12

Tubbo woke up earlier than usual this day. It was about 6am. He yawned, sat up and stretched. Dream SMP, right... need to catch up. He might as well look nice if he's going to spend hours catching up. He was still in iron armor when everyone had netherite armor. His cheeks flushed in embarrassment when he realized how dumb he must've looked.

He flicked open the lights to his bathroom. He glanced at the mirror and recoiled. He looked really tired and it definitely showed. He had dark circles under his eyes, they weren't really dark, but still noticeable. He knew no one was up, both in his head and in the house so he didn't know what to do. He decided to take a shower, that might help.

He walked back to his room and picked out some bee pajamas. They were his favorite and they were extremely comfortable, perfect for sitting on the same chair for hours. He walked back and turned the warm water on. He hoped that he didn't wake up Tommy. He hopped into the shower and relaxed. The shower definitely helped.

As he stepped out of the shower, he changed and dried his hair with a towel. As he walked out the cold air was a shock to Tubbo, but he didn't mind after a few seconds. He grabbed a blanket and sat in his chair. He stretched before turning on his PC. It did take a minute, but that was normal. He waited for Minecraft to load before booting up the Dream SMP. To no surprise no one was online except for Techno.

Tubbo, in full comfort, was having trouble staying awake. He felt as if he was continuously falling. He fell asleep slumped over the left side of his desk, which was good because he didn't fall asleep on his keyboard. He felt as if he was falling, but it was more of gliding this time. Almost a happy feeling.

His eyes flickered open. The garden? He sat on the fountain. There were new flowers blooming. But he realized a flower was wilting. He gently caressed its petals. He saw the table, only one was sat alone. He drank his tea almost angrily. "Hey Toob!" Tubbo waved. Toob jumped. He looked at the direction the voice came from in disgust before realizing who it was. He saw Tubbo flinch at his facial expression. "Sorry." Was all he said.

   "This flower is going to die Toob... what am I going to do?" Tubbo asked, paying attention to the small green flower. Toob sighed and stood up, pushing his chair back onto the table aggressively. Tubbo winced. Toob grabbed a watering can. "Move." He said blankly. Tubbo scooted far away from the flower. Toob watered it and started to water the other ones. "Are you feeling upset today Toob?" Tubbo asked. Toob paused. "No, why would you think that?" He asked, turning to Tubbo. "You're acting more... destructive..?" Tubbo asked. "No, not really. This is just how I do stuff." He said turning back to his flowers.

   "You know, I used to have a friend who asked me how I was, every day. He was convinced that there was something wrong with me... but people overthink things too much. The world isn't all black and white. Its grey and we choose which is labeled as black and white. They chose black for my personality. And I didn't really appreciate that." Toob said. "What did you do?" Tubbo asked. "Well, I told them that I really was fine. They didn't buy it and tried to get me to try therapy. But again, there wasn't anything wrong with me. So I left them." Toob said. He placed the watering can back onto the table. "We weren't that close anyways." He said. "But what about you, Tubbo? You have circles under your eyes. Do you need help?" Toob asked. Tubbo looked back at the flower. "I guess I do." He said with sudden realization. "Then let me help you." Toob said with his hand outstretched. Tubbo hesitated but took his hand.

   Toob scoffed. "Take a nap. And stop overworking. Knock it off." Tubbo blinked. "Father dearest is that you?" He asked genuinely. Toob's cheek flushed red. "I'm not your dad!" He screamed, squeezing Tubbo's hand in frustration. "Just take a nap I'll take care of this for you." He mumbled, letting his grip loosen. Tubbo yawned. "Okay."

Toob's POV

   Tubster was finally asleep. Usually I watch from the back but I was the only one there. He needs to find out whats healthy and not healthy for him. I mean Tubbox had to play for him. Tubbox was honestly pretty skilled with building but sucked at PvP.

   I woke up on Tubbo's desk. I wore bee pajamas and they were surprisingly comfy. He brought a blanket too. I wrapped myself in it and logged onto the Dre SMP. I was surprised to see Tommy on. I mean, Techno was there too but no surprise there. I logged on. "TUBBO?!" I heard a scream from the opposite side of the house. I laughed a bit. I was in the shadows of a building and I saw Tommy. "TOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBB." Is what I screamed. I crossed my fingers hoping he heard me.

<Tommyinnit> Tubbo did you just scream Toob?
<Tubbo> YES.

   I wanted to mess with him. I walked over to him in-game and shifted. He was probably streaming because he stood still for a couple of seconds before asking me to be in a VC. I forgot he didn't want the chat to know we lived together. I cleared up my throat before joining VC 2.

"Hey Tubbo." He said, tiredly. "Hey!" I said full of energy, just to flex on him. "Are you getting enough sleep?" He asked. I had to speak for Tubbo and he wasn't even awake. So I just said my thoughts. "No, I'm very sleep deprived." I laughed. I heard him do his iconic laugh. "I have one more question for you." I hummed. "Do you have netherite armor?" He asked. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. I had no idea where he was going with this. "Well I kinda spent this morning getting you some... because your poor and only have iron armor." He said. I laughed. "Thank you, Tommy." I said. He threw me a set.

   "You have to enchant them though, I lost a lot of sleep for you, Tub." I laughed. "Spider farm." Is all I said before leaving. I heard him screaming angrily from the other side of the house. I burst out laughing before heading to the spider farm. I killed them with an iron sword and grabbed almost all of the Mending books and enchanted everything. I yawned and saw the sun rising.

   I've been on for almost two hours. I turned off the PC and crawled into bed. Two hours was two hours too many. I wrapped myself up with two blankets and immediately passed out. "G'night Tubster." I mumbled.

Happy thanksgiving everybody! Hope you're having a good day. And if not, thats okay, I hope it gets better!
-Parium