Anniversary

The next morning I woke up and laid there for a little bit. I liked being wrapped up in Sam's arms. I could tell he woke up, and now he is staring at me. "You know it's rude to stare" I said looking up to him. "I'm just enjoying the view" he whispered then kissed me.

"I should get up and make breakfast for everyone before everyone comes" I said. "Just a few more minutes" Sam said rolling to rest his head on my chest. "Ok" I said while running my fingers through his hair.

We laid there is silence enjoying our time alone. Then out of no where our door opens and Lilian jumps on our bed. "Mommy, Daddy" she shouted as she laid on me and rested her head on Sam's shoulder. "Hey baby" I said as I began playing with her hair. "Are you hungry" I asked her and she nodded. "Ok, what do you say about chocolate ship pancakes and hash browns" I asked and she nodded excitedly. "Can I hewp" she asked. "Sure baby, let's go" I said sitting up and move to grab her.

We went down to the kitchen. We made the pancake batter and the hash brown mix. We cooked them and made a lot because the boys were coming like always. We finished and put everything on the table and grabbed out milk and orang juvenile for drinks. And just like that all the boys and Kim came into the house.

I went upstairs leaving Lili with the boys so I could change. Once I did I went back down and got Lili her food, cutting it into pieces.

Once we were done Paul left for patrol. "Jerard your on dishes today" I told him and he groaned but said ok and went into the kitchen. Both Kim and I laughed. "Boys" she said and we both giggled. Then arms wrapped around my waist and a kiss was placed on my temple.  "Wanna go for a walk" Sam asked. "Yeah," I told him. "Kim can you watch Lili for a little bit" I asked. "Yeah" she said as Lili led her to the living room to watch tv.

Sam and I walked hand in hand down the road. We talked and walked for a while. He pulled us into the woods. We keep on a path for a little while. He then stopped us and turned me to look at him.

"Do you know we have been together for two years today" Sam said. "Yes I do" I said smiling. He laughed lightly and kissed be wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He backed me up till my back was against a tree.

He slid his hands down to my thighs and lifted. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned into his mouth. We made out there for a little while before we pulled away to breath. "Happy anniversary baby" he said. "Happy anniversary" I whispered kissing him again before he put me back on the ground. We walked back to the house. We were laughing as we walked back into the house. Lili ran to us wanting up. I picked her up and tossed her and caught her.

"Hey baby" I said to her. "Did you have fun with Kim" I asked and she nodded. "Have fwun on walk" she added us. "Yeah we did baby" Sam said kissing her head. "Wanna help with lunch" I asked Lili and she nodded.

We spent and hour in the kitchen cooking. When we were done the boys set the table. We sat at the table and ate. After words the boys did the dishes. Lili, Kim and I went to the living room. We put on a Disney movie and Lilian laid on the couch with her head on my lap. I played with her hair as she fell asleep.

Sam came in the room half way through the movie and saw Lili asleep on my lap. He came over and gave me a kiss. He then carefully picked her up and carried her to her room. Moments later he came back out and sat next to me.

We changed the show to a horror movie. I shifted to sit sideways in Sam's lap. You know you'd think that with my life in the scary supernatural world that I wouldn't get scared by movies, but that is just not a thing. I berried my face in his chest as the clown jumped out. All the boys laughed at the squeal I let out.

"Baby, you have supernatural powers and I turn into a wolf. How does this scare you." Sam asked me. "It's a serial killer clown, what'd you expect. Me to become bffs with it" I asked with my head still in his chest. He laughed and kissed my head. "Ok, good point" he said. "You bet your ass" I said and the boys laughed.