Life Continues

One year. One year, it's hard to believe it has been one year. My baby Lilian Grace Uley was born one year ago. Within that year so much has happened. And I wouldn't do anything to change it. I love my baby, I love my boyfriend and I love my boys.

It is almost dinner time and I am working on food for the boys as Lili is sitting on the kitchen floor playing with her toys. Then I hear the wolf call letting me know my boys are home.

Sam came in to the kitchen and I hear one of the cutest things ever, I may hear it every day but the cuteness is still their. "Dada, dada, uppie" Lili said. Sam swooped Lili off of the floor and walked to me giving me a kiss. "The food is almost done" I said to him.

I put the food on the table and grab the drinks. I sit down and talk with the boys a little as we all eat. "How was school boys" I asked and they groaned. "I hate school" Jerard said and I giggled. "How come you don't have to go" Paul asked. "I was ahead of everyone, in the senior class last year that is, my dad made me do a placement test part way through my freshman year and I was switched to the junior class" I began "that class all graduated last year" I finished.

"So you two were in the same grade" Jerard asked to which Sam replied yes. We finished eating dinner and I cleaned up while Sam put Lili to bed. Once I was finished I went to the bed room and started getting ready for bed. Sam walked in and started doing the same.

"I'm going to the Cullens tomorrow with Lili" I said. "Can't you just stay in the Rez" Sam asked. "Why" I asked him. "I don't like either of you being around those blood sucking leaches" he replied. "Sam we have been over this, you may not like it but they are my family" I said walking to stand in front of him. "That doesn't make this any easier, or make me like it more" he sighed putting his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I know, but can you at least try" I asked and he nodded giving a short yes. "Thank you" I said and leaned up kissing him. We then went to bed.

The next day I drove with Lili to the Cullens. Once we got there I grabbed Lili and her bag from the back seat. I walk in and go to the living room. All eyes turned to me and smiles grew on their faces.

"Gma, Gpa" Lili exclaimed as I walked to Carlisle and Esme. "Hi baby" Esme cod as she grabbed Lili and gave me a side hug. I was soon inflamed in hugs from everyone but Edward. "Where's Edward" I asked. "Getting lost in music again" emmet said. I nodded and headed to the music room. I hear him playing and I smiled and started to sing A Thousand Years, which he was playing.

When we finished he smiled at me. "I didn't know you were coming today" he said hugging me. "Ed it's Tuesday" I said to him and he replied with an oh. "Your niece is with the family in the living room." I told him and he nodded. We headed that way.

We get there and Rose is holding Lilian. They look at us smiling. "You to sounded lovely" Esme said. "Thanks" I said. Edward walked to grab Lili but Rose gave him a look and he backed away. "You know sometimes I think that I will never be leaving with my daughter because Rose will kidnap her" I giggled out. Everyone nodded in agreement. We spent the day playing games and chatting.

"I gotta go home and make dinner for the boys" I said picking Lili off of the floor where she was playing with Rose. They nodded and we said our byes. When I crossed the border I could see a grey wolf running along side the car from in the woods. I new it was Paul.

I got to the house and Paul came out of the woods running up to me. "Let me get Lili" he said and I nodded going in. I started making dinner when I felt arms go around my waist. "Hey baby" Sam whisper into my ear then kissing my temple. "Hey" I replied. "Food is almost done" I said and he nodded leaving to set the table.

We were all at the table talking till Paul said something that interested me. "What are you going to do about Kim, Jerard" Paul asked. I looked to Jerard and raised my eyebrow. "Kim" I questioned.

Jerard blushed a little. "Yeah, ummm..." he began. I saw that look in his eye, I new immediately, he had imprinted on her. "My god you imprinted didn't you" I said excitedly and he nodded. "Yeah, but I don't know what to do" he sighed. "Well do you plan on telling her" I said knowing that he knew what I meant. "Not at first no, I wanna make sure I can trust her" he said. "Well then you need to do the normal thing a teenage boy does when he likes a girl" I said and he looked at me not knowing what I meant. "Get to know her, become friends, ask her out" I said like it was the simplest thing ever and he just looked at me. "Yeah, that" he said and I giggled.

We finished eating and sat there for a few minutes talking. "Ok, well boys do the dishes, I am going to put Lili to bed" I said while grabbing her out of her high chair. I went to her room and I put her into her pjs. We brushed her teeth then I read her a book till she fell asleep.

I joined the boys down stairs and we watched a few movies before everyone turned in for the night.