13

Tubbo had been thinking for weeks. On how to get Toob to trust Tommy. And by the looks of it, Drubbo didn't really like Tommy also. Tubbox told him that Tommy had to "prove" himself but he didn't know what Toob meant by that. Did he mean give a mental or physical sacrifice? Did he want him to get closer to Tommy? Tubbo bit his lip deep in thought. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen the others in his dreams for weeks. He always wondered what they were doing. Dr. Therapist had told him they were playing games like Among Us and for some reason didn't invite him. Tubbo tried sleeping with their objects but it never worked. And one time he embarrassed himself by sleeping with Big Crime's crowbar and being awakened by Tommy. Tommy was snickering loudly which what got Tubbo to wake up in the first place.

Tubbo didn't know what to do. No one ever talked to him except for Dr. Therapist and even he didn't talk to him for about 3 days before. Tubbo sighed and opened up Minecraft, Twitch, and OBS. I started streaming for the day. "Hey chat! How are you doing today you lovely lot?" Chat mostly responded with "I'm good, how about you". "Aw Teebo, sorry to hear you're having a bad day! Hope this stream can cheer you up a bit." Tubbo spoke. The chat filled with "AWWW"s as Tubbo comforted the people in chat. Unfortunately he couldn't read all of the, but he tried. He turned off notifications since this stream was supposed to be a short grinding stream. Possibly 25 minutes to an hour of streaming. Tubbo didn't want text-to-speech in his ear is he was near lava, it would've definitely made him jump. Tubbo logged on, grabbed a bunch of beds and then talked to chat for a few. "You see chat, I know Tommy gave me netherite armor but when I died during fight I think someone either picked it up, or they didn't and it despawned." He stood up straight in his chair. "So, twitch chat from twitch.tv, I'm going netherite mining, by myself! No help from Sam or Tommy this time!" Tubbo said. He filled his inventory and a little bit of his ender chest with fire res and beds. He went into the nether and traveled somewhere away from the portal. Tubbo dug to around 15 and drank the fire res, placed the bed, and the placed a block to cover the blast. "Are you ready, chat?" He didn't even wait for the stream delay to catch up and immediately right clicked on the bed. It blew up but sadly, no netherite.

  Remember when I said he was supposed to stream for 25 minutes to an hour? Well, Tubbo got a bit greedy and saw his good luck and mined for an hour and 50. Not too bad, but Tubbo could've easily let that slide. Tubbo glanced at the time. "Didn't I say today was going to be a short stream?" Tubbo asked himself. Tubbo facepalmed. "Chat, I've streamed for 50 more minutes than I should've." Chat was full of L's and F's. "I'll see you next time, twitch chat on twitch.tv." Tubbo said as he said goodbye for about 5 more minutes and than ended the stream.

  Tubbo saw that Tommy, Techno, Phil, and Ranboo were in a call so he decided to join. "Hey guys!" Tubbo said. "Boo, government." Techno said. "I'm not even on the server... I left like five minutes ago." "Tubbo is gone, crabrave." "Techno can you please shut tHE F-" And then his mic cut off. Everyone in the VC bursted out laughing. "W-what?" Tommy asked. "Your mic cut off-" Phil wheezed.

   After about 15 minutes of Tommy bickering with Phil and Techno, Techno had to eat and Phil had to stream in 30 minutes. Which left Tommy and Tubbo. Which is kind of awkward. Tommy could tell something was off with Tubbo, but didn't want to push him. If Tubbo wanted to tell him, he would tell him. And he didn't want to push that. Despite Tommy being a loud, sassy child, he and Tubbo had the most wholesome relationship anyone could ask for. Tommy was quite protective of Tubbo in real life and in game, sometimes.

   Tommy decided to break the ice. "Tubbo? Are you there?" "Oh- sorry I was spacing out." "Well Tommy I wanted to tell you something but I'm not sure you would like me after I said it. You'll think I'm crazy, Tommy." "That is NOT true Tubbo underscore. You have been my best friend for years." "Well I-"

"Oh wait I'm still in this VC." A voice said. Tubbo coughed. And Tommy mentally bashed his head in. "Ranboo?" Tubbo asked. "Thats me! Sorry, Techno and I were talking but then I had to sort something out with my parents." "I forget you're a minor." Tubbo said. "Yeah me too." Tommy chuckled. Tubbo heard Toob scolding him. "Uhhh well I have to go now." Tubbo said as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Oh okay. I guess I should too." Tommy said. "Bye you two!" Ranboo said.

  Tubbo took a deep breath. "That was a close one." He mumbled. He felt his stomach churn and he felt uncomfortable. He laid on his bed hoping it would make him feel better if he would sleep of rest. Suddenly Tubbo heard a knock on the door. He suddenly mumbled the words, "You know what to do." Was that Tubbox? He shook it off. Whoever it was, if it was him saying it without thinking or if it was Tubbox, he knew what it meant. "Come in." Tubbo said. Tommy creaked open the door and looked around and found Tubbo on his bed. "Tubbo are you doing alright? You haven't been acting the same usually. Sometimes you're too nice, sometimes you're sassy. And I'm getting worried Tubbo." Tommy said. "Tommy in the VC, there was something I wanted to tell you." Tommy sat next to him and nodded to show that he was listening.

   "I hear voices. And something tells me they weren't just voices. It's like they were actual people. And I've seen them and so has Wilbur! And they're always so kind to me and sometimes they grinded on minecraft for me when I was tired. Tommy please don't think I'm crazy." Tommy blinked. And was silent for a moment. But during those few seconds, Tubbo felt a pain in his whole body. He suddenly heard bickering- no fighting.

"Why did he tell him?"
"It was my plan please don-"
"No it wasn't."
"It was my plan it isn't their fault!"
"I tried to warn him and now he's going to loose his best friend. Why are you all so reckless."
"Your hono-"
"I don't want to hear it."
"B-but To-"
"I. Don't. Want. To. Hear. It."

  Tubbo hugged his shoulders and fell onto the ground. "Tommy?" He said with urgency. "T-tubbo? Are you okay?" Tommy asked, kneeling down to his friend. "Tommy my body hurts-"

Then the world went blank.

Tommy woke up. And he saw Tubbo-
Wait- no.

Tubbo's?
Split