Bella. It's driving me and everyone else crazy.

This morning Sam took Lili to my dads and then everyone but Jake came to the house for the meeting. That was expected though because he had the late night patrol last night.

After the meeting the boys went to get Jacob and catch him up. I decided to make muffins for the boys knowing that they would be back. I put the muffins in the oven.

I went around the house and cleaned up. The. Did a load of laundry. After I was done the oven beeped so I pulled out the muffins. Moments after I close the oven I heard a car door shut and the boys making the wolf call so I know they are here. I use my hearing to hear what was taking so long. "Oh, and about Ashley, Sam's fiancé. Don't stare... it bugs Sam." I heard Embry say.

I finished playing the muffins and begin to turn around. "Are you boys hungry" I asked. "Oh who am I kidding, you are always hungry" I said. I look to see a familiar face but I can't tell who it is. "Who are you" I asked. "Bella Swan, who else" Jerard said. "Oh, your Edwards mate" I said and she looked at me shocked. "How did you" she began but I cut her off on my way to the table. "The Cullens are my second family" I said. "The boys don't like it but I throw them across the room or into a tree when they piss me off" I say mater of factly.

"That shit hurts" Embry said. "So Jake found away around Sam's gag order" I asked. "He didn't tell me anything" Bella said. "So you hit Paul then" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah that's a thing, we must follow the Alpha orders, it's in the rules" Embry began, "oh and get this we can hear each other's thoughts" he finished. "Shut up damit, these are trade secrets, this chick runs with vampires" Jerard said as he reached for another muffin. "You can't run with vampires... because there fast" Bella said. "Well, we're faster, scared yet"Jerard said reaching for the muffins and I swat it away.

"Save some for your brothers" I said while walking back to the fridge. "Jacob has one thing right. Your good with weird" Sam said walking in to me giving me a kiss and kissing my scars making me turn and giggle. Moments later Paul and Jacob come in shoving each other. Paul mumbled an apology on his way past Bella. "Jake, dad wants you home soon" I told him and he nodded taking Bella out to talk to her.

"Paul..." I began. "I know, I know" he said. "Ok, just making sure" I said to him. The phone rang and I went to answer it. "Hello" I asked. "Hey Ash, you should come here there is something about Lilian that you need to see" my dads voice rang through the phone. "What" I asked not sure I herd him right. "Did you say Lilian" I asked. "Yeah" dad said. "She is like you" he said and I just stood there. "How do you..." I began but he cut me off. "She just manipulated water the way you can" he said to me. "Ok, I'll be there in a moment" I said and hung up.

I turn and the boys who seem to have not payed attention to the phone call. "Sam.." I began not knowing where to go with this conversation. "Yeah" he asked looking over to me from his seat. "My dad just said that Lili can manipulate water" I said slowly. "What" he asked. "That is what I said but he said that he saw her do it" I explained to him. "I'm gonna go get her and find out for sure" I told him. "Ok" he said kissing my head. I walked out the door and sped to my dads house.

I get there and sure enough my daughter is sitting there playing with water. Water that is floating. That she is making float. "Woah" I said. She looked over to me. "Wook mama" she said as she made the water into a wolf. "Holly shit" I said. "That's what I said" dad said looking at Lili. "Lili baby, are you ready to go home" I asked her and she nodded. She ran over to me, but it was a supernatural speed. I sighed and picked her up. I supernaturally ran us home.

I walk in and see the boys at the table. I sat in a seat next to Sam. "Lili, wanna show daddy what you showed me" I asked her and she nodded. She raised her hand and manipulated Paul's water out of its cup and had it take a couple shapes. She made the shapes stop at a wolf, froze it and then made it go into  her hand. All of the boys sat there looking at her in awe. "Well that's new" Sam said looking at our daughter.

"Yeah" I said quietly. "Lili, wanna go outside with uncle Jake for a moment" I asked and she nodded. She supernaturally sped to the door. "Jakey, you tummin" she asked. Everyone looked at her frozen. "Yeah" he said breaking out of his trance.

"What are we gonna do" I asked once the door closed. "What can we do" asked Paul. "Train her, explain the dangers of people finding out, tell her the full truth about the legends, and show her. I mean she already knows about the wolves" Sam said. "No" I said quickly. "Baby we have no other option, if someone sees her using her powers the government will take her away and run endless tests on her, maybe even us to" he said. "Fine but how do we do it" I asked. "I'm not sure" Sam said and looked to the guys for ideas. They all muttered something along the lines of I don't know.

After we all sit there for a moment I stood up. "I have to make a call" I said getting up and grabbing my phone. I walked outside and said in one of the back porch chairs watching Lili and Jacob play. I call the only person I can think of.

"Daddy I need your help" I said once he picked up. "What's wrong" Carlisle's voice cam through. "It's Lili, she has powers" I said quietly with tears in my eyes. "She what" he said. "She's like me, she has powers. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. So many things could go wrong" I said as silent tears slide down my face.

"Can you put Lilian on the phone" he asked. "Yeah give me a minute"I said and looked up at Jake and Lili, seeing them playing. I wiped my tears. "Lili can you come here please" I asked her. She ran to me. She's as fast as I am. "Yes mama" she asked. I picked her up. "Someone wants to talk to you" I said handing her the phone.

"Hewo" she said. "Hey Lili" Carlisle said. "Gpa" she shouted exactly. "Your mama told me that you have powers" he said. "Yeah, I make watew move" she said. "Ooooh, and I wun wewy fast" she said. "That's cool baby, have you been able to do anything else that doesn't seem normal" he asked. "Da other day I wowk up under da bed, I sat up and I went thewew it." She said. "Ok baby, I love you" he said. "Wove you too" she said. "Can you put your momma on the phone" he asked. She handed me the phone and ran off to Jake again.

"Well" I asked. "She's definitely another grand protector, but I don't know why she showed or why it was so early" he said. "Ok thank you" I said. "Of course, love you" he said. "Love you to, spread my love please" I said before hanging up. I sat there for a few minutes taking a few deep breaths.

I walk back inside and the boys were talking. "What happened" Sam asked as he pulled me to his lap. "Carlisle said she is another grand protector. Oh and apparently Lilian can go through solid objects" I said and all eyes snapped to me. "What" Paul asked.

"She said that the other day she woke up underneath her bed, she went to sit up and then went through it" I said laying my head onto Sam's chest. "What do we do" I asked. "What we said earlier" Sam replied and all the boys nodded.