09 (Filler pt 2)

Tubbo stared in awe. The festival was more beautiful then he ever imagined. It was more of a brightly colored Carnival, but either way, he was astonished. The bright lights, the aesthetic, the music, even the stands were pretty. Wilbur went off to get tickets, he came back, gave them to the duo, and then had to take a call from Phil. Tubbo felt a tug on his arm. It was Tommy, he had a big grin planted on his face. "Come on! We don't have all day innit?" He said. Tubbo laughed and then ran with Tommy. Wilbur was stuck in the crowd as he tried to get past to Tommy and Tubbo.

Soon, Wilbur was out of sight and the two could do whatever they wanted. Tubbo heard Tommy screech in delight and then was being dragged before he new it. Tubbo felt dizzy and held his head before looking at what Tommy dragged him to. It was a wack-a-mole stands. "Show off your skills, big man." Tubbo said, smiling. Tommy smiled cockily. He gave the man a ticket and grabbed the hammer. He swung at least 10 before the thirty minute timer went off. Tubbo lost count but guessing on his prize, he did good. He had a plush cow. Tommy cuddled it, "He's like Henry!" He said with a spark in his eyes. Tubbo saluted. "You will be missed." He said, fake sniffling.

"Tommy, look! A Minecraft stand!" Tubbo said, pointing towards a stand. It had a Minecraft painted sign onto it that read "Minecraft" in bold letters. Tubbo pushed Tommy to the stand first. Tommy looked at Tubbo with a frown that Tubbo replied with a laugh. Tommy looked back at the stand. "So how does this work?" He asked the women behind the stand. "Uh, you just take plushies." The women laughed. Tommy blinked. "Really?" "Yes but only one." She said. Tubbo pointed towards the bee plush and looked at Tommy. Tommy rolled his eyes. "Can he have the bee one?" Tommy asked. The women nodded and held it in her hands. "Anything else?" "Can I get a pig?" "Sure." She handed them the bee and pig and said goodbye. Tubbo snatched the bee away from Tommy and hugged it.

Suddenly Tubbo felt a hand on his shoulder. He spun around and slapped the person who touched him. "Ow! What the fuck Tubbo?" A familiar british voice said. Tubbo blinked before realizing who he punched. "Ah- Sorry older br- I mean Wilbur! I didn't know it was you." Tubbo apologized. Wilbur rolled his eyes. "It fine Tubb- What the hell guys." "What?" Tommy asked. "I left for only five minutes how do you have 3 plushies already?" Wilbur asked. Tommy shrugged and Tubbo blinked in confusion. "Is that abnormal for you?" Tubbo asked Wilbur. Wilbur sighed. "Whatever, I'm just here to supervise you two. Don't forget you two are still children. And famous children too." Wilbur lectured. Tommy looked at him in disappointment. "You know maybe you deserved that slap... and maybe you need another one..." Tommy said with a judgey tone. Wilbur looked offended and then reverting back to his normal face. Tommy and Tubbo chuckled.

"Oh yeah, but the plushies in here, Tubbo you carry the bag." Wilbur said. The bag was a dark yellow decorated with bee's. "This was the only one that fit you." Wilbur added. Tubbo gasped and hugged the bag. Tommy put his pig and Henry in the bag first and Tubbo left the Bee a little peaking spot. "Tubbo you are so childish. And thats coming from me." Tommy said. Tubbo winced at the last line. "Rude..." Tubbo mumbled.

  "Techno and Phil are coming in about five minutes." Wilbur said, looking at his phone. Tommy wheezed out of shock. "ThE slEePy bOiS reUnIteD pLUs TuBbO?" Tommy managed to wheeze out. "WhErEs mY vLOg gUN." Tubbo mocked. "Guys stop." Wilbur said, angrily. Tommy and Tubbo looked at each other nervously. "Stop before I staRt stAbBiNg shIT." He added. Tubbo started laughing. He ended up on the dirty path, trying to get himself together. "Tubbo, get up Techno and Phil are here." "He's been laughing for like 7 minutes..." Wilbur mumbled.

   After Tubbo got himself together, they got up and walked back to the parking lot, waiting to see Phil and Techno. The three saw Philza and Techno walking down the street. "They're so old... I bet they're talking about taxes." Tommy whispered to Tubbo. Tubbo giggled. "Whats so funny?" Wilbur asked. "Ohhhh nothing." Tubbo teased. Wilbur huffed as the duo continued to make fun of Techno and Phil with Techno and Phil right in front of them.

  Phil cleared his throat angrily. Tommy tensed. "D-dad- I mean Phil! Techno! Hey! Wanna play Bedwars when we get home?" Tommy said. "Oh yeah, we're going to absolutely destroy you." Techno said, his monotoned voice seeming more threatening then usual. Phils smile didn't help either. He looked like he was actively trying not to get charged for child abuse. Wilbur and Tubbo kicked back and prepared to see Tommy's impending doom being laid out before their very eyes.

   Tommy grabbed the pig out of Tubbo's backpack and gave it to Techno. Techno let out a little "Aww" before hugging it and deciding he didn't want to murder a small child today. Phil also let it slide because the pig was that cute.

Ahahahaha I'm really stretching this filler more then I expected rjrjfntngtneo