02

Tubbo woke up to the golden sun, like any day. The sun was always the first thing to wake him up. Feeling the warmth on his face he groaned, moving his hand around to find his favorite plushie. He felt around but couldn't find anything. He opened his eyes and looked around. This wasn't his room. It was a hospital bed.

"Oh, glad you're awake." The nurse said. "What happened..?" He said, gently touching his head with his index finger.
"You were robbed a week ago, however you clutched and ran back home, that is what your friend said." The nurse said.
"When can I leave Ms. Lady?" Tubbo asked.
The nurse flipped through her papers. "In a few days, your head was only scraped but it could've been much worse."
Tubbo hummed in response.
'Wow Drubbo that was amazing!' Dr. Therapist said.
'I was only protecting Tubbo, without him we're-... I'm nothing.' Drubbo said.
'Psst Tubbo, you should walk out the hospital.' A different voice yelled.
'What? No! Are you crazy?!" Tubbo mentally yelled at them.
'Oh my he can talk to us without looking crazy!' Dr. Therapist clapped.
'Oh he's learning, surprising.' Drubbo sarcastically blurted out.
'Rude.' Dr. Therapist mumbled.
'Sneak out, I heard that they won't let Tommy visit you.' The different voice said.
'What?! Why not?' Tubbo said, he was desperate to see his friend again, he probably didn't miss him but Tubbo missed Tommy, and thats all he was thinking about.
'I don't know, we need to sneak out. To see him, even if he doesn't want to see us- er... you.' The voice whispered.
'Look a window.' Drubbo said as Tubbo's eyes darted across the room and saw a closed window.
'But the camera...' Dr. Therapist whispered.
'The red light isn't blinking, they aren't watching us.' The voice whispered.

   Tubbo swung his legs to the side of the bed. As his bare feet touch the cold tiled floor. Tubbo pushed the window open and jumped out, closing the window behind him, he ran.

   Tubbo's feet slammed onto the concrete as he ran, his feet were burning and scratched up but that didn't stop him. He ran, he didn't want to sit in the hospital all day and not talk to anyone. He was perfectly fine. He just needed rest, and they all knew Tubbo could not sleep without his dear friend Tommy.

   Tubbo swung open his window. He always kept it open just in case someone broke in and he needed to run. Tubbo walked down the hallway. His feet leaving no sound as he stepped. Tommy was on the couch, his blue eyes were dull and worn and he had dried out tears on this face. He sighed and put his phone down.

   "Tommy? Why are you crying?" Tubbo asked, tilting his head.
Tommy flinched. "W-what are you doing here? You need to go to the hospital to recover!" Tommy said, sitting up.
"I'm fine I swear! My feet just hurt a little bit."
"How did you even get out? Why did you even get out?"
"I opened the window and crawled out. And they said I couldn't talk to anyone so I left."
Tommy laid back down and covered his face with a pillow.
"Just get some rest please, you worried me."
"Okay, Tommy." Tubbo smiled.

   He turned around and started to walk to his room. He heard a muffled sobbing noise and stopped. He spun around and ran back into the living room and hugged Tommy.

    Tommy grabbed the pillow and took it off his face just to see Tubbo, one of his best friends, smiling at him. He didn't mind the bandages on his face, he didn't mind the hospital clothes, he just missed his friend.

   "Change from those hospital clothes, yeah? You look like a science fair project." Tommy said. Tubbo's eyes widened. He did it, he made his friend- his best friend happy again. "Okay!" He giggled as he skipped to his room.

   Tubbo grabbed a green button-up shirt and some jeans and put them on. He looked at the bandages nervously. He didn't know if he should remove them or not. He decided to keep them on, just in case.

   "Tommy?" Tubbo shouted from the bathroom.
"Yeah?" He yelled back.
"Can you call Wilbur over here?"
"Why?"
"I don't know if I should remove the bandages or not." Tubbo whined.
"Fine!"
   Tubbo walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, he suddenly felt an urge, he check the fridge and found some carrots. He felt a spark within. A spark that wanted to eat all those carrots.

    "Why do I want to eat carrots so bad..?" Tubbo mumbled.
'Thats Tubbox, he loves carrots. And since you went through a week without them, he's carrot starved.' The "lawyer" voice said.
'Oh so you're not dead?' Tubbo giggled.
'I haven't had a time to shine yet, but it's because I'm a lawyer.'
'I'll call you Big Law.'
'What are you, naming us now?' Toob said.
'Actually the only ones who did have a name were Toob and Tubbox.' Dr. Therapist pointed out.
'Oh! Oh! Since his name is Big Law can I be Big Crime?' The different voice said.
'Sure.' Tubbo smiled, Big Crime was just like a child.

Tubbo grabbed the carrots and then boiled them. As soon as they were done, Tubbox got in control of the body and filtered them and put them on a plate. Just as he started eating, Tommy walked into the room only to see a Tubbo eating boiled carrots aggressively. Tommy walked out of view slowly and let Tubbo do Tubbo.

'I have a question actually.' Tubbo said.
'Shoot it!' Dr. Therapist said.
'Why hasn't Tubbox appeared before?'
'Oh he's a selective mute. He can send us feelings or strong emotions though. Thats why you felt a strong energy in your chest when you saw the carrots. That was Tubbox. He can't control it though, if he feels a strong emotion he'll send it across the body.' Dr. Therapist explained.
'Oh...' Tubbo said.
Then he felt fullness and he gain control of his body again.

"Well, I'm going to have to get some more carrots soon." Tubbo said, looking at the empty bag of carrots and then onto the plate. He put the plate into the sink and overheard Tommy screaming. I mean, who couldn't?

"HE WAS JUST, DOWNING THEM DOWN, LIKE HE HASN'T EATEN IN THE PAST MONTH." Tommy screamed.
"I don't see the problem here... he just likes carrots." Wilbur sighed.
"Anyways, I'm coming tomorrow."
"Thanks Will."

Tubbo smiled and crashed onto his bed. He was tired. He wrapped himself in a blanket and slept. He had a strange dream.