Birthdays

Paul has been adjusting to the pack well, except for one thing. His anger issues. He was a complete hothead before he phased but it is like a hothead on steroids with the wolf.

Lilian is now six months old yet she somehow has every one wrapped around her little finger; dad, Jacob, me, Sam, Paul, and even the Cullens'.

Today I am going to the Cullen's house with Lili. We took the familiar drive to their house. When I arrived everyone rushed out. I got Lili out and grabbed her bag.

"Hey" Rose said as she approached us. She hugged me and then reached for Lili. I handed her Lili. "Look at you, you pretty little thing"Rose said cooing at Lily. I giggled at her.

I walked over to Carlisle and Esme with Rosalie following behind. "Hi" I said as I hugged Esme. "How are you doing baby" she asked releasing me. "Good how about you guys" I said while hugging Carlisle. "We are good" he said. "Tomorrow is your big day" Alice sang as she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Yeah" I said. "What would that be" I questioned. Alice gasped "how can you not remember your own birthday" she asked. "Ohhhh, yeah that is tomorrow isn't it" I said and she nodded.

"Can I..." she began but I cut her off. "No parties" I said sternly giving her a daring look. "Ok" she said and raised her hands in defense. Everyone giggled at our interaction. The next thing I know Edward sped to me and rapped me in a hug. "Ok, ok, ok, I still need to breath you know" I said giggling. "Humans" he said. "Hey I'm not human" I said as I used my telekinesis to slap him across the face.

"That gets old you know" he said and everyone else laughed. "No it doesn't" Jasper said pulling me into a hug. "Ok lets go inside and let the movie day begin" Esme said.

We spend hours watching different movies and then time came to go home. I got Lili buckled in and then went and said my final byes. Alice gave me a gift and told me not to open it till tomorrow night.

I arrived home and Sam scooped Lili and kissed me. "Bout time" he said while tickling Lili. "Yeah, it could have been longer" I said teasingly. "No" Sam said kissing me again. "I thought so" I replied as I walked to the kitchen to make dinner for my boys. "What's for dinner" Paul asked. "Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas" I replied. "Yes" Paul said.

We were getting ready to finally eat and the phone rings. "I'll get it" I said. "Hello" I said into the phone. "Hey baby" dad said. "Daddy, hey, what's up" I asked looking to Sam puzzle, he just as much I. "Well I know for you guys to keep the secret you have to distance from people, but I was wondering if you could drop off my grand daughter. I would like to see her, I can also keep her tomorrow night to so you and Sam have some time alone" he said. I looked at Sam and raised an eyebrow to ask him knowing he was listening. He nodded yes. "Ok, I'll bring her over after we get done eating" I said. "Ok, see you soon" he said and hung up.

"Weird" I said. "What was weird about that" Sam asked as he pulled me to his lap. "Normally he would just barge right through our front door when he wants to see her" I said. "Maybe it is his way of getting you and Jacob to talk again" Paul said. "Not gonna happen" I said as Sam gripped me tighter. "Why not, what happened" Paul asked.

"He didn't like that I moved out, or that I stayed with Sam after dad told him what happened. Said some pretty strong and hateful things" I said and he nodded. We finished the meal while joking around and talking. After food I made the boys do the dishes while I got Lilian ready to go.

I went to my dads house with Lili. I walked in and herd dad "Ash is that you" "yeah dad, I'm here" I said coming into the living room to see a phased out Jake on the couch. I shook my head with a smile on my face looking at my little brother . I turn around and found dad. I hand Lili and her bag over. "I gotta go back home and make sure the boys didn't flus my house, I made them do the dishes" I said with a little giggle. "Yeah you should probably go then, those two boys bring trouble" dad said smiling. " by daddy" I said kissing his cheek "by baby" I said kissing Lili's head.

I return home and noticed that Paul was gone. "Baby you still here" I asked walking to the bed room. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips to my neck. "Hey" he wished in my ear. "Hey" I whispered turning around and kissing him. "We should go to bed" Sam said and I nodded. He picked me up and took me to bed.

The next morning I woke up to kisses on my neck. I let out a little moan as Sam focused on my sweet spot. "Good morning baby" Sam said kissing me. "Morning" I said as I straddled him. I kissed him lovingly.

Sam rolled us over so he was on top, between my legs. He kissed me hungrily. "Baby, I need you, I need you now" I said as we pulled appart. "You sure" he asked leaning his forehead on mine. "Yes" I said kissing him.

He took of my shirt as I did his. He kissed my lips then trailed open mouth kisses down my jaw to my neck. He moved his hands to the elastic of my underwear. He slipped my underwear off with his fingers. You can imagine from there.

An hour after we finished we went down stairs to watch a movie. We ended up watching a few movies until I got up to make dinner. I have no clue how he went with not eating till now.

After dinner I went upstairs and opened the gift Alice bought me. I was the sexiest lingerie set I have ever seen. I change into it and prop myself up on the bed as I herd Sam come up. He opened the door and stoped taking in the sight. "Damn, you look really sexy" he said walking over to me. "Thank you" I said kissing him. We took each other again that night.

Sam's Imprint जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें