Training

We were all at the house now. Most of the boys looked extremely tired. "Did any of you actually sleep like you were told to" I asked and a couple of them said no. "Well that's your fault, do some jumping jacks and wake up" I told them. Ten minutes later the pack was moving to the woods to shift.

"Can we talk to you" Quil asked. "What do you two want" I asked him and Seth. "We're sorry" Seth said. "We didn't mean it like that. We just want to keep our imprints safe" Quil added to what Seth said. "Ok, but as I said. It you ever point to that I can't take care of my kids again you will thoroughly regret it" I said and they nodded. Seth hugged me and ran to the woods with the boys. "I really am sorry" Quil began "I know better than anyone that you take care of you kids, above all else" Quil added. "I know" I said hugging him. "Love you mamma" he said then ran to the woods. "Love you too" I said quietly knowing he could hear me.

I sped to the woods after I knew they all shifted. Sam gave some orders and a briefing. Then we all ran to the woods staying hidden at first. I ran out first to talk to the Cullens.

"They want to stay in wolf form. They don't trust you" I said to Carlisle who nodded. 'Come boys' I thought to them and soon the pack was behind me. Jake went over and nudged Bella and she pet him. Paul started saying hate. "Knock it off Paul, now" I ordered and the Cullens looked at me. "You can order them and they listen" Rose asked and I nodded.

Carlisle and Jasper started talking to them with me and Edward translating. They started to show us how to kill new borns. Jasper gave us pointer and the vampires caught each other. We sat on the sidelines watching, the boys not wanting to accidentally kill one of the Cullens while training. Something about the nature of the wolf kicking in.

"Ash, come I wanna see if you remember what I taught you" Jasper said. Sam started growing. I looked to him. 'Wanna re-think that' I asked Sam in the mind link and he stoped growling. Edward laughed lightly. "Stay outa it Edward" I said to him. 'Don't' Sam and Jake said together. 'Want me to know what I am doing, or want me to die' I thought to them and they looked down instantly.

Edward shot me a 'really, you know we won't let you die' glare. It's the only thing that got them to shut up isn't it, I thought to Edward not having the mind link active and he nodded. "Let's do this" I said in a sweet voice and a smile. One that scared him. We started and I took him down in a second flat, not using my powers. "Dead" I said. "Now powers either" he responded taping my leg to let him up. The wolves laughed.

We continued trying the entire day. The boys took mental notes there entire time on what was said and done. Jasper spent time on instructing me with my powers while the others took turns fighting.

"You know, you will be the biggest advantage" he said as we worked on some light hand to hand combat. "Yeah, how's that" I asked. "They know of you, but Victoria thinks you a vampire, you will be the point changer more than the wolves" he said. I stopped moving.

"That doesn't make me feel any better" I said. "I know I can see that, why did you put back up your wall that blocks out vampires' powers" he asked "If I'm fighting vampires then they shouldn't have any advantages over me, especially not new borns" I said and he nodded.

"Looks like the pack is getting ready to leave" he said looking over to the wolves. "Yeah" I said quietly. "You should come around more, and bring my nieces too" he said. "Once this war is over" I sighed. "Hey, everything will be ok" he said rubbing my arm. "No it won't" I said. "Something doesn't seem right about this" I said. "What makes you think that means it will be bad" he asked. "Last time I felt this way, we buried a council member who was loved by our entire tribe and we gained two knew wolves because of it" I said and he nodded.

"Don't think about it, and we won't let anything happen" he said hugging me. I said bye to Bella and the rest of the Cullens. Then we wen back to the reservation.

The boys went home to sleep, Sam and I went to our house. We walked in and I went out the kitchen to make us dinner. I felt Sam wrap his arms around me as I added all the things to the pot. I turned in his arms. "Hey" I whispered. "Hey" he said quietly.

"What's happening in that beautiful brain of yours" I asked him while playing with his hair. He sighed, "nothing baby. I just don't like the idea of you fighting with us in a few days" he said. "I know, but we don't have any other way. This keeps everyone else safe" I replied hugging him closer, with my arms wrapped around his neck and my face in the crook of his of his neck. We stood there for a minute then I finished making our food.