03

Tubbo sat at a table. There were many of him sitting along with him. "Neat! It worked!" One said, throwing his fists to the air.
"Who are you?" Tubbo asked.
"You don't remember us? I'm Dr. Therapist!" He said.
   Then it hit him. This wasn't a dream, I mean it was but... these people weren't some figure of his imagination like a normal dream. These were the people he had been talking to for the past week.

   Dr. Therapist wore a white doctors coat and neat hair. He held a little red notebook and his cheeks were pink. He had blue eyes and he was the 2nd shortest.

   "I'm.. Toob..." One of them mumbled. He had dark armor, fingerless gloves, a beanie, and a sword on his back. He had dark blue eyes and dark brown hair. He was obviously more quiet and his armor looked light. He was the tallest and seemed the most mature.

A small boy held a sign. "Hi, I'm Tubbox." It said. Tubbox wore a green button up shirt, a helmet, a bag, and a belt which had pockets on it. He smiled as he held up the sign. His bright blue eyes, pink-ish cheeks, and small figure reminded Tubbo of his younger self. Tubbo patted his head and smiled at him.

"I'm Big Crime!" The boy next to Tubbox blurted. He was a little taller then Tubbo, and wore a face mask, a worn out black and white shirt, and dark pants. He had the same hair as Tubbo, but his eyes were pure black.

"Why are you wearing that?"
"Covid? Have you not heard of it?"
"We're in a dream, though."
"Oh yeah!"

Big Crime took off the mask and revealed a scar on his lip, it was faded, but it left a dent on his top lip. Tubbo winced. Crime mumbled an apology before putting the mask back on.

"Your honor, I think you should apologize. Crime is not the type of person to stay quiet or still for an extended period of time. That scar wasn't his fault, and he's very sensitive- erm... I mean, I think his scar looks pretty... 'badass'."

Tubbox shook his head and sent a burst of strong disappointment to the others. Since Tubbox can't speak he can control emotions for a split second. He held up his sign and shoved it into Tubbo's face so that only he could see it.
'Big Crime got that scar from Big Law when they were fighting, they're good now but Law means a lot to Crime.'

"I'm really sorry, Big Crime." Tubbo said, with a worried look on his face. Big Law stopped staring daggers into Tubbo's back and continued to look at his friend, Big Crime.

Big Law wore a dark green suit with a black tie, black pants, and some fancy shoes. He had light brown hair and was slightly taller than Big Crime by 2-3 inches.

   Tubbo looked away from the table and saw 2 people shouting at each other and then laughing. They reminded him of his relationship with Tommy. The cocky one, who always rebells and thinks he's better than everyone, and the innocent follower, who just wants to make his friend happy. Tubbo smiled at this. Tubbo pointed to the two.

"Who are they?" Tubbo asked.
"Oh, thats Relibo and Drubbo." Dr. Therapist smiled. "They have an adorable relationship, don't they? Kind of the small softie and the big toughie! The small softie is the Big toughies highlight so the Big toughie protects them, eh?" Dr. Therapist smiled at the two of them.
"Why don't they have a seat with us?"
"Oh, Relibo didn't want to come and Drubbo follows him everywhere to make sure he's okay." Therapist said, putting a finger on his cheek.

   "Well what do we do now?" Tubbo asked blankly.
Tubbox shoved his sign back into Tubbo's face. 'I thought you would be more shocked to see us!' It read. Tubbo leaned to the side a bit and saw Tubbox pouting, his pink cheeks not red and puffed.
"I mean this is how I thought you guys looked, I just didn't expect us to be different heights." Tubbo shrugged.
"Well uh, we're tired and I think for you this isn't actually 'resting' so you're going to be really tired when you wake up." Big Crime yawned.
"Cya!" Dr. Therapist waved.
"I rest my case, your honor."
"I'll see you in hell! No not really, sorry Tubbo I didn't mean it."
"Oh you guys are leaving already?" Relibo tilted his head.
"Yeah, they said they were tired."
"Praise the lord you guys!" He said, as he held a peace sign up.
Drubbo just nodded and looked away.
Toob waved goodbye and quickly changed it into a middle finger and then changed it back to a wave.
"Smooth..." Tubbo whispered.
"Well bye guys, it was nice meeting you, and Tubbox, tone down the rudeness your acting like a tsundere." Tubbo giggled.
Tubbox rolled up his sleeve before Toob scooped him up with a box.
"Goodnight." He mumbled. Tubbox panicked and tried to crawl out the box, however Toob and him disappeared before he could reach outside the box.
The others said their goodbyes as they all faded away into thin air.

   It was just Tubbo in the garden. He realized he hadn't really scoped out the environment. His eyes darted around the small garden. It turns out it was more of a floating island with just a garden on it. There was a fountain and as he looked through the reflection it showed Tubbo, wait not Tubbo, a laughing Tubbo in a suit. Tubbo stepped away from the reflection. He looked back and his reflection was now crying before bursting out laughing, his eyes were glowing, not glowing, changing color. A light blue, which was almost white, a normal white blue, Tubbo's eye color, dark blue, and black. It flashed between the colors before the other Tubbo seemed to have spotted the other Tubbo. His eyes welled up with tears before he clenched his fists and the water showed nothing but a cracked screen.

   Whoever this Tubbo was, he was insane. Tubbo noted what happened and then looked around some more. There was a book. It was Dr. Therapist's book that he must've left behind. There was also Tubbox's sign. "If you find this, read it. Page 104." Tubbo sighed. He was dyslexic. He flipped to page 104 and he immediately realized something. He could read. He read the page and it said to "Give someone one of the personalities most prized possessions and tell them to sleep with it on or in their hands. Tubbo shook his head before the sun started to blind him.

   Tubbo woke up. The golden sun releasing him from the garden. He threw the sheets off of him and sat on the bed. What was the personalities most prized possessions? He covered his eyes to block the sun as he looked around the bed. There was a mask, a sign, a book, a bible, a crowbar, a file with scribbles instead of words on it, a lighter, and a pocket knife. Tubbo but them all in a box and ran his fingers through the blade. It looked sharper then it actually was. Tubbo pressed harder on the blade, nothing. No blood was spilled. He sighed as he heard the doorbell ring.

——————-||——————-
Heyyyyy
So basically here's the relationship status between all the characters. (As in friends, enemies and all that jazz)

Big Law:
Best friend: Big Crime
Crush: None
Enemy: Drubbo

Big Crime:
Best friend: Big Law
Crush: None
Enemy: None

Tubbox:
Best friend: Dr. Therapist?
Crush: Carrots
Enemy: Tubbo?

Drubbo:
Best friend: Relibo
Crush: None
Enemy: None

Relibo
Best friend: Drubbo
Crush: None
Enemy: None

Dr. Therapist:
Best friend: All
Crush: None
Enemy: Reflection man.

Toob:
Best friend: Dr. Therapist
Crush: None
Enemy: Drubbo

Tallest to shortest:
Toob, Drubbo, Big Law, Big Crime, Tubbo, Dr. Therapist, Tubbox, Relibo.