14

Heyy Im Alivee Now Time To Write Funny Tubb Man Do Funny Things,, Also Gonna Try to Make Their Personalities More Like The Ones In The Beginning

Tubbo felt fuzzy, all of his senses felt numb, before they came fading back. His eyes fluttered open, the light blinding him. He covered his eyes with his arm. He heard a familiar voice, but it wasn't Tommy's.

"Woah, he's awake!"

His eyes jolted towards the source. It was... him? Lots of him. Oh and uh.. Tommy. Tubbo gave Tommy a confused and shocked look. Tommy shrugged, he didn't know more than Tubbo. Everyone who had been in him head, they were real. He looked around and noticed Toob and Dr. Therapy were missing. "Oh um.. where's-" He was cut off by Drubbo. "Ah, he left in a fit. Felt too embarrassed to look Tommy in the eyes, ay? And as for the Dr? We sent him too look after Toob." He said, obviously not taking the situation seriously. I mean, he never did to be frank.

Tommy looked even more confused. "What..? As in me?" Everyone ignored him as if to say 'Yes of course we're talking about you", which angered Tubbo a little, but he didn't say anything. His anger was quickly washed away by processing what Drubbo had said. The guy who had, supposedly, shoved everyone out of the except for Tommy, was embarrassed. He had always looked up to Tommy, he would talk about how cool he was in secret with Dr. Therapy.

Tubbox didn't have his sign but even he seemed relieved to see Tubbo awake. He grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen. Everyone's attention focusing on the small boy as he scribbling something down. The paper made a shuffling noise as he held it for Tubbo to see.
'I'm glad you're awake Toby.'

Tubbo cringed at his name, but his heart warmed at the fact that Tubbox did care for him. He turned towards everyone else.

"So um... what happened?" He said awkwardly.

Big Law spoke up, clearing his throat. "Your Honor, I call my witness to the stand, myself. I think Toob was... so upset.. he split us? I'm not too sure on what exactly happened, but it was probably his doing."
Everyone seemed to understand what he was saying. Other than his close friend.
"But wait, aren't we all witnesses?" He said, silencing everyone.
"I mean, It sounded cool, so I thought I'd say it."
Big Crime smiled.
"Yeah you were SO Cool!"

Tommy stood stiffly and confused. "What do we do now that there are more Tubbo's, Tubbo?"
"Well they all have names. Pretty easy to put a face on them."
"Really?"
Relibo jumped on Tubbox's shoulders, obviously aggravating him. But he didn't push him off. "Mhm! We can show you!"

Dr. Therapy's POV:

I searched around the semi-familiar house. It was pretty big. Three stories and loads of rooms I haven't been in, most if them being closets, bedrooms, or storage rooms. I searched around for a familiar freckled fellow.
"He's got to be around here somewhere..." I mumbled, slightly worried about where he could've gone.
The house was big, yet cozy. Knowing Toob he could've found comfort in any of these rooms. My head perked up as I heard quiet sniffles. It was coming from the bathroom. Walked to the door, making sure my footsteps were quiet, yet still loud enough for him to hear. I knocked on the door, taling a deep breath. "Toob? Are you in there?" I asked, concern lacing my voice. I was worried, I've never seen him like this before.

I heard shuffling and then a sniffle before he responded. "No.." His voice cracked and by the sound of it, he was crying. I paused before answering again. Toob is a wildcard, he could react one way or the complete opposite.

"Can I come in?" I said, trying to keep my voice soft. I heard more shuffling before I heard a small click come from the doorknob. I slowly opened the door to see Toob, sitting on the floor, crying. I closed the door behind me and sat down next to him. Unsure what to say, and in desperation to break the silence I looked at him and hugged him.

"Do you wanna talk about it..?"

I sat patiently. Waiting for his response.

"Yeah.."
"Do you want me to talk or listen?"
He paused to sniffled and wipe his tears.
"Listen please..."
"Okay... you can start when you feel like it."

Toob took a shaky breath, looking up at the ceiling before moving into a more comfortable position. This bathroom was oddly small, only a couple feet and it was hard to stay comfortable when you're sitting on the floor.

"Well it's just... I try so hard to protect everyone, to take care of everyone. To try and understand them. And when I ask Toby to not tell Tommy. He doesn't listen. I've sacrificed so much just to be here. And out of everyone he tells Tommy! You know how much I care for Tommy. I didn't want him to hate us, to think we were crazy, to suddenly move out. I was so embarrassed, instead of helping Toby I pushed everyone away and ran. I wanna bet they're all scared of me now."

His voice grew from shaky and mumbly to loud and confident. I took a moment to take it all in. But Toob is a patient person. He'll understand.

"You do protect everyone, you were just trying to do what was best for them. You've worked so hard to be here and you need a break, maybe that was a sign?But maybe next time, could you be more gentle with it? Yes, even though we're split now, yelling at people isn't that kind. And no! They were actually, quite worried. They sent me to look after you."

Toob wiped his remaining tears and stood up, dusting himself off. He stood by the door impatiently, looking at me. I was confused, were we done? Usually we talked for longer.

"What are you waiting for? Lets go to the others." He said, mustering a small smile. It was nice to see his mood drastically change. I stood up and he opened the door.