07 (Filler)

Tommy woke Tubbo up. To Tubbo's surprise, he wasn't shaking him and dragging him out of bed. It was a series of gentle nudges. Tubbo's eyes flickered open as he looked at his friend with tired eyes. "Tommy..? Why are you here..?" Tubbo said, tiredness basically dripping from his quiet voice. "I just wanted to say, how did you survive the attack? The nurse said that you had many open wounds on your head. And that you should've passed out on your way to the house." Tommy said in a serious tone. Tubbo looked at Tommy and then at his hand. "Honestly, I think adrenaline kicked in, and I just ran." Tubbo lied. Tommy looked at him and then looked at his head before looking back at him. "Do you wanna watch the telly with me and Wilbur?" Tommy said, obviously wanting to change the subject. Tubbo nodded.

   After Tommy left he could tell everyone was asleep. Usually when Tubbox was awake he would send wave after wave of tired emotions. When Dr. Therapist, Relibo, or Big Crime were awake they would talk to Tubbo. Drubbo would talk about the archives. Toob and Big Law would just say hi.

Tubbo walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He didn't bother brushing his hair because it didn't look half bad, and it was Wilbur and Tommy, its not like they would look at him with a disgusted face or anything. Tubbo yawned as he walked into tue living room. Awaiting him was Wilbur, Tommy, and a bowl of popcorn. Tommy, knowing full well Tubbo missed breakfast, handed him the bowl of popcorn. Tubbo smiled. That was nice of him. He thought.

The small boy suddenly felt tired. 'Stop thinking too loud.' The words popped into his head. "Tubbox I-" He said out loud. Tommy looked at him strangely. Wilbur just nodded and said, "Again?" Tubbo nodded and sat down eating the bowl of popcorn as his mind fell quiet, which probably meant Tubbox was asleep. "What was that all about?" Tommy asked. "Its just I get sudden outbursts of tiredness and I feel like I might pass out, so Wilbur and I made a keyword for it." Tubbo lied. Even though Big Law wasn't awake, he could still lie just as well. Its just with Big Law he can get away with it and hide any connections to said lie. Sometimes, Big Law would put the spotlight on someone else to blame. He really was a lawyer.

Suddenly Tubbo was snapped out of his thoughts by Tommy shaking him. "Did you see that?! We should go to the festival!" "Didn't we go before? With Techno and the others?" "No, like an actual festival." "Oh... sure! I don't have anything to do, and the Dream SMP is looking good!" Tubbo grabbed a bag and put on his shoes as Wilbur disappeared into the house. Tommy went to go get himself ready and probably went to his room to change from his PJ's.

   As soon as they were all ready, they realized the two didn't have cars. Because obviously 16 year old gamers probably haven't learned how to drive yet. And Tubbo only has Tommy's old bike. Its technically Tubbo's since he's the only one who used it but he keeps on calling it Tommy's old bike. Wilbur, being the only one old enough to drive, couldn't bring a car in the plane sadly. Wilbur sighed and called an uber. After 5 minutes of waiting and whining from Tommy, the driver finally arrived. Wilbur had a very long conversation with the driver who was a very kind 20-30 year old man. Tommy was scrolling through YouTube on his phone with a very bored expression on his face, occasionally cursing under his breath. And Tubbo was listening in on Wilbur's conversation before falling asleep and leaning on the seatbelt. Tommy noticed and giggled at him.

   Tubbo woke up back in the garden. It was empty. "Where is everyone... everyone's been so quiet..." Tubbo mumbled. Tubbo caught slight movement from the corner of his eyes. He turned around swiftly and saw Tubbox, watering some flowers.
"Hey! Tubbox."
Tubbox finished watering the plants before showing him the sign, 'What?' It read.
"Where is everyone?"
Tubbox shrugged. 'Maybe its because its a filler chap-' Tubbox inhaled sharply, before realizing his mistake. Like cmon man, I don't need people being reminded its a filler chapter leave me alone you meanie.
'Sometimes all of them mute or whatever. Basically they can hear and see each other but you can't.' Tubbox made a face before flipping his sign. 'And damn, are you lucky you can't see how high Drubbo is...
Tubbo laughed before he felt shaking and faint whispers of his name.
"I think I have to go." Tubbo said blankly.
'Wait please. Don't leave me with them-
Please I'm begging you
Tubbo-
TUBBO NO-'
Those were the last word he read on Tubbox's sign before his eyes droopily opened.
   "We're h eR E." Tommy screamed.
Tubbo rubbed his eyes and saw the festival.

There were different colored lights everywhere, most of them were yellow, orange, red, pink, and purple. Those colors glistened under the light of the sun. The golden sun shined over the people. The festival was filled with candies, stands, and of course, lights. Since Tubbo literally just saw Tubbox, the lights reminded him of his burning passion to get everyone in line. And also his burning hatred for every personality.

"Well what're you waiting for? Lets go!"

Yes I indeed just made Tubbox break the fourth wall and leave you on a cliffhanger on a FILLER chapter.

I've steeped to a new low...
I'm impressed