08

Tubbo sat on his bed angrily. Wilbur said since there were no other adults living with the two, he would be the "parent" figure. Which meant he had authority and was overall 100 times more annoying. He said that "10pm is your guy's bedtime" and that "If you don't listen I'll take your computers away". Tommy, outside of his YouTube persona, was actually quite nice. But even he was reasonably pissed.

Next thing you know he'll walk into my room and start reading me nursery rhymes. Tubbo thought to himself, obviously still salty he had a bedtime. He found it really stupid because he was sitting on his bed with his lights still on. He walked up and flicked the light switch off angrily. He flopped back onto his bed and snuggled up with his blanket. It took him an hour and a half to realize, he couldn't fall asleep.

Tubbox's POV
(HOLY MUFFINS PARIUM DID A POV CHANGE?)
Everything was going south. And it all started with Relibo. He asked Dr. Therapist how therapy worked and he wondered about how it worked. Big Crime forced Toob, Drubbo, and I to play dress-up with him. The worst part is I'M the only one he made wear a dress. Since Drubbo was a tiny bit angry at him he got a death stare from Big Law. Now Big Law is planning on assassinating Drubbo. Drubbo is planning on assassinating Dr. Therapy. Dr. Therapy just wanted to give Relibo the idea of what therapy is like. Relibo is completely oblivious to it all, and I was done with their crap.

I slammed my hands on the table and left to go talk to Tubbo. I threw off the heels Big Law made me wear because they were hard to walk it and the noise they made was annoying. It was dead silent which almost made me want to look back at them but my vision faded to white before I see a dark ceiling.

Oh hey Tubbox! How come your the only one alive these days? Tubbo greeted. 'The others are off with their shenanigans. Again.' I "said". If I were to explain it to someone I would say its like... thinking words hard. What did they do this time? Tubbo felt a surge of frustration and disappointment. 'Big Crime forced Toob, Drubbo, and I into a game of dress-up. And he made me wear a dress. And Drubbo is jealous of Dr. Therapist because he enrolled Relibo into therapy lessons. Also Big Law sent me a death stare. They're all so stupid. I can't get a fraction of a second of peace and quiet.' I ranted. I'm so done with them. I bet they're still screaming and arguing right now.

   After about 15 minutes of silence Tubbo broke it. Hey Tubbox? 'Yeah?' I responded. Do you think we'll be able to tell Tommy about the personalities? Oh gosh this subject. I'm not the one with the biggest control here. Toob is probably the one with the most control and Dr. Therapist is the smartest one here. I'm just used to voting for conclusions. But I'd rather not ask them so I answered. 'Well, I think we could. But thats what I think. If we were to tell him I would try to invite him to the dream first and then explain it when you wake up. I feel like if we tell him beforehand he'll think we're crazy. Ehm... for Wilbur it's different. We told him by actually telling him and then backing it up. But yeah. I don't know what the others think. Thats just my personal opinion.' I think I bored him because he didn't respond. 'Tubbo?' No response. Was my explanation really that boring? 'Ah, whatever. Sweet dreams.'

   I went back into the garden, slightly more calm then usual. I was actually still processing what happened with me and Tubbo. Holy mother of boxes. I thought to myself. I just had a moment with Tubbo.

   I covered my mouth to cover my stupid grin. I realized it got loud to quiet real fast. "Did you guys..?" Dr. Therapist said out loud. Relibo hug tackled me. "Oh. My.  God! Tubbox!" He squealed. I reached for my sign. 'What?' I held it in front of his face. "Tubbox, you idiot. We can feel your strong emotions." Toob said. I felt my cheeks heat up. I covered my face just in case I was blushing. "Ahhhhh!!! Lets get some foods to celebrate!" Relibo jumped. "What do you guys want?" Dr. Therapist asked. "Dominos cookies." Big Law said. "Oooh, I've never tried those. I want those too!" Big Crime said, clinging onto his friends arm. "Drugs." Drubbo said. "Whats a drug? Can I try i-" I pushed Relibo away from Drubbo. I mouthed the words no, and then let go of him. "On second thought, maybe I should get bread..." Relibo mumbled. "Do you guys wanna eat?" Dr. Therapist asked, pointing at me and Toob. I shrugged. "I mean, we don't need to eat so whats the point." Toob said. I nodded. 

   Everyone sat at the table. Well, everyone except for me and Toob. He stared at me for a while. I looked at him. I can't tell if I looked at him disgusted, annoyed, or innocently but he recoiled. I showed him my sign. "What." He looked at me again. He sighed. "Are you going to tell me why you were so happy?" He asked. I felt like jumping through a window. I nodded. "Yeah sure." I wrote. I put my sign down so I could write. Toob slapped the sign out of my hand.

   "You don't need to write." He said. I tilted my head. "I can read lips." Toob said. 'Ohhhh.' I mouthed. 'Well I left angrily and only had one other place to go. Tubbo. So I talked to him and he asked me a... interesting question. I told him. But I must've explained it really boring cause he fell asleep. But it felt nice to get my opinion out for once.' I mouthed. I probably mouthed too fast because he needed a second before reacting. "I could see why you were so happy now. And how long have you been thinking about this 'interesting question'?" Toob asked. I thought for a moment. 'Two weeks I believe..?" I had no idea. But I was pretty sure about my answer. Toob nodded.

   "Anyways we should leave before Drubbo has too much... 'candy' and has a 'sugar rush'." Toob said. I knew exactly what he meant but I pretended to act innocent. He did the weird thing we all do to go to sleep. Or in Tubbo's case, to return to the real world. I don't know how to explain it. Basically, we turn into a beacon of light and then disappear. I decided it was time for me to 'sleep' too. I looked at my friends clapping and having fun before smiling to myself. Then, everything went bright.

"Sweet dreams."

A/N
Heyyyy so I drew the personalities ahahahahahaha. Tubbox really do be looking like a mailman tho. Also I gave Toob freckles because he looked too edgy.

 Also I gave Toob freckles because he looked too edgy