11

(Why and how did this book blow up. Also since I'm too lazy to reply to those comments asking about Tubbo with DID uh... this ain't DID.)

Tubbo was sitting in the kitchen, deep in thought and still slightly embarrassed. How did he say "mac n cheese" out loud? Tommy must've trying really hard to repress a laugh...

   He walked back to his room where he was AFK in the Dream SMP in the spider farm. He swung a few times and mostly repaired his armor. He was trying to get netherite and almost broke his stuff.

Anyways, everyone both on the SMP and his viewers has noticed Tubbo and Techno are on the SMP almost 24/7. Tubbo had been gathering items for netherite and had almost enough for a whole set, but he was very tired. He had been on for about 8 hours. I mean, Techno has been on for 14 but he's Techno.

Tubbo yawned and suddenly felt the presence of Tubbox. It was a slight change of tiredness to slight frustration.
'Tired Big Man?' Tubbox asked.
"Yeah... I've been on for like hours..."
'I just "woke up".'
"I bet you're full of energy huh?"
'Yep... I think we both see where this is going.'
"Don't you need the others permission?"
'I asked Toob. He said yes and he's like the leader. But he said he might play if I'm feeling tired.'
"Oh okay... so what do I do?"
'Just take a nap or something I dunno.'

Tubbo practically passed out on his keyboard. Tubbox rubbed his forehead. "Oh this is weird." He said. "Oh my gosh I can talk." He said, cupping his mouth. "Would Tubbo want me to stream?" He thought for a moment. "Probably not..." Tubbox said as he logged onto Twitch.

Going live in
3
2
1

"Hello chat!" Tubbox said. "Sorry if I act a bit strange, I had a big migraine earlier today, yeah?" Tubbox said. He wasn't used to talking. I mean it was Tubbo's voice but it was Tubbo's voice.

"Remind me what we're doing, chat." Tubbox said.

WilburSoot donated 1£: Tubbo. Sleep.
TommyInnit donated 10£: TUBBO VC 5

OwO_Child: BOTH WILBUR AND TOMMY ARE WATCHING?
UsEmergency: Back at it again
Cheriquick: WILBUR AND TOMMY POG?
TombisWoompus: More Dream smp ay

Tubbox was surprised at how lively the chat was and got struck with anxiety. He ducked under his desk and peaked over it. The chat was filled with "Aww"'s. Tubbox felt his cheek heat up and sat onto his chair.

Tubbox looked on discord and joined VC 5.

"TUBBO MY FRIENDDD."
Tubbox got anxious and quickly pressed the mute button.
"Tubbo, my friend, why are you muted."
Tubbox saw Tommy in-game and made a box around himself.

Now this is where my name comes in. Tubbox thought to himself. He crouched and Tommy threw carrots at him. Tubbox has been so carrot starved he took all the carrots. He was a bit disappointed when he started throwing golden carrots, but they were still carrots.

Wilbur was spamming Tubbox on discord.
Wilbur Soot at 10:50
GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP
Wilbur Soot started a call that lasted a few seconds...
Wilbur Soot at 10:51
ITS PAST YOUR BEDTIME

Tubbox sighed. "Chat, should we add him to the call?" Not even a few seconds later and the majority vote was Yes. Tubbox added Wilbur to the call so he and Tommy could get in trouble together.

"Tubbo, go to sl- Tommy?!"
Tubbo at 10:52
Hey Wilbur :)
"Oh hey Wilbur, I was just throwing carrots at Tubbo in a box."
"Tommy... what time is it where you guys are at?"
"Almost 11pm, why?"
"Go. To. Bed." Wilbur said.
Tubbo at 10:52
You don't live with us

You have no authority.
"Yeah what Tubbo said!" Tommy defended.
Wilbur left the call and Tommy burst out laughing. Tubbox giggled and remembered he was streaming. He deafened and went to Twitch.

Alright Chat, I'm going to do some off camera stuff because I have a migraine. Tubbo typed. He didn't wait for goodbyes and ended the stream. He undeafened and Quackity was in the call.

Tubbox wrote in Minecraft chat.
<Tubbo_> Hey Big Q
"Why are you muted Tubbo?" He asked.
<Tubbo_> I have a migraine
"Oh okay, well this VC isn't going to help with that." Quackity laughed.
<Tubbo_> I can tell
"Well where are you?" Quackity asked.
"He's in a box Big Q, next to the UFO." Tommy said.
"Oh okay— Wait in a box?"
"Yeah."
"As in... Tubbo in a box, whatever will he do?"
"Yeah." Tommy said, this time louder.
"Oh... well we need carrots, right? I watched one of those Tubbo moment compilations and I saw a clip of him hitting his head, in a box, while carrots were being thrown at him."
"Yeah... thats what I'm doing. You see, you do this thing where you don't listen to anything I say-"

Then all hell broke loose. Tubbox left the VC and box. He went to the nether and brought some beds with him.

"Hey Tubbox."
'Hey Toob.'
"You feeling tired yet?"
'No. Not really.'
"Ah okay, I won't be able to play after this though, Big Crime wants to rob the tea store to have a tea party."
'Please tell me thats all in the garden...'
"It is don't worry. Well, I have to go, by-"
'Wait can I ask you a question, Toob?'
"Uh, sure."
'Do you think we could tell Tommy about... us?'
Toob sighed.
"Its not likely, no. I've seen his YouTube persona and he might think we're mental, or crazy. He'll move out and leave Tubbo alone. Worst case scenario he tells everyone else we're crazy. Unless he can physically prove to me he's trustworthy, we aren't telling him shit."
'Oh... well, thank you for your time, Toob. I know your busy and I appreciate it.' Tubbox said, being nice to a personality for the first time. Toob's presence left.

Tubbox always had a weird respect for Toob. He was the only one who understood how it feels to be the only smart one. His control over the others was never abused and he knows which lines to cross and which ones he shouldn't. But Tubbox never showed how much he respected him because like he said, he's busy.

Everyone is like a drawing on a sheet of paper. Personalities like Big Crime and Drubbo take up so much space, while Tubbox is hid in a corner. Toob never talked to Tubbox apart from the time where he could read his lips. He found it cool because he hadn't really moved his lips unless it was a change in expression. He was probably the only one who could read his lips. But he did give him a red mark on his hand from smacking the sign.

   'So Tommy has to prove himself?'