Authors Note

Hello!
So what'd you think of the last chapter, huh? Just kidding I see your comments. (Love the support btw!)

Anyways, if you read my Extras book (specifically the chapter named something around the lines of "My book did not go as planned.) I had said that I had a different idea for this book and that it was called Split for a reason. Some people thought it was DID which I can see why but I didn't know Splitting was a term. Anyways the reason I called it split was because they were literally Split. I was going to start off the story with it but it seemed to upfront so I wrote a couple chapters with the Tubsters so you could catch a glimpse of the situation and the characters. And then me being stupid forgot the original plot and spread it out by a lot, but hey, I got the laughs.

ANYWAYS, I remember saying why the Tubbo's were in his head but just a little bit.

So Imma spoil it because I'm lazy and don't wanna write 5 chapters on the topic.

Basically the other Tubbo's are basically AU Tubbo's. All of them lived their lives and uhh died. Their souls got lost and went to Tubbo's head. If you want the whole life story of all of them just comment it and I'll give pretty good short explanation. And if you have any other questions you can ask me those too in the comments.

-Parium