The Imprint Bond

They all looked at me as I entered the room with Lili on my hip. Seth looks at me then to Lili. He looked her in the eyes and froze.

"Oh shit" I said and everyone looked to me accept Seth who remained froze.
———————————————

"What" Sam asked. "Sam go outside now" I said. He looked at me funny but saw the seriousness on my face and he went. "Paul grab Seth" I said and handed Lili to Jerard. "Watch her and stay inside, I mean it. All of you" I ordered and they nodded.

"What the hell just happened" Seth asked. Sam looked at him puzzled and Paul started laughing. "Congrats dude" Paul said. "For what" Seth asked completely confused. "Seth there is something else to the legends you should know" I began. "Imprinting, what happened with the third wife how the marriage was different it's a real thing" I said and Sam instantly understood what I was talking about. "No" he said. "Baby I'm sorry but it's true" I said.

"What the hell are you talking about" Seth asked. "You imprinted on Lilian" I said. "What that is a real thing. That's what the flashes of images were. The new feelings, the need to protect her" he asked and I nodded. I looked to Sam and found that he was calmer than I thought he would be.

Sam grabbed him by the caller and looked at him. "Put him down now" I ordered and he did immediately his head going down. "Let's go inside and talk this out. Now that I know you won't shift" I said while grabbing Seth protectively.

We went inside. All the boys were looking at Seth shocked. "He didn't rip you apart" Jerard said still trying to find the right words.

Lili reached for Seth. I think she has the pull of the imprint bond already. I look into her mind and all she wants is Seth. "Wow" I said. Sam looked at me "what is it" he asked. "She did our version of imprinting to" I said. "You have that" he asked. "Yeah, I did it on you not long after I got my powers. Everything got stronger after you imprinted" I informed him.

"I looked in her mind and all she wants is Seth" I told him as Seth picked Lili up. "What's imprinting." Leah asked.

"Imprinting.. It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like... gravity moves, suddenly. It's not earth holding you here anymore, she does... you become what ever she needs you to be, wether it is a friend, a brother, or... a lover. But always a protector" Jerard said as he grabbed Kim's hand kissing it. "Can I talk you you for a minute" Leah asked me.

I looked to Sam to see how he felt about it and he nodded. "Yeah" I said. We walked out and sat on the porch steps. "You have a grand protector version of imprinting" she asked "yeah" I said softly. "And you ignored it for me" she asked. "Yeah, I even ignored the imprint bond. I yelled at Sam I told him to stay out of my life, that he needed to go home. To go home to you." I began "that pissed him off and I was to close to react. It all happened so fast. That's how I ended up with this" I said pointing to the scars. "You did all of that for me" she said again. "Yes" I whispered. "Why" she asked. I looked at her shocked. "Why wouldn't I, your my best friend. At least... you were. I cared about you more than I did myself, I still do. But with everything I had going on, the things that happened to me I was done pushing it all to the side. I put myself for one moment and then you were gone" I said whipping the tears that fell.

We sat there for a moment in silence. "I'm sorry" she said. I hugged her. She hugged me back and rested her head on my chest. She pulled away and looked at me "I mean it. For all of it. Sam and I , I tried to get him back, and I..." she began but I cut her off "I know" I said quietly. "How, I mean I know you saw some, but how did you..." she began but I cut her off again. "The same way I showed you the memories of wolf things. I can go into someone's mins and see events or even imaginations they had. I saw I all, I know what you said, what he said, I know what happened. And I forgave him a long time ago. Hell I forgave you too, you were hurting, you had just found out that he and I cheated you. You wanted him back. I get it" I said and she nodded. "I'm sorry" she said. "I'm sorry too" I said.

We herd gasps from inside and we laughed. "You boys are very bad at eavesdropping" I said "we have supernatural hearing too" Leah added with a giggle.

We got up and walked in. All the boys looked away trying to act like they herd non of that. "Your already busted. You're not helping yourselves any" I said while walking over to Sam. He shook his head at me "you know that's not gonna stop them" he said wrapping me in his arms. "It better, or the next time they're wolves they better be careful. I'll throw thin into a tree" I said looking at all the boys. "No! That shit hurts!" Embry shouts. "Then behave my children" I said with a giggle and they all nod fast.

"Damn, why are they all so scared of you" Leah asked. "Not only is she Luna and the grand protector, put she keeps true to her threats. Especially us because we don't die easily." Jerard said. "Yeah, but we definitely earn it every time" Paul said and the boys instantly agree, it made both me and Leah laugh.