Jacob

"Hello" I said into the phone as I look over to the clock. It was one in the morning what the hell could he want. Sam groaned and rolled over. "Ash" dad said through the phone. "Daddy, do you realize what time it is" I asked tiredly.

"It's Jacob" he began "he's ready to shift" dad said. At this both Sam and I shot up out of bed. "Ok we're on our way" I said. I got dressed and went to Lilians room, I quickly got a bag for her and I picked her up.

We walked to my dads house. We walked in and could hear Jake yell out in pain. I handed Lili to dad and went to Jake. Sam and I entered his room.

"Jacob, we can help you" Sam said. "No you can't, stay the hell away" he shouted at us. "We need to get him outside and to the forest now" I tell Sam. He walked over to Jake and picked him up. He ran to the forest and put him on the ground.

"Dad it is almost time, Sam took him to the woods. I'm gonna head that way" I told him. "Ok be careful" dad said and I nodded. "Always" I replied.

I sped to the woods and met the boys. The rest of the pack met us there in wolf form. "Sam shift" I told him while throwing down the pair of shorts I grabbed for Jake.

Moments later his wolf was standing next to me. Jake let out a huge scream then he was a beautiful russet colored wolf. He was slightly bigger than the boys, same size as Sam.

"Jake stay calm" I said to him. 'What the hell is happening to me. My whole body hurts' he said in the mind link. 'Jacob, the legends are true. You just shifted for the first time' Sam said to Jacob. 'What, no, no, no' Jake thought as he started to run away. We all chased him to a clearing.

I sped in front of him. "Jake calm down" I said to him. 'How the hell are you so fast' he asked. "Because I am" I said. 'How can you understand me' he asked while backing away slowly. 'She has access to the pack telepathy' Sam told him. 'The what the hell now' he asked getting more freaked out. 'It's how we communicate in wolf form' Paul said. Jake tried to run again but I held him in place. I made him lay down. Then Paul, Embry and Jerard held him down. 'What the hell is happening' Jake asked freaked out.

"Jake I know that you are scarred but you need to calm down for a minute" I told him. He tried to fight off Paul, Embry and Jerard but failed. Sam looked to me and nodded to tell me to do my thing.

"I know that it hurts" I began as I headed to him. "I know it feel endless. I know how it goes. I know you think you can't take this." I sang a as I was in front of him. I waved the boys off and they backed away. Jacob slowly raised up. I raised my arm to pet him but he backed away.

"I know you feel lost. Like no one can find you" I sang as I tried to pet him again and he stayed. "Your a puzzle in pieces. That I'm trying to fix." sang still petting him. "If you leave... I'll be broken inside. If you leave... I would break down and cry if you leave" I sang quietly slightly tearing up. "I will never be the same. I know it's selfish to say, but if there's no other way. Please just stay for me" I continued singing.

"Please just stay for me" I sang as I backed away and turned around and stayed quiet for a moment and wiped my eyes. "I hate to admit it" I sang turning to face him. I raised my hands making things float with my telekinesis. "But I feel the same way" I sang as I made the things spin before putting them down. "I know we're toxic together" I sang walking towards him to stand in front of him and petting him again. "But we're toxic just the same" I sang finishing up my big ordeal and kissed his wolf on the head. I backed away and looked him in his eyes.

"You need to trust me, ok" I asked/told him. He nodded looking to me scared of what's going to happen. "First you need to calm down, and stay relaxed. Then think about being human. Think of what makes you love being human" I told him and he nodded. The boys shifted and put on their shorts. We waited a few minutes for Jake to change back, then he was in front of us naked. I handed him the shorts that I brought for him.

"We have things to discuss" Sam said and Jacob nodded. He walked to me and hugged me and hid his face in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry" he said. "I know, me to" I said hugging him tighter before letting him go. "You boys go home, I'm gonna get Lili and meet you there" I told them and they all nodded. Sam kissed me then I sped away.

I ran into the house. I found dad in the living room with Lili as they were watching some children's shows. "We got him through it. Sam and the boys took him to my house to talk to him" I told dad. "Ok" dad said. "Momma" Lili shouted as she ran around the couch and into my arms. "Hey baby, you ready to go home" I asked and she nodded. "By gwandpa" she said hugging him. We walked back to our house. Me carrying her most of the way.

"So the legends are real. I turn into a six foot tall wolf like the rest of you. Ashley is the grand protector. Not to mention she is the Luna. And she and Kim are imprints." I herd Jake say. "Yes" Sam said. "That makes so much more sense" he said. "With you it is a little different. Because of who your ancestors are, you can chose to become the Alpha and take my place or choose to follow me" Sam said. "I'm good. You keep your title" Jacob said.

Lili and I walked into the room and I looked to Jake slightly shocked. "Daddy" Lili shouts as she jumped into Sam's arms. "Hey baby" he said kissing her forehead wrapping her in a hug. He stood up and kissed me then kissed my scars lovingly. "Wait you did that" Jacob asked looking at my scars. Sam growled lightly till I put my hand on his chest. "Calm down baby, not in front of Lili" I told him and he nodded. "Answer the question" Jake said calmly. "Yes, Jake he did" I said looking to him and he nodded. "That's why you said to cut everyone off right. So I don't hurt anyone" he asked. "Yes" Sam said.

"I will not cut Bella off I made a promise to her" he said. "You can and you will cut her off. You will stay away from her and stop talking to her" he Alfa ordered. "As well as the people who don't already know" he added. "Fine" Jake said irritated as he ran out and into the woods. "Embry follow him, make sure he's ok" I ordered and he nodded following after Jake. "I thought ordering the boys was my thing" Sam asked. "Nope. Not to mention they don't want to piss off one of the most powerful women in the world" I said and he laughed nodding as he kissed me.

Hours later Jake came in with Embry behind him. "Can we talk" he asked me and I nodded. We went out back and walked to the forest. "What's going on in that brain of yours" I asked. "What made you change? From what Sam told me he shifted months after the accident. You started changing when you were twelve. I just don't understand" he said as we sat on a fallen tree.

"When I was twelve I stubbles across my telekinesis, I spent most of my time at the Cullens, even though they weren't there, I needed a safe place to find out more about me. A place where I wouldn't hurt you or dad." I said quietly. "Ok, but when you completely shut down, was it Sam's fault" he asked. "No, no, no. Umm..." I began and cleared my throat. "Look, I was supposed to meet a friend in Port Angles but she was running late. I figured I would wait to go into the restaurant for her. I walked past an ally way and I felt a pain in the side of my neck. Someone I passed injected me with drugs, then he beat and raped me." I said with silent tears going down my face.

"At the hospital Carlisle told me I was two weeks pregnant, it was Sam's, the baby was Lilian. He was still with Leah at the time, and I was the worlds worst friend. I had to deal with being broken and with being pregnant with my best friends boyfriend. So I shut the world out." I said and he wrapped me in a hug as I cried.

"I didn't want to shut you out, but I shut everyone out. I had to find out in my own how to live with everything" I said pulling away. "Then the first time dad forced me out of my room, Sam had been missing for two weeks and I needed to shove everything aside and take care of my pack. When I went to do what I always do, he imprinted on me before I even started" I said. "And you know everything else, or you will from the pack telepathy" I said and he nodded. "I'm sorry" he said quietly but I wasn't sure why. "I know, and Sam doesn't know what the attack was, just that I was attacked" I said quietly. "I'm not so sure about that" he said and got up walking away only to be replaced by Sam moments later.

He didn't say anything. He just wrapped me in a hug as I berried my face in his chest. "I love you" he whispered kissing the top of my head. We sat there for a little bit in silence. "Can we go home, I wanna sit down and hold my baby" I asked while whipping my tears. "Of course" he said as he pulled me up. He tucked me into his side and then we walked home. I got inside went right to Lili.

She looked at my face and wiped the remaining tears then hugged me. "Wove you mama" she whispered into my ear. "Love you to baby girl" I said.