Harry Clearwater

The next day we decided to tell her. The boys all got here for lunch and we all ate. After we finished eating we picked up. My dad came minutes later. Paul, and Sam joins me and my dad.

We went out back and he told the stories to Lili. "I know the wolfs awe weall, but why you tewing me dis" she asked. "Because, baby your special like us" Sam said. "More closely like your mama" he elaborated a little. "Weawy" she asked. "Yeah baby you are" I said.

"We're gonna go into the woods; you, me, daddy, and Paul" I began "we're gonna work on your powers" I told her and she got excited. She sped over to Paul. "Uppie" she said making grabby hands. He laughed and picked her up. We left dad and made our way deep into the woods.

We worked for a while. She has water manipulation, she can go through solid objects, she can control fire, and she has similarities with the wolves like I do. We told her the dangers and helped her control it. And Paul may or may not have gotten burned, a few times.

———————————————
A week past and we worked every other day with Lili. She loves it. She also runs around causing the boys trouble. It is really hilarious.

Right now the boys are all out taking care of pack business. Lili wanted to help me make food, so we started to make dinner. Sam walked in looking sad. I could tell something was wrong.

"Baby, what happened" I asked. "Daddy" Lili asked. He scooped Lili up and held her close pulling me into a hug to. "Harry died of a heart attack. He was out hunting with Charlie, the red head got near him. Then he just doubled over." He said quietly kissing my forehead. Lili started to cry. "We should go over to the Clearwater's" I said quietly and he nodded.

We arrived at the Clearwater's a few minutes later. I got out of the car and made my way to get Lili. I got her out and we went in seeing the whole pack. I brought her closer to me. "Remember no powers here" I whispered in her ear. "Otay mama" she said quietly then ran to Embry and Paul. I swear she is obsessed with those two.

I could feel Leah glaring at me the entire time. I looked up to her and gave her a sad smile. "Where's Jake" I quietly asked Sam. "Bella went cliff diving by herself. It didn't end well. He's taking her home" he whispered to me and I nod. He kissed my head and moved to talk to my dad and old Quill.

"Why are you here" Leah hissed quietly in my ear. "The same reason as everyone else. I lost family and we are all here for you, your mom, and your brother" I said quietly as I watched Lilian. "Can you and your basterd child get out of my house" she asked quietly, although it was more of an order. "Excuse me" I asked.

All of the boys looked over to us ready to step in if necessary. She went to go say something but Sam came over. "Leah, I'm sorry for your loss" he said while wrapping an arm around my shoulder tucking me into his side. She just scoffed and walked away.

I looked up to Sam with a thankful look on my face and he nodded. I walked over to Seth and hugged him. "How're you doing" I asked. "I don't know" he said quietly into my shoulder as he quietly cried more. I held him for a while.

After some time he was still crying and clinging to me for dear life. I noticed Leah shaking. "Sam" I whispered and he looked towards me. I nodded over to Leah and he got Paul to go with him to take her outside. "I'll be back in a minute" I told Seth and he nodded.

I walked over to my dad who had Lili on his lap. "Don't let her out of your sight please, I have to go for a bit to deal with that" I said knowing that he knew what I was talking about. He nodded at me. I went outside and the boys were trying to calm Leah down not sure if she will shift.

I walked down the porch steps and stopped next to the boys. Seeing me her shaking got worse. She shifted and we herd a gasp. I look to see Seth standing there. "Damnit" I said quietly. I look over to Leah and see she is staring at me angrily. She starts for me and I throw my hands up sending her flying back.

Moments later she is up again and another wolf is there and Seth is gone. Oh no, Seth shifted. Is all I can think. 'Both of you need to calm down' I thought to them. 'What the hell is happening. Why do I have paws' Leah yelled in her head. The boys shifted and we all ran into the forest.

I ran around in front of them to stop them. "Far enough" I said and Leah growled. 'Leah, enough' Sam ordered. Her head bowed and her wolf started whimpering. "I'm gonna do this differently" I told Sam and he nodded.

My eyes went read and red energy flowed around my hands. I pulled out a compilations of the whole wolf thing out and put my hands together. I walked towards the new wolfs who looked scared. "It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm here to help" I said quietly. They nodded and lowered their heads.

I pulled my hands apart and put one in each of their heads. Their eyes glowed red as they envisaged the same thing. I stood their petting their heads waiting for them to finish. They both popped out of it and nudged their heads on me. I giggled and shook my head. "Do you think you can try shifting back" I asked and they nodded. "Leah, go behind that bush, when you shift back you'll be naked" I told her. Paul hands her a bag with cloths.

They both tried for a few minutes. Leah came out from behind the tree in human form. We waited five more minutes and Seth was back in human form and I handed him his shorts.

I went back to the Clearwater's to get Lili. I drove home and herd Sam explain everything to Seth and Leah. Leah looked to not give a shit and Seth seemed excited. They all looked at me as I entered the room with Lili on my hip. Seth looks at me then to Lili. He looked her in the eyes and froze.

"Oh shit" I said and everyone looked to me accept Seth who remained froze.