01

Tubbo was awoken by the blinding golden sun. As he lifted his hand to cover his eyes, he felt a feeling of peace. He covered his face before he used his other hand to grab his sheets, and pull them over his head. Just as his vision began to fade he heard screaming.

"TUBBO." He heard his door slam open along with loud footsteps. He suddenly felt himself get dragged out of bed. "TUBBO WE HAVE TO STREAM." "Tommy its so early..." Tubbo complained groggily.

Tommy had moved in with Tubbo because his parents kept on complaining about his shouting, cursing, and him constantly jumping and making noise. And since Tommy mocked them they officially kicked him out the house. It was a very confusing day for Tommy.

"You're just tired from your stream yesterday. I told you to stop streaming but you didn't listen. And now you're going to have to stream all tired." Tommy said, dragging Tubbo to his recording room. "You promised your viewers, too. You're recording Dream SMP if you forgot." Tommy said before slamming the door.

Tubbo blinked before sitting on his chair and spinning it to his desktop. After getting everything setup, he started the stream.
Starting in
3
2
1
"Hello everyone!" Tubbo smiled. "Sorry for streaming late I'm a bit tired." The chat was full of sympathy.
Lxser_[1]: Oh its okay :)
Cheriqiq: Oh god, you look tired are you alright?
UsEmergency: Can you stream later?
"No, no. Its okay guys. Tommy told me to play anyways and I don't want to let him down." Tubbo chuckled. He opened Minecraft, ignoring the comments to take a break. He opened the Dream SMP and saw Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy online. He decided to sneak to their base.

Tommy, however was afk by the looks of it. Technoblade just came back from a adventure it seemed, as he was just putting the horse in the hole. Wilbur was underground while Tommy afk'd near the stairs.

   Tommy suddenly got online. And walked away from Tubbo before realizing Tubbo was online and then walked towards him. He shifted multiple times to show no harm and so did Tubbo. Tubbo smiled, and the stream saw. While the chat was filled with, "Aw that's wholesome"'s, he realized they were in war, and he needed to tribute as well.
[Tommyinnit whispered to you]: Join VC
   As soon as Tubbo joined he heard Tommy screaming.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I- Oh hi Tubbo." Tommy said.
"Hi Tommy." Tubbo said cheerfully.
"Are the children finally reunited?" Techno fake gasped.
"Why is Wilbur muted?" Tubbo asked.
"He's uh... kinda coo-coo in the noggin at the moment." Tommy said, speaking the words "coo-coo in the noggin" as if they were completely foreign to him.
"What do you mean by that?" Tubbo asked in a way where you could hear him tilt his head in curiosity.
"He wants to burn down Manburg." Techno said blankly.
'It's not a bad idea...' A voice in Tubbo's head whispered.
'What.? No! We can't do that!' Said another, it was the same voice but it seemed that they were different people.
'Its okay BL can persuade them to not burn down Manburg, he might ramble though.' And stated blankly.
'Repeat what I say, okay Tubbs?'
Tubbo nodded.
'Ah, so he can hear us.'
'You guys, the only reason we're fighting is to gain control back from Manburg, without Manburg, we're fighting for nothing.'
Tubbo echoed what the voice said.
"Yeah, listen to Tubbo!" Tommy said.
Techno sighed.
"Fine... but we've gotta strike soon." Wilbur said.
"I know how to persuade Wilbur because I'm a lawyer." Tubbo blurted in a cocky tone.
"Aw boy, here he goes again." Tommy groaned.
About 7 hours later Tubbo ended the stream. He was tired and hungry because Tommy threw him out of his bed and didn't give him any time to eat. He walked into the bathroom and shut the white painted door and locked it. He sat there and cried. Not from the stream or the stress, its just he needed a break. He was worn out and had nothing more to give.

'Tubbo don't cry! You can always take a day off from the Dream SMP! You've been on quite frequently and you didn't promise another livestream.' A voice said.
"But what if something bad happens when I'm gone?" Tubbo sniffed.
'Tubbo, it'll only be one day, what could go wrong? Even so, if Tommy needs help you can hear him scream and you can get on without livestreaming!' The voice said, you could hear the smile on their face.
"Thanks voice..." Tubbo said, wiping the warm tears from his face.
'Its the least I could do.' They said, chuckling at the end.
"Yeah... I'll see you Dr. Therapist!" Tubbo laughed.
'I like that name.' The voice said before disappearing.
"Tubbo? Who are you talking to?" A loud but muffled, British accented yelled from the other side of the door.
"N-no one!" Tubbo yelled back.
"Okay whatever you say." He said before walking away from the bathroom door.

   As soon as Tubbo heard Tommy's door slam, he unlocked the door and creaked it open, turning off the lights as he left the walk-in closer sized bathroom. Tubbo then was reminded he needed to go to the bank to get some money for something he needed to buy.

   "Tommy! I'm going out!" Tubbo yelled, grabbing his keys. He soon heard a scream of approval and then a quiet apology, he was probably still streaming.

Oh god he was still streaming.
   That meant he had to get out of his chair and check on Tubbo on stream. Tubbo shook his head and took Dr. Therapist's words. He could always take a break. He didn't promise anything. He unlocked the door and looked at his green bike. He unlocked the padlock which was attaching the bike to the bikers rack. He dusted off the seat before peddling away.

   He got lost and now he was in a shady part of town. Oh god where am I... Tubbo panicked. Soon someone charged at him. Tubbo felt the back of his head drip warm blood as he was pinned onto the wall. He should have passed out. But something was keeping him alive. Someone. A group actually.

   "W-what? How are you not unconscious?! Give me your money, punk!" The man said.
   "Oh, my! I don't think you know who you're dealing with. As you can see I'm not normal. I'm not unconscious, and I never will be. He has special people helping him. I suggest you leave before I have to damage his body more." Tubbo said. But this wasn't Tubbo. It wasn't him speaking. It was someone else speaking for him.

"W-who are you?!" The man said, letting Tubbo's legs sink onto the floor.
"Call me, Drubbo." 'Drubbo' winked.

The man loosened his grip on Tubbo, and then Tubbo booked it. The man grabbed Tubbo's arm but Tubbo grabbed the mans arm and flipped him. He then ran all the way home.

"Tubbo?! What happened?!" Tommy screeched, as he saw a bloody Tubbo walk through the door.
"Hospital, almost got robbed, hurt, feeling dizzy..." Tubbo managed to mumble.

"Tubbo?! Tubbo stay with me!"

A/N
Hey guys I think I have some explanation to do. So basically, any personality can take over Tubbo's body but only if Tubbo is unconscious and the other personalities approve, since Drubbo was the most experienced with fighting the others put him first. HOWEVER, a personality gets tired for taking control for too long, Dr. Therapist was the last one conscious and listed the most important information. The personalities known each other better than Tubbo knows them. Anyways thanks for coming to my TED talk and bye.