05

Tubbo woke up in a garden. It was like the normal garden he saw last time, but there were more flowers. The normal garden had green and lime flowers but this time it had some newly bloomed red and black flowers. The other personalities were there too, they didn't have their items though. Tubbox still had a sign but wasn't like the other sign. He had to manually write what he wanted to say. Normally this would be a problem, but he could erase and write stuff pretty quickly. Suddenly a white light glowed near the fountain in the middle of the island. The light dimmed and soon they saw a tall figure.

"Wilbur?" Tubbo said, tilting his head.
"Tubbo?" Wilbur said, before rubbing his eyes and then looking at the personalities. "...Tubbos..?"
"Oh meet my personalities!"
"You weren't lying?"
"No! No! I would never lie to you!" Tubbo said, raising his hands in defense.

   The sad thing was even though Toob was the tallest, he wasn't as tall as Wilbur. He quietly sulked in the corner as Relibo and Drubbo comforted him. This time Drubbo was on more drugs then usual and offered to share some with Toob, but he quietly denied and continued to sulk as the duo left him there to reflect on his poor life decisions.

"Whats his problem?" Wilbur asked
"He's just sad he isn't the tallest anymore." Relibo said.
"Oh... he'll get over it but Tubbo I have a question."
"Yeah whats up Wil?"
"How am I here."
Tubbo winced. "Oh no..."
Big Law covered Big Crimes ears and said, "Aw shit, here we go again."

Dr. Therapist grabbed his book and sat Wilbur down as the other personalities retreated to the other side of the island.

"G...guys?" Wilbur said, nervousness lacing his voice.
Tubbo smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up as he mouthed the words "good luck."
Wilbur looked back at Dr. Therapist as he was viciously turning the pages for his book.

"Well you see," He started. "Since we are Tubbo's 'personalities' we can't do much without his permission. If he is unconscious we have to do a group vote because when we were younger we found out that Tubbo was the best at keeping the body safe. I kept on tripping, Drubbo was... well looking for drugs, Relibo is too nice, Big Law and Big Crime constantly picked fights with other people, and Toob was most likely to get Tubbo arrested at a young age. Tubbo however, he was kind, smart, and innocent. He was like a little brother. He didn't hurt us much. But we still have partial control of his body. We don't know how but we can transport our prized items to the outside world. And I recently found out those items are kind of like an invite to his place. However they can't be replaced. Our items are 'magical'. You'll find out soon when we get our items back. More specifically Tubbox's sign."

Tubbox held up his sign, "TLDR; We invited you here through our magical items."
Wilbur mouthed an "Oh" before looking back at Dr. Therapist.

"Oh yeah it wasn't Tubbo eating the carrots. That was Tubbox." Dr. Therapist added.
"I KNEW IT. TUBBO NEVER EATS LIKE THAT." Wilbur screamed. Suddenly he became light and faded from existence.

"Wha..?"
"Oh thats what happens when someone leaves the dream world." Toob whispered.
"Oh that means its time for my stream. Someone wake me up."
Everyone looked at Tubbox. He rolled his eyes and held up the sign.
"Whatever you say man."

Suddenly, Tubbo felt pain. A burning, growing pain. It started from his chest and spread quickly. He fell down to the floor and curled into a ball as he held his chest. Dr. Therapist shushed him and held his cheek.
"It'll all be over, kiddo."

Tubbo woke up in a sweat.
Tubbo: TUBBOX WHAT WAS THAT?
Tubbox: 'Pain.'
Tubbo: Do you feel that often?!
Tubbox: 'Its what its like being a mute personality. I have full control over what you feel. Anyways get to your livestream.'
Tubbo: Oh right. But does it hurt
Tubbox: 'No, I have high pain tolerance. The one with the weakest is Dr. Therapist. The one with the highest is Drubbo.'

Heyyy sorry for the short chapter lol I've been hecka unmotivated lately and idK wHy wRiTeRs bLoCk aM i RiGhT bOiS? Anyways next chapter after next chapter will be filler.
I mean, technically this whole book is a filler but the next one will be mega filler and completely unrelated to the 'lore' or whatever. Also I might do a Q and A! Ask me/the characters some questions!