Time Passes

I have been 17 for over two months now. It has been amazing. Sam and I have been in an even better place than before, well that started on my birthday. Lilian is almost nine months old now. She is walking, it is amazing.

I am sitting outside on the beach watching both Sam and Paul playing with Lili. I laughed as Sam pretend to be tackled by the Lili and Paul duo. They slowly make their way back letting Lili take her time with Sam's finger in her hand. Lili then tackled me into a hug. She said her first word last month, naturally it was dada. She is such a daddy's girl, just like her mom.

Sam sits down and kisses me. Paul also sits and we all talk and joke as well as work on teaching Lili to speak more. Then we herd something concerning, a howl. Considering the two wolves we know about are right here we all get concerned. "Sam you and Paul look for whoever that is, I will take Lili to dads and then speed to where ever you are" I said to Sam. He nodded and the boys took off.

I got Lili to my dads house and gave him the look so he knew what was happening. He nodded and I took off for the tree line. Once out of view I speed off. 'Where are you' I said in the mind link. 'In the woods near the cliffs' Paul responded. I was there in the blink of and eye. It scared the shit out of the wolf.

I looked into the wolf's eyes "Jerard" I said quietly. He slightly backed away and nodded. "It's ok I'm not going to hurt you I'm going to help you" I said.

I lifted my arms in front of me. "I know that it hurts. I know it feels endless" I sang as I walked towards them throwing the shorts I had in hand down. "I know how it goes. I know you think you can't take this" I sang within inches from him. He lowered his head and I started petting him.

"I know you feel lost. Like no one can find you" I sang and he nuzzled his head into my side. "Your a puzzle in pieces. That I'm trying to fix" I sing as I stop petting him and start walking backwards. I turn around and stand for a second.

"I hate to admit it" I sang turning around slowly starting to raise my arms. "But I know how it feels" I sang as I use my telekinesis to lift numerous branches. Mindlessly I spin the branches. I lower the branches and gave a quick glance to Sam.

'I need you to trust me, ok' I said/asked in the mind link. 'Ok' he replied. "I need to relax. Think about what makes you happy to be human. What ties you to the human world" I said.

Moments later there was a naked Jerard in front of me. I handed him his shorts and let him change. Sam and Paul came out from behind the trees that they went behind to change. "We should talk" Sam said to Jerard, who nodded. I turned to Sam "I'm going to get Lilian from dad and meet you at home" I said. "Ok" he replied then kissed me. I sped to dad's and took Lili home.

"So the legends are real, and I turn into a six foot tall hairy dog to protect the tribe" I heard Jerard say as I entered. "Not dog, wolf" I said as I passed Lili to Sam. "Right, and your the grand protector" he asked. "Since I was twelve" I said nodding. "Damn" he whispered and I giggled. "Yeah, watch her, I'm gonna make food". I said to Sam and he nodded.

I made the food and told the boys to serve themselves. I took Lili upstairs and fed her. I laid her down for bed and went back down stairs.

I went to the table where the boys were still talking. Sam pulled me to his lam and I curled into him, putting my head on his shoulder. We talked and explained more to Jerard about the whole thing.

My head snapped up at the sound of my phone. I got up and the boys watched me, confused at who could be calling at such a late hour. I grabbed my phone and there was an unknown caller ID.

I answered the phone "hello" I questioned. "Ash" Carlisle's voice came through. "Carlisle, what's up" I asked completely puzzled. Paul growled a little at this. "I need your help with something" he said. "Yeah, what is it" I asked. "Just meet me at the border where the river is, we will meet you there" he said. "Ok" I replied.

I hung up and looked at Sam. "You really gonna go" he asked I nodded. "there my family and they need help" I said. "Ok, but we go with" he said, I nod knowing this is a battle I won't win. "Paul, can you stay behind and watch after Lilian" I asked and he nodded.

We arrived at the border ten minutes later, Sam and Jerard in wolf form. "Had to bring the mutts didn't you" Rose said. "Rose" I warned. "Sorry" she said. "Can you come over" Carlisle asked. As I headed their direction Sam growled. "Sam I'll be fine" I said. He nodded and I continued. I got to the gap and I used my bending to "surf" to the other side.

'Cool' Jerard said. 'Not now J' I thought back. "What's up" I asked hugging Carlisle. "I need some help with this" he said as Emmet rushed over with a 20 year old in his arms. She looked like she was on the brink of death. "Rose found her while hunting, she was in a car crash. Her injuries are to severe for medical treatment, but not you. I think your boys would prefer that over us transforming her" he said as we met Emmet half way. I nodded. "Yeah they would" I started "ok, lye her in the river, it will be the easiest way." I said. Emmet did as directed and backed up to where everyone else was.

I slid down the side of the hill and went into the water. I started bending the water so she was covered everywhere except her face. I Niels down putting my hands in the water that surrounds her body. The water flowed light blue. I stayed like that for a while. I closed my eyes and used my bending to sense the inside of her body to see how much injuries are left. Once I was done I water bender us both to the Cullen side of the treaty line.

"Ok she should be good to go, but definitely Give her pain killers, she will have a massive headache" I said. "Thanks sweetheart" Carlisle said hugging me. "No problem pops" I said, " is mama here" I asked. The next thing I know I am engulfed in a big hug.

"Hi baby" Esme said. "Hey" I replied. Sam let out a noise saying it was time to go. "I gotta go but I'll see you guys soon. "Ok, bring our grand baby next time" Esme said. "I will" I giggled.

I jumped back over to the other side. The boys and I raced back to the house. I won, they are a little slower than me. We walked in through the front door.

"That was the coolest thing I have seen" Jerard said. I laughed at him. "It never ceases to amaze me" Sam said kissing the scars on the side of my face.

"So, what happened" Paul asked as we entered the dining room. "She saved a woman who looked like she had already died" Jerard said. "Cool" Paul said. "Well I'm going to bed" I said hugging the boys bye.